• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Nah Jman, Rx came down with his girlfriend (BossMagnet) to New York for the weekend. I believe they came to NY because Rx has family in Long Island or something like that lol. Since he was here, he might as well join the weekly that was gonna go down on Friday. So he teamed with Bum.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Nah Jman, Rx came down with his girlfriend (BossMagnet) to New York for the weekend. I believe they came to NY because Rx has family in Long Island or something like that lol. Since he was here, he might as well join the weekly that was gonna go down on Friday. So he teamed with Bum.
ooo so that was Rx, I was wondering y I just beat another random noob. But if he's the best MK in Florida then i have to give repsect. I just thought he was a newbie.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
omg! Super Smash Bros Malr Collection For Those Who Haven't Seen It Yet. Its Halirious

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jkuxo-e2ci&feature=related
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igmus2o2wce&feature=related

Classic Tv Shows (brawl Edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdngayaqvya&feature=related
(cptn. Falcon As Superman And More)
Classic Tv Shows (brawl Edition) Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_puc_-y7o&feature=related (meta Knight As Batman And More)
Classic Tv Shows (brawl Edition) Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfobvtdbejo
(ike As He-man And More)

Take Time U Watch It, U May Find It Funny If U Haven't Seen It
What These Fkcking Vids And Laugh. Im Not Gonna Tell Ya Again!!!!!!!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
OMG i love alukard! im goin to NYC on the 29th so ill get to go to a weekly and the first melee bi weekly! woooot

ANYONE WANNA MM in sc4 or melee when i go?

i miss u guys...

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
HoMaLoN, I've seen some of those videos before and they're mad funny. The new ones about the Brawl shows I finished seeing them a while ago and I was laughing mad hard lol. The dude that made those videos is mad creative. I hope he keeps making more :)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
damz they were working this morning

werd DJ, they OD funny. I wanted to do some. By the way have u guys ever watch "The legend of Zelda: A Link to the Smash"? It's based on Melee

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Rx is a good player who spams tornado alot lol. He did very well in teams at FAST1 though getting 2nd I believe. I was at FAST1 and I beat him in pools 2-0. I beat another good MetaKnight player who did the dimensional thing to me in brackets over there. I also beat a few other MetaKnight players too. So its basically like NinjaLink said, MetaKnight is not invincible lol.

C@sh Mooney, Rx is ranked 3rd best in Florida and is the best MetaKnight player in Florida.
I saw ur pools matches with him lmaoooo all you did those matches was punish his tornado lol

i know who he is but i wasn't sure what bum was saying though.

and you beat that one MK player in brackets who did the same thing.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
nice job NL, woop m2k a$$ thinking he's all that lol. who did u use? I bet he was like "I lost to this character?"

honestly I think zss counters MK she has too many mid-range attacks.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
shadow.. I might consider money matching your metaknight w/ my PT provided that I get some practice w/ my PT at the weekly. if so, $3.00??

godot - that's cuz charizard has like 4 moves that go through tornado, drill, and his Usmash can punish shuttle loop before the glide attack.. mk. also, you should money match my ZSS :D
alright, i'll take both mms for $3.

mk can beat charizard without spamming then... if people are stupid and just try to do mach tornado to mach tornado to up b to mach tornado.. then they may have a problem with charizard. lol but if they play it by spacing well and using mk's aerials, which are better than charizards, he wins the matchup. that's not making it an auto win for me in a mm anyway though lol.. even if the matchup doesn't favor charizard it isn't impossible for him to win of course.

bum- stealing my teams partner... GREASE. lmao

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
nice job NL, woop m2k a$$ thinking he's all that lol. who did u use? I bet he was like "I lost to this character?"

honestly I think zss counters MK she has too many mid-range attacks.
NL went diddy both games. and nah m2k didn't react that way at aqll.. he simply said that he lost. he wanted to learn how to fight diddy and when i told him i play NL a lot he asked how to beat his diddy kong.. lmao. :laugh:

edit- ALSO about ZSS i've been saying that she can fight mk for a whillee.. i noticed it by watching him play other mk's.. can't say i learned by playing him myself.. cuz i just know how he plays and can't judge from that. but from watching him play against mks like, omni, m2k, and some others i think it is at least even... my rating for it would prob ably be an even matchup.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
NL went diddy both games. and nah m2k didn't react that way at aqll.. he simply said that he lost. he wanted to learn how to fight diddy and when i told him i play NL a lot he asked how to beat his diddy kong.. lmao. :laugh:
I figured. I GOT A HITLIST. WHEEEEEE

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
otakon was too good that is all pics later ^^
Also Otakon was awesomeeeee.
QFT, I had mad fun, shoutouts to all hung out with, teamed with, and played.

Crismas: We never teamed, but good matches. Your Peach can be scary though
Lightxdream: You didn't play. *sobs* Still it was cool.
Hoyo: My god....we *****.
D1: You scare me with how good you are, sometimes. You owned in Brawl. However....your gay Snake will never win again, lol. (Fat chance on my part. I probably won't play Brawl, ROFL)
Vlad and James: Keep my little secret under wraps...although VaNz knows about it...still...lol. I had mad fun hanging with you guys and thanks again for the pic and autograph.
To the rest: Always awesomeness the whole time. We need to hang out again.

BTW....who was that Samus player again? Lol.

If you host these, Sensei will go.
Sensei....if you go, I promise plenty of gas money for a ride. I'm actually surprised at how I've begun to NOT suck.

Top Bottom