• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx please keep posting, this is very important. i thank ya for takin this serious, especially when i did nothin wrong, but run a tournament that wasn't even mines

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
WTF!?!? You guys better let Bum keep hosting these otherwise you're some dumb *** motha****as. It's probably the only thing w2z has going for it really as far as potential for future expansion in competitive gaming.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
wow.. that really sucks. I spoke to ace online not too long ago about what happened..

I'm kinda lost for words..
what?! i thought you'd be happy. now you dont HAVE TO play brawl ne more. HAHAHA. o wait....were you playing on your own behalf and still crying about the game???? hahaha. loser.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm gonna show the boss ya support of this and 2morrow i have a meeting in web2zone for the big miscommunication.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea I want Bum to keep hosting these WTF.. it was too good chillin wit ya to just let it end like that over certain people and their stupid ****. Keep at it Bum

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am actually going to talk to andrew tomorrow so ya i'll see what i can do. With him back im on great terms with w2z

Cia

das kwl
I also second ron's post. even if I don't like the game, bum shouldn't have to lose his job over something he didn't do.
----------------------------

also, GG's to everyone I played on wednesday. I had A lot of good matches, even though I played like utter garbage in some of the important ones.. glad I did so well anyway.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ur on great terms to do wat alex? u sayin u wanna host there again?
alex i just want people to put their support here. u goin to web2zone makes things look even worse

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Bum, even though I could never join a weekly because I get outta work too late, please continue to host them. Seeing all of my peoples having fun, after-weekly McBowser's experiences, and people going to my crib for a smashfest after the weekly is always a pleasure no matter what. Anyway, where else is Bowser gonna go on a Friday night after work lol?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
this was going to be the first NYC weekly I would be attending but... =-/. At least I read this post now instead of paying some 15 bucks to get to web2zone only to find out there's no tourney.

EDIT: wait.. is there no tourney or is it being hosted by other web2zone workers?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Big Bad News Fellas. Lets Start Off With

Ace Got Fired
Daphney Got Fired
Bum Got Fired

No More Tg Or Brawl Weeklies.

The Reason Of Me Getting Fired..... Ighttt Lets Start This Off As Of, This Was Orignially Ace TOURNAMENT, But Then Yesterday He Couldn't Stand To Do It Anymore, Plus Everyone Was Coming To Me As If It Was My Event. Sally And Clarissa Charge Everyone 5 Dollars And Didn't Even Know How To Run The Counter For The Smash Event..... They Claim Alex Told Them To Do It And Thrust Making Web2zone Lose 107 Dollars.

For Me Helping N Not Even Knowin About The Event Till Like Last Min I Got Fired. I Got In The Time I'm Pose To Be Which Is At 4pm. I Understand That Regardless Smashers Come In Extremely Early At Times Like Yesterday, But Usually Either Me Or Someone Else Such As Alex Kicks Ya Outside. How Come They Didn't Do It That Time Is Wat I Don't Understand.

So I Got Fired, For Not Knowing About The Tournament Till Like Last Min, I Got Fired Cause Two Gurls Even If They Listen To Their Boss Which Is Sally And Clarissa, Instead Of Saying Well Alex I Don't Know How To Run The Counter For Tournaments, They Go Ok Lets Just Charge Them 5 Bucks.... So I Get Fired. I Got Fired For No Reason What So Ever And The Worst Part Is My Boss Couldn't Even Speak To Me To Get My Side Of The Story.

I Try My Best Fellas And I Haven't Given Up On Throwing Tournaments.... Me N Ace Is Gonna Try To Get This Place In The Bx In Which If We Do, We Will Have Security To Assure The Players Safety. I'll Keep Ya Inform On Whats Goin On
HAHA AT WEB@ZONE FOR MAKING THE MOST FOOLISH DECISION IN THEIR LIFE. one day they gonna show up, and realize that its quiet and they loosing more money.
Fact of the matter is, is that they'll be screwed if you and ace start your own business. Maybe ya'll will but I don't think it's wise to lay off individuals that help the company make money. I mean gosh, don't they remember this in business class? I know i do

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
what?! i thought you'd be happy. now you dont HAVE TO play brawl ne more. HAHAHA. o wait....were you playing on your own behalf and still crying about the game???? hahaha. loser.
Yo Rafa...shut the **** up you lame *** loser. You aren't even that good in either games, so stop meat riding Vanz. It's not even about the fact that it's brawl, weeklies were epic, and now they're gone. The last thing I want to hear is your lame obnoxious DA bull****. And I better not see any DA rescue posts from Wes or Dire, because I'll eat you lame *** *****s alive too. >_> (Well not so much Dire, mostly Wes...) And if I recall when I beat you in the 10 dollar money match you were complaining about the game just like everyone else so shut up you dirty DA hype man...and you're a hypocrite.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ur on great terms to do wat alex? u sayin u wanna host there again?
alex i just want people to put their support here. u goin to web2zone makes things look even worse
i am on good terms with andrew i can ask him what happened

how am i going there making it look worst?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
yo, so who from NYC is going to CH4? An,d the people who're going, how are you guys gettin there?
I believe I am taking the Chinatown bus to DC, DC Metro to MD and having J-Caesar pick me up and staying at his farm. Yes, his farm. ROB mains only.

Also, this will be my first OOS tourney so... wish me enough luck so that I can even place.

cba

Smash Master
I believe I am taking the Chinatown bus to DC, DC Metro to MD and having J-Caesar pick me up and staying at his farm. Yes, his farm. ROB mains only.

Also, this will be my first OOS tourney so... wish me enough luck so that I can even place.
i know this is random but good luck.
farm o.0?

Top Bottom