• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I gots me a question!!!

I've been thinking about this for a good while so...

What is the point of having a main? Why is it even necessary to have one? :confused:

I am now mainless lol. I play with just about everyone now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well BT, your main acts as your resbest effort to do best in. The character where it'll fit your needs no matter what situation. The one you'll mostly rely on.

Vanz played a lot to every single character in Melee. But out of all, Peach, YLink, and Jigglypuff were considered his mains. Keep in mind, he played most of the other characters pretty effectivly (****ing Bum Jr. [/meatrides] )

Your secondaries are characters that may help in that said matchup/situation effectivly, but your Main is like your Mario: All around character.

EDIT: Snakee, they may have legit DI johns lol

Cia

das kwl
rockin.. you have my mains all wrong :(

what about my super sexy sheik.. it gimps really well

or my Ice Climbers.. I chained grabbed everyone in NY at least once..

oo oo.. and my Donkey Kong.. come on.. I mean srsly..

HAHAHAHAHA

nahh, but I honestly don't have a main in brawl, people were actually trying to figure out who my main was because I was using like the entire cast.. (it's the only way I can play brawl)

anyway, they think my main might be zamus cuz I was doin some sexy **** the other day.. so I guess a "main" would be considered your best at the moment.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

HAHAHAHAHA

nahh, but I honestly don't have a main in brawl, people were actually trying to figure out who my main was because I was using like the entire cast.. (it's the only way I can play brawl)

anyway, they think my main might be zamus cuz I was doin some sexy **** the other day.. so I guess a "main" would be considered your best at the moment.
you have yet to chain grab me. wit your I.C.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

HAHAHAHAHA

I know you had a sexy shiek, but I think you mainly used it when you're fighting spacies. "LOL Look at that fox trying to recover..." ~Vanz. I didn't know you used it that frequent in singles (I know you used it in double s I believe)

I would've mentioned your Ice Climbers had you be more frequent with them. I mean, you DO use them but...I dunno. heard you was a bit rusty with them lol

I actually DID mentioned your DK. Not as a main, but i said it was beast. I still havn't beaten it yet lol And no, I didn't forget your Bowser either.

The reason why I said Peach, Jiggs, and YLink because you used throse three more frequent then the others in tournament play (IMO at least). Maybe you don't use YLink much, but you ruled with the Jiggs and Peach. (I probably mixed up the YLink main with Shiek >>)

With Brawl, I don't think you have a main. You can control several characters you play with just fine.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
deffinately goin to 6 flags on monday... who wants to come? i got like 5 ppl coming already including white mike and mayb tag =]

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
deffinately goin to 6 flags on monday... who wants to come? i got like 5 ppl coming already including white mike and mayb tag =]
ohh wow, you know a kid named white mike? lmao. I also know a kid named white mike, but they're prolly different people...

anywho, how are you gettin to six flags, and... if I can I'd like to come too lol (if that's aight)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The Gold Pass/Fast Pass is so you don't have to wait in those long a$$ regular lines for rides and instead, go through a way faster & shorter line for rides. Since there's barely any waiting time having the pass, it'll save mad time to get on more rides and sh*t.

A Six Flags trip is always an expensive one unless someone or people in the group doesn't plan on eating or playing any games at all. Monday isn't really a good day unless the people that end up going got a good amount of money for themselves. I'm definitely down to go though. I'm a nice dude but I don't wanna be having to help n*ggas with money issues during the trip again like last time. Six Flags is too d*mn expensive for everything lol. These kinds of trips need to be planned out early and effectively. Not on some, lets go this day and get n*ggas, then go and thats it. Six Flags trips are always mad fun regardless, but then money issues come into play and that somehow limits someone or some people to have even more fun.

Top Bottom