• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
no tio helps us with these ******** brackets lol everyeone keeps fighting the same people maddd early in the brackets ... i JUST fought D1 in tourney and it was because i was near losers finals ... but jman plays him R2 ... and shadow vs. nl happens all the time also agaist tier i see it and i hear them like wow again ?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Hey guys, since this is a SMASH thread, I decided to post something I don't know... SMASH related...I saw a combo video, I felt like I don't know..flowed so I decided to see what you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miP2_tT6-4U
Wow this guy's samus is ******. Makes Wes' samus couldn't stand a chance, no offense my dudez.

Its the new DS. WIRELESS SCREENS. YAY!!! And btw

Have a good day!
yeah I think Ike doesn't like your diddy kong anymore. I think you shud consider it a warning

Cia

das kwl
yeah, maybe someone can bring their laptop w/ tio on it. the program randomly deleted itself off of mine..

but yeah, I would really prefer if the brackets were seeded randomly.. I fight the same people everytime..

soul ark

Smash Ace
im still mad that ike's sword doesn't make legitimate sword sounds i mean Siegfrieds sword is ginormus but you dont hear sub woofer sounds when he swing it do ya

just ranting on is all everyone likes a conversation

BUM163

Smash Lord
tg is 2day. anyone goin i will train wit u. we need more people at tg so we can get more equipment and more copies. i got adversting papers finally to get more people

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Bum is there any chance some one could bring a copy of X360 SC4 at the toruney.(mabye to play it on the laggy tv Nobody uses?)

also if gonna play SF4 some were today(hopefuly)

also here a funny pic i fond online...

BUM163

Smash Lord
i wanna do a vote.... how many people want sc4 weeklys or tournaments startin this month? please post up whether ya want it or not?

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i wanna do a vote.... how many people want sc4 weeklys or tournaments startin this month? please post up whether ya want it or not?

me and alex tried to do this in the past but the sc NY community wouldnt go to webby cuz its too expensive. they rather just train at this place on upper west wheres its like a dollar an hour or they play at a friends house. just letting u know. there not gonna play venue fees + tourney fees for a small tourney.

but that was almost a yr ago maybe there less cheap now? u can ask on the forums, never hurts to try right?

BUM163

Smash Lord
regardless i'm gonna try. i'm not the type to just give in. lets see wat happens

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
To be honest as far as SC4 we know who in here is really interested. It is good to get the casual players but really its like saying to halo community if they want to play counterstrike...its just weird. Benny is right...though the SC community was really upfront about it ( til this day I never had a problem with them ) they also made it very clear that small turn outs for lots of $$ = Gheyzor. Personally unless something big is planned a lot of the people may not show. Then again what do I know right benny ;)

To be honest lets really end the SC4 debates here. This is a smash forum and we really should focus on weekly stuff and just random stuff. I am not knocking SC4 its amazing ( though im not a 3d fighter ) but isnt there this thing called aim that we all use? lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bwahahahaa, Mooseknuckles. XD

Alex is right, let's talk about something smash related. where to start though? Ahh, I know

someone play me on wifi against my Shiek. That's right, my SHIEK :p

Top Bottom