• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

xNecrox

Smash Cadet
woo today was pretty fun. shout outs

PRiDE - Nice playing against your yoshi was very tough but wolf must prevail!

Khanti - fun friendlies we played.

Hax - man your snake is too good caught me with some next ****.

well nice playing with you ppl

~ANTi out

Antik

Smash Rookie
today was my first time in web2zone and it was pretty awesome.
when i first arrived it seemed like every single person in the place knew each other and played and didnt care if they lost or not.
the first team we faced included Bum and Rx i think?
well i knew we were gonna lose already because i saw youtube vids on them playing and they were good.
we only won against one team in the losers brackett :(
i also played one on one friendly matches against some people and i did better then i thought.
hopefully next week i can come here again to practice with people and see if some of the good players can give me some pointers on the character i use.
i use jigglypuff and wario.
i played Pride and he had a pretty good yoshi. he kept eating me and throwing me in the air of which i couldnt dodge out of.
anyways it was a good day for me even though i lost. i get to improve on some skills that i saw other people do.
see ya next week!

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
The 2008 Olympic opening ceremony in China WAS INCREDIBLE!!

Best Olympic opening ceremony ever!

Too good!

Jay0yeah

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Good games every one.....

Shout out to Godot & Reno for pwning people in sc4.

Also shout to any one i played in brawl!!!!!

Plus extra shout out to Bum For running things.

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
ehh... decent.

I won 1 match in the winner's then lost(mango's diddy in FD) then i won 2 in the losers and lost(to some good rob player).

I need to really work on my match ups vs R.O.B.+diddy+Lucario.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Just in case anyone was wondering:

Doubles:

1st: Rx- and Bum
2nd: Hax and his partner (noone really introduced me to the NY players :()
3rd: a Diddy and an Olimar?? (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

I didn't stay for singles.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
hax your too good....

mcdonalds was hilarious
dont let brawl gay you its mad stupid sometimes...
blackanese always fun talkin to ya

who ever i faced in singles - good matches

g money- for drving us home.

Ninjalink - Your Open!!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
GET AT:

myself
raymond
jaden
leo
DJ
godot
khanti
ninjalink
gmoney

best. mcdonalds. trip. ever.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Good games every one.....

Shout out to Godot & Reno for pwning people in sc4.

Also shout to any one i played in brawl!!!!!

Plus extra shout out to Bum For running things.
lol im not Reno. but w/e its all good.

Shoutouts to Anti for the friendlies.

KD, shout out 2 you, got u this week, its 1 and 1 now lol, gg's

Starz, didnt **** me this week, im starting to understand Olimar : D, gg's

Rx- gg's, tornado killed me : /

Godot for teaming again

Hax and Leo in teams, lol at my Link, dash attack up smashing the whole time

Antik and his parnter, gg's in teams.

The other team me Godot faced, G&W and Wario

Ninjalink and Starz again in teams lol, changing the music so i can finally hear Vs. Meta Ridley on Figate.

McDonalds was mad hillarious, so much **** went down in that place from DJ's "Half Eaten Burger" to mad chicks in the bathroom, and me randomly making Ninjalink crack up due to Starfox 64 quotes.

Car ride from G-money, thanks man and it was mad funny, Your Open, Cant let you do that Starfox, Theres something wrong with the G-Diffuser, and Ike is gay (I'll post the hints some time later and show you all)

and yea SC4 was mad fun, get at my Lizardman, Halon, Ace, Godot, Xvik, and Jin. Im proving that Lizardman is in fact not bottom tier, and Im not meatridding on that fact bc Ive been using him since the start : D

woot

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Stuff about Ike being hinted at being gay O_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiOWzcST-YQ&feature=related - The Girl in the mini skirt has bad taste

ok heres some gay Ike stuff, a special conversation with the character Soren if you met certain requirements

These links do contain SPOILERS so if you plan on playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for Wii, or Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for Gamecube, dont read these unless you dont care. again SPOILERS!!!!

http://serenesforest.net/fe10/4F5_1.html

under this link just search for Ike's ending about A support with Soren. Its at the bottom of the page somewhere.
http://serenesforest.net/fe10/ending.html

And if your wondering what Soren looks like, heres a picture
http://www.path-of-radiance.info/images/dl/soren.jpg

Speaking of Characters from Fire Emblem that Ike is from

Haar, the best Wyvren Lord ever, he randomly falls asleep and still beats the **** out of stuff while wearing a badass eye patch
http://fireemblem.shinranet.com/gallery/albums/9/artworksfe9/b_Haar.jpg

Volke, the best assassin ever bc conversations with him go, "Hey Volke, could you go get me that book," "500" "huh?" "500 gold for me to complete that task" O_o?
http://hanakago.sakura.ne.jp/gallery/rog/070816.jpg

Nephenee, a young woman, quiet and shy, but she is one of the most beast halberdiers in the game, clad in blue armor, and my FAVORITE FE GIRL EVER!!!!
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o58/kadajvonkarma/nephenee2.jpg

yea and i guess thats all I have to share, mad random : D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely free today and I wanna have a smashfest. So whomever wants to come through, call me or IM me. Better to call though lol. My cell number is (646) 784-2689. We could definitely play other games too other than smash. Hopefully people would want to come.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
y was yesterday so fun at mc donalds

how some asian guy went 2 use the bathroom and this homie ollie hax got a wrapper from a cheese burger and started slippin it through under the door LMFAOOO

this asian guy came out looking like some stole something from his antique shop or soemthing lmfaooo

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
man yesterday me and blacky lost b/c we didn't wear our lucky caps lol but i still had fun though.

SC4 was like omg all i saw was someone owin with lizardman.

bum mind gamed the **** out of my bro when he said oh im in losers brackets not winners and nl was in winners. but still nl u got to give props to my bro he doesn't have time to play the game that much he comes only like once every month and still makes top 4 and he uses Pokemon trainer on MK and wins. bum then tells me PT can counter mk but how much percentage of players actually use PT against an mk in tournament play like 0%. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

i wish i was there at the mc D to see what the **** happened lol.

best quote of the night was from papa HAX "OMG that was the worst MK player I ever played!" lol

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
good **** khanti

oh snap bum i 4got, give me this ni99a andrews phone# already just post it if i can't get an offical reponse from this guy by next week im taking back my picture (even though I don't want to) he's just taking forever with it. sorry.

Cia

das kwl
I've been saying that charizard counters MK for the longest (I even have a thread about it on AiB)

but I prefer to use Zero Suit Samus ;)

some very short shout outs.

brian - good **** in teams

hax - omg, prank calling chudat and koreandj after that amazing mcdonalds visit was amazing.. too bad you suck at holding the conversation and they both hung up on you.

DJ - LMAO @ your half eaten cheese burger, you should have gotten a refund

QDVS - OMG @ you randomly posting in the NYC weeklies thread, what's up??

Soul - impressive marth. keep it up

Anti - impressive wolf. keep it up

Rog/ Aoshi - -_-.. **** the pit. but good matches.

steiner - plz don't tornado me anymore, I don't have the mental capacity to deal w/ it anymore

ninjalink - I HATE YOU!! nahh, but stop winning against me. lol at us going random, the first match we got was my GaW v your Puff..

Tarski187

Smash Rookie
If there is ever a Melee weekly hit me up

If there is ever SSBM weeklies or tournies hit-me up. PM me or AIM xxxAces Highxxx. If anyone wants to train for the WEB2ZONE smash tourney coming up, please hit me up ASAP.

One Luv,

Ski

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LMAO @ the Batman video.

But umm guys...

I somehow managed to rack up 800 dollars on my credit card bill so I won't be entering tournies for a while.

Atleast not until I pay this off completely..should take 2-3 months. Not trying to go in debt na'mean.

Anyway I want to play SC4 with someone so Khanti , or anyone else that's good add me on XBL "XSilvenX" as always...

I'll see you guys in a few weeks.

Top Bottom