• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTE TRUTH

gold pass is the only way to go. ONLY, no silver. no nothing. sorry. it sux w/o it
your right i was trying trying to remember ther name but gold PASS FTW.
w/o gold pass = 3hr lines = like 4 rides the whole day :urg:

R3N0

Smash Lord
So yeah who's teamin w/ who this week?

~D1

(I've been outta the loop for a while XD glad to be backz tho)

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Malcom said hes comming so he will need a partner....

so if what happened last time he came happens again me or khanti will be left with no partner unless reno teams with him or sumthing

Reign of Panic

Smash Rookie
If you go to six flags, don't go on the dark knight ride. It's absolutely terrible, complete waste of time. It's like a wild mouse ride, only it's in the dark, and you hear the joker laughing at you, as if he is taunting you for waiting on a line for such a crappy ride.

El toro's awesome though.

I'm going to six flags tomorrow =D

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If you go to six flags, don't go on the dark knight ride. It's absolutely terrible, complete waste of time. It's like a wild mouse ride, only it's in the dark, and you hear the joker laughing at you, as if he is taunting you for waiting on a line for such a crappy ride.

thanks for the heads up lol. that means another10 rides on el torro WOO best w.coster ever.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

I go on Nitro, Medusa, and then spend the rest of the day playing ITG2 in the arcade.

El Toro's pretty good, but then I have to pick between that and Nitro.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ladies and Gentlemen.

May I please have your attention?

I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

And I need all of you to stop what you're doing.

And listen.

This is HAB's 1999th post. What will the 2000th entail? SPECULATION!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
**** you, Teczero.

**** you to hell for making me image spam compulsively!

And **** you for going double Kirby with Vanz in Melee and doing ledgehop lasers with my Falco abilities.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Hush it, Duane Rockin', I wasn't the only one careless in that match when Teczero ledgehop double-lasered with Kirby. If I remember correctly, another person named Duane Rockin was my partner in that match.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hush it, Duane Rockin', I wasn't the only one careless in that match when Teczero ledgehop double-lasered with Kirby. If I remember correctly, another person named Duane Rockin was my partner in that match.
Ah yes, I do remember that day. That was a fun match, surprisingly. I remember when Techzero going happy with short hop lazering with Kirby lol

I also remember Tech******* and Vanz going double YLink and kicking our ***

and you johning hardy on my 'official' white controller. XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Sorry Matt, I do't think anyone is going to that tournament, so there's no one we know to give you a ride.

If it's in PA, can't you just take a bus there?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I will be coming this week with my doubles partner. I'm not sure about singles yet, but we're definitely doing doubles.

Is there a place where I can watch the Olympics? I hear that track is starting on that day and I don't want to miss too much.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sorry Matt, I do't think anyone is going to that tournament, so there's no one we know to give you a ride.

If it's in PA, can't you just take a bus there?
I'm a poor ****er thats why.
Buses are expensive.. I know one that is $15 to NYC and that's all

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I heard some of you guys are going to Six Flags

I went on Tuesday

It was pretty fun, I went on every "hardcore" ride and I will do you the honor of releasing my awesomely accurate tier list for Six Flag rides.

And a description for fun

+I'm bored :ohwell:

Top (Meaning...you can get SERIOUSLY hurt if you attempt to keep your hands up for the drop(s))

El Toro (The First and Second drop will literally MESS YOU UP if you are not prepared..and by "prepared" I mean tightening your ab and neck muscles so that your neck doesn't get pushed back and broken.)

Kingda Ka
(This is second to El Toro only because of the length..it's a good....20 seconds but we all know why it's the most feared roller coaster in the park. The most scary part I think everyone will agree is when you're slowly(relatively) brimming the top and you look down and realize how high you are. The 2nd hill is somewhat exciting but only because you're going too fast...it's only there to slow you down though :ohwell: )

High

Nitro
(OMFG This would be Top tier if it wasn't for El Toro and Kingda Ka. If you are scared of Kingda Ka and El Toro and you want the next best thing, GO ON THIS RIDE. A lot of ups and downs though, if you don't like the stomach turning feeling then take a rain check or something)

Batman The Ride (This is a really good ride, I don't have much to say though because I did this at the beginning and after going on so many rides I forgot exactly how this ride went honestly but I remember that it was really really fun)

Great American Scream Machine
(This is a VERY fun ride and it doesn't drop you so much that your stomach turns, a lot of twists and turns..one of those rides you want to go on over and over again)

Mid

Medusa (This is a VERY fun ride. It has a lot of loops and it seems to go all over the place in terms of track design, which in this case is a good thing but nothing CRAZY you know?)

Superman (I wanted to go on this ride so many times...we went twice actually but every time you go on it you want to go again it's so much fun. The only problem is the length..it's sort of on the short side. It's great though since the orientation is different from any other coaster. Theres ONE big surprise and it comes fairly early and it's really dam fun. Not gonna spoil it for the newbies but let's just say...wear tight underwear cuz sausage might fall out :laugh:)

Low

Rolling Thunder
(I didn't go on this ride, but my friend did and he said it was ok....I saw the track for it and it looked ok....nothing crazy. It looks sort of like the old traditional roller coasters that mainly have hills and go up and down. Something interesting about this one is that two cars go head to head on separate tracks so you're kind of racing the other one. I'm sure the winner of the race is predetermined randomly or something so that the same color doesn't win over and over again.)

Skull Mountain (Some of the turns were surprising but then again...everything is surprising on a relatively Dark ride....btw dark rides are annoying as hell, can't see sh*t)

The Dark Knight Coaster (Theres a short video before it and it's pretty annoying because it hypes up the ride so much..but it's not that good if you're used to better stuff. It's pretty Dark also (did I mention Dark rides are annoying as hell?!) and it's sooooort of fun...It's not BOTTOM though so definitely go if you have time)

*As you can see there is no bottom, because none of these rides really deserves bottom.

*The Tier list is in order by the way, for example Rolling Thunder is better than the Dark Knight Coaster although they're in the same tier.:psycho:

Top Bottom