• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright, so here's something Nintendo related.

Is there any good games that's coming out sometime soon besides Animal Crossing, which I may consider to get. >>

Also, does anyone in NY main Lucas and Jigglypuff? I'm just curious, as I never hear a mainer of any of the two (except possibly Fab, but he's been non-existant with good reasons).

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No homo taken, ma d00d.

Apparently D1 has had to up the amount of vocal cord usage at the weeklies to make up for my absence.

You know you're missed when cats get loud simply because you're not there.

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

ME>YOU

Win.

Let the face plam Zenny match begin!!!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
and LOL at how u rather have 3 ppl spamming this thread with NONSENSE then have a couple ppl have an intelligent discussion about sc4. u guys are so full of crap and its funny because half the ppl that are complaining (not all) dont even use this thread to say anything but nonsense.*cough* silven *cough*....

If I do make a nonsense post ATLEAST it's easy to read and it doesn't look like a 5th grader's English homework assignment. :ohwell:

...just sayin'

Also,
www.caliburforum.com

I heard most people go there to talk about Soul Calibur 4. ;)

P.S. I wonder if I created an account at caliburforum.com and started posting in a thread about weekly Soul Calibur tournaments with things that only serious Smash players would want to know about smash like tiers and other technical things...

I mean, I don't think most people mind at all when people say things like "hey SC4 is hot and *insertcharacternamehere* is really awesome" because it's the weekly thread...it's random as hell and everyone's used to random fighters being praised and whatnot but to see technical SC4 jargon when most of us here aren't interested in playing the game seriously...is kind of annoying. Atleast to me it is. For the most part, we're playing SC4 because it's a fun game with awesome characters. If anyone was serious about it they'd be hitting up caliburforum.com.

kthnxbai.

Also my post was gonna be a lot more mean but Hax told me you're a cool guy and I probably know you somehow even though I most likely forgot...I dunno, consider yourself spared :laugh:

Hax

Smash Champion
Thanks for sparing benny, silven; but I had to lol at your opening line =p

Yea don't expect much from the weekly thread lol

GodotAA

Smash Ace
i really only want to talk about sc4 with people i know here. why would i make an account on the sc forums when i dont care about any of them it would make more sense to post it in here then to post in a thread full of people who have no idea what im talking about

xNecrox

Smash Cadet
i really only want to talk about sc4 with people i know here. why would i make an account on the sc forums when i dont care about any of them it would make more sense to post it in here then to post in a thread full of people who have no idea what im talking about
make a NYC Soul Calibur 4 Thread and talk to them there :)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
add me people my gamertag Z3RO K1D BUT i wont be playing any multiplayer games untill i get a new mic unless you want to get ***** in SF2.

-__-

Smash Ace
Money match soul calibur?

Edit- I dont own a 360/PS3 or any of the soul calibur series ^_< ez money :o

Cia

das kwl
but silven.. ivy is broken.. I think everyone should know that.. LOL

I bet hax plays ONE character in SC4.. is it nightmare?

----------------------------

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyone wanna play me on sc4... it's bum163.

tg is 2day so people come to train if u like. i don't think i have that much work so i can train wit whoever and whatever character u wanna play against. i need more people to attend training grounds so more equipment can be brought. i will start going to other threads to let people know.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
bum the phone# i gave u is my house, maybe my pop probably pick it up, next time ask for STEINER!!!
MASK is my gamer tag lol

as for the pictures they got erased thanks to my cpu crashing.

BUM163

Smash Lord
also please note to bring wii's and brawl copies if u can. people keep stealing so i believe there is only one brawl copy or none. they also took mines, so if sumone can download a brawl american copy for me, i would appericate it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wanted those pics lol. anyway i leave to training grounds in a bit. i will bring soul calibur 4 also

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, it's not like anything else important or worthwhile is ever talked about in here. If it's not spam from leo and the others, it's drama about the players, and if it's not that, it's Brawl or state drama. When you look at it, there isn't much to talk about here.

While SC4 isn't really smash related, it should be considered welcomed. If we can allow Iuni drama, bashing of the Brawl game, etc. then SC4 should be no exception. Granted, there should be more Smash related stuff to talk about. What IS there to talk about?

Several of our NY Brawl smashers are going to Esticle to represent themselves, their crews, and their state. We have yet to hear of a MM going down to this week's weekly. This week coming, there will be a Melee toury going on in Wednesday.

Right now, there isn't much to talk about Brawl/smash related unless ya want to talk about any glitches ya may have found or such. Or maybe show vids of epic win or epic fail at either Melee or Brawl. Or about this for a good topic: Who mains Lucas or Jigglypuff.

Topics for smash related stuff takes timing :p

Top Bottom