• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I believe I am taking the Chinatown bus to DC, DC Metro to MD and having J-Caesar pick me up and staying at his farm. Yes, his farm. ROB mains only.

Also, this will be my first OOS tourney so... wish me enough luck so that I can even place.
lol, farms are mad epic. I've seen like 2 or 3, and chilled at one for like a week lol (family out west). Have fun man, sounds like an interesting trip

but just in case, can you ask J Caesar if he'd be willing to also house good 'ol Tink player :)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Bum, Jonathan, Screech, DK, Hugo, Potemkin, whatever you are. You have my support. Though I may not show it, you have my support, you B*A*S*T*A*R*D O_o

Jay0yeah

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I believe I am taking the Chinatown bus to DC, DC Metro to MD and having J-Caesar pick me up and staying at his farm. Yes, his farm. ROB mains only.

Also, this will be my first OOS tourney so... wish me enough luck so that I can even place.
how much is that costing you cus if its cheap, u can count me in =]

i want bum to still host these tournaments =]

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i Believe I Am Taking The Chinatown Bus To Dc, Dc Metro To Md And Having J-caesar Pick Me Up And Staying At His Farm. Yes, His Farm. Rob Mains Only.

Also, This Will Be My First Oos Tourney So... Wish Me Enough Luck So That I Can Even Place.
Yes!! Invite Me!!

Cia

das kwl
Yo Rafa...shut the **** up you lame *** loser. You aren't even that good in either games, so stop meat riding Vanz. It's not even about the fact that it's brawl, weeklies were epic, and now they're gone. The last thing I want to hear is your lame obnoxious DA bull****. And I better not see any DA rescue posts from Wes or Dire, because I'll eat you lame *** *****s alive too. >_> (Well not so much Dire, mostly Wes...) And if I recall when I beat you in the 10 dollar money match you were complaining about the game just like everyone else so shut up you dirty DA hype man...and you're a hypocrite.
thanks for defending me Cass.. I didn't even know his post was targeting me. He's on my ignore list and has been there for some time now. so the real loser is some ******* who throws random words in the air targeting someone who'll never see them.

Just Please do me a favor and DON'T QUOTE D.A.

:D

twice as much support for the weeklies

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sooo I hope weeklies can happen again.

This is kinda like a dumb question but since I wasn't here for some of the pages is there a weekly 2morrow?

Or are the weeklies on hiatus indefinitely?

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
prob on hiatus until tommarow if Bum's meeting with the W2Z people. If meeting goes well, there seems like a slight chance we will see a weekly tommarow, if not in a week or so. If it goes badly, it will be on hiatus prob a bit longer and the NYC smash comm will need to find a new place.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
prob on hiatus until tommarow if Bum's meeting with the W2Z people. If meeting goes well, there seems like a slight chance we will see a weekly tommarow, if not in a week or so. If it goes badly, it will be on hiatus prob a bit longer and the NYC smash comm will need to find a new place.
Yea... I need a yes weekly 2morrow or no weekly 2morrow.

I'll take it as a no weekly someone plz tell me otherwise =D

Glick

Smash Lord
good thing anti told me about this, I would have went to find nobody there. lmao. Yeah, so I was excited to go, but I guess I can't now. Unless bums meeting goes well, which from the looks of it, might not.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
:o I'll be there either *today* Friday or Next Week's Tourney.
Good stuff.. Good Stuff...
:o randomguy coming back...

PowerStone71

Smash Rookie
i am justice

i think dat this whole thing is bein blown out of praportion

first off i seen many people lie bout what dey paid 4 for da tourny

ace wasnt dere @ 3pm cause he said he was and none of dis woulda even
happened

da girls didnt know what they was doing, but they did wat dey had 2 do

i support Bum tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he do nothin wrong

he covered for Ace

got caught up in it

i do think ALEX should run tournys tho

Eggm

Smash Hero
but ya have to take this serious, also ace has sumthin in mind to do in the mean time. i'm being extremely serious if ya want me to host again, please post up and don't talk about non sense thatz not needed to be said. this is very important for nyc community cuz like i said, i don't only wanna do brawl, yesterday i play melee and got scaped in teams n by reno, but i loved it.
PLease host and host melee as well. xD Everyone tell him what day you would prefer for melee as well thanks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
De que diablo.....

Well thats a stupid reason to get fired. Well you got my support. I had nothing to do today so I was gonna stop by ( not to enter ) and play with NYC. Not enough Peach rep in these tournament placings. Someones gotta do it ;)

Good luck with this you big ape.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I shall again show support, the weeklies are a lot of fun and for me to come all the way out from LI every friday is worth the trip to play and hang out with you guys. I've made a lot of good friends coming to these and I would like to keep seein them every weekend. So I support Bum to keep hosting the tourny's.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It truly doesn't bother me that weeklies are gone, but I guess I'd like them back so I can challenge low-level players to 50 dollar money matches they'll never be good enough to accept...I guess....for fun..count my vote in.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Yo Rafa...shut the **** up you lame *** loser. You aren't even that good in either games, so stop meat riding Vanz. It's not even about the fact that it's brawl, weeklies were epic, and now they're gone. The last thing I want to hear is your lame obnoxious DA bull****. And I better not see any DA rescue posts from Wes or Dire, because I'll eat you lame *** *****s alive too. >_> (Well not so much Dire, mostly Wes...) And if I recall when I beat you in the 10 dollar money match you were complaining about the game just like everyone else so shut up you dirty DA hype man...and you're a hypocrite.
I usually dont like to argue w/ little kids like you. I would usually let a post like this slide cuz who would think about replying to a post that's made up of all LIES, but ok. I completely remember that day you beat me in 1 $10 money match and later that day I took you out 2 straight sets to win my $10 back and $10 more of your money.

I had a sum fun b4 heading to the weekly that week (w/ the help of sum Mary J and Heinekens) and I got to the weekly and didnt really say much to anyone. You came up to me and said you wanted the money match. I said ok watever. We played, you won and I walked away, but b4 i did I said double or nothing?? then you said sure but later. I recall that day as if it were yesterday, cuz i had so much fun whoopin your A$$ w/ ganon and taking your money, when i lost that first match I wuz in that "high" state that I wuz so chill i didnt take the loss to heart. I have NEVER complained about the game. I never liked tripping, as does evry1, and I said I dont enjoy singles in brawl but i love teams. I never complained or whined when i lost to you. but i certainly do remember taking money from u later that day w/ ganon. Stop crying, your such a little kid. Are you sure you can afford to lose more of your lunch money Cass?? I wouldnt want to upset your mother.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I usually dont like to argue w/ little kids like you. I would usually let a post like this slide cuz who would think about replying to a post that's made up of all LIES, but ok. I completely remember that day you beat me in 1 $10 money match and later that day I took you out 2 straight sets to win my $10 back and $10 more of your money.

I had a sum fun b4 heading to the weekly that week (w/ the help of sum Mary J and Heinekens) and I got to the weekly and didnt really say much to anyone. You came up to me and said you wanted the money match. I said ok watever. We played, you won and I walked away, but b4 i did I said double or nothing?? then you said sure but later. I recall that day as if it were yesterday, cuz i had so much fun whoopin your A$$ w/ ganon and taking your money, when i lost that first match I wuz in that "high" state that I wuz so chill i didnt take the loss to heart. I have NEVER complained about the game. I never liked tripping, as does evry1, and I said I dont enjoy singles in brawl but i love teams. I never complained or whined when i lost to you. but i certainly do remember taking money from u later that day w/ ganon. Stop crying, your such a little kid. Are you sure you can afford to lose more of your lunch money Cass?? I wouldnt want to upset your mother.
Good stuff to Dire to coming to your rescue, DA all day >_>. First of all Mr. Rafa, I don't want to hear about how you were all high and drunk, I could care less, they all sound like johns to me you dirty lame. Who supposedly gets drunk and high, having a great time, then goes to play video games >_>? Get a life guy...and on top of that I believe the direct quotation from you was, " This ***** is hype for beating a ganon with a game and watch." Blah Blah Blah, I don't want to hear the further johns. Also, I could care less about losing the other two. You wanted to double up, I felt like I owed it to you. I won't even comment on the jump release bs, you got it. >_>. And you didn't take my lunch mony, you just took a bit of Comps money back >_>. My mom wasn't mad at all ^^. Also Dire weren't you that guy who got his kufi smacked by Bum's Falcon? Ouch...kinda rough there....DA ftw.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

***** shut you mouth. Before you insult NYC smashers yo a$$ needs to pay my crew. Dire already said he did. So its up to the other for of yall to pay up. WTF u hiding for? huh is it cuz u so ashamed? Shut the hell up. U have no right to talk if ya aint being noble smashers

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wow, I just got the news. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!! This is where I go to get my *** kicked, so that I can destroy people everywhere else I go! I'm only good because of what you guys taught me! Now I'm going to fail at life!

Please, get your job back, and go back to hosting weeklies.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow, I just got the news. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!! This is where I go to get my *** kicked, so that I can destroy people everywhere else I go! I'm only good because of what you guys taught me! Now I'm going to fail at life!

Please, get your job back, and go back to hosting weeklies.
Glad to see that you're upset for the right reasons.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
That's all ya got for me Cass? :tired: How bout we money match $50 Wario vs Captain Falcon, I bet that same 50 bucks that you decline =D Or better yet MM Bum's falcon haha, you'd decline faster than any newb after you offered them lessons in smash :laugh:

It seems kinda fishy for W2Z to fire bum and jeff for something so...I don't know ..less impacting than anything else that has happened under their watch. They lost a hundred bucks? Bum umm...when other things got stolen during tourneys under their watch like several games and controllers (a total of probably 300 bucks) they didn't get fired then.

I wonder what really happened..

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Glad to see that you're upset for the right reasons.
Naturally, there was a bit of exaggeration in my post, intended for a bit of comic relief. More than anything, I'm upset that Bum lost his job, because he's madu, and he's mad chill.

After that, I'm upset that the Smash Community is taking a hit, due to NYC needing to find a new location. That doubles with it probably being trickier for me to get to. Despite being in Jersey, it's very easy for me to get to W2Z.

That's all ya got for me Cass? :tired: How bout we money match $50 Wario vs Captain Falcon, I bet that same 50 bucks that you decline =D Or better yet MM Bum's falcon haha, you'd decline faster than any newb after you offered them lessons in smash :laugh:

It seems kinda fishy for W2Z to fire bum and jeff for something so...I don't know ..less impacting than anything else that has happened under their watch. They lost a hundred bucks? Bum umm...when other things got stolen during tourneys under their watch like several games and controllers (a total of probably 300 bucks) they didn't get fired then.

I wonder what really happened..
By this, I surely hope you're not questioning Bum's integrity and honesty. Or Ace's for that matter.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
i mean i only had the chance to go to one weekly but it was sick to see so many people there (so many people amazing at brawl/melee), it ran rly smoothly despite the people and it was a ton of fun

support @ bum to keep running this ****

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Oh no, not saying Bum himself has done something to get fired, but like...it just strikes me as odd to why Web would fire them now over that, as opposed to earlier, more costly incidents?

BUM163

Smash Lord
well dire u already saw the email. this wasn't my event yet i got in trouble. for the people that don't know why i got fired here's the email. i got fired for other people mistakes and i struggle everytime to keep this thing alive and my boss still doesn't want to hear anything.

Oni163: they didn't fired me cuz i was late
alymew: and?
Oni163: they fired me cuz u n clarissa messed up on the icm
Oni163: and i got blame for it
alymew: can i just say something
Oni163: it wasn't my event
alymew: we didn't want you guys to get fired
Oni163: i didn't say that
alymew: and i don't know why people are saying stupid things
alymew: eveyone thinks its my fault for sending out the email
alymew: i wanted andrew to at least make sure you guys are more intuned in going
alymew: and geting there on time
alymew: i'm sad to see smash players
alymew: come in
alymew: waiting for you guys
alymew: and they're complaining
Oni163: lmao
Oni163: u sad?
Oni163: for wat
alymew: yeah
Oni163: if u go on smashboards
alymew: for hearing that you and jeff got fired
Oni163: we tell them to be there at 4
Oni163: not 1pm
Oni163: they don't listen
alymew: eveyone keeps complaining
Oni163: make them wait outside
Oni163: it don't matter
alymew: well what happened was
alymew: alex
Oni163: they will always come early
alymew: set up 5 kids
alymew: because he felt bad
Oni163: mr choi wanted me there at 4
alymew: and he told me to charge them
Oni163: i wasn't late
alymew: and then mad people
alymew: came in demanding why the 5 pple were VIP treated like
alymew: why are they playing and payed for wristbands
alymew: and that caused
alymew: a chain effect
alymew: mad pple coming in saying theres a tourny at 4
alymew: *#
alymew: *3
alymew: not 4
alymew: so when we wrote this
Oni163: ace put 4
alymew: it was out of anxiaty
alymew: we were panicking cause mad smash pple coming in
alymew: so we wanted to tell andrew to make sure next time that you'd guys be on time
alymew: and i like how pple are saying im 2 faced
alymew: that's what you're supposed to do
alymew: to tell your supers to do their job
Oni163: ok he did put 3pm
Oni163: regardless
alymew: in supervising
alymew: i know clarissa and I had part of the blame
alymew: but
alymew: i know we refunded on 15$
alymew: that's it
Oni163: web2zone lost 100 plus dollars
alymew: yeah i know
alymew: i heard from clarissa
alymew: regardless, i feel violated that the fact I wanted to email andrew in pravcy
alymew: that he'd print it out
alymew: instead of doing his job
alymew: and making it a priority that you guys get there on time
Oni163: we did do our job
alymew: and telling daph to straighten up
Oni163: we start work at 4
alymew: cause she leaves me hanging on the job
alymew: yeah but the other times
alymew: when there's a weird tourny
alymew: on the day that it's not expected
alymew: i forgot
Oni163: there wasn't no other time
alymew: but pple be asking
alymew: i remember you being late
Oni163: u just started workin there
Oni163: i'm not late
alymew: well i remember that
Oni163: i start work at 4
alymew: x_X i know
Oni163: ok
Oni163: so how u figure i'm late
Oni163: just cuz those kids come in at 2pm,
alymew: well based on yesterday
alymew: well tell them to come in late
alymew: or like make it later
Oni163: yesterday i came in at 4 10 along wit ace
Oni163: they not gonna listen
Oni163: u just had to kick them out n its 2 late now
Oni163: we fired
alymew: well it doesn't matter anymore, but the straight thing is you guys can pin it on me that i got ya fired
alymew: but all i was doing my job relaying what should have been done
alymew: andrew unfortunately didn't follow through what he's supposed to do
Oni163: u just to conclusions witout evenin knowin the results
Oni163: i start work at 4
Oni163: i did everything right
Oni163: yet u thought i was late
alymew: because there was the tournament
alymew: i know you had other tournaments
Oni163: and i got fired for ur misunderstanding
alymew: and i was there
alymew: maybe you weren't there
alymew: to remember all the smash pple complaining
Oni163: i was there everytime sumtimes even at 3pm
alymew: where is bum
alymew: go right ahead and pin it on me
Oni163: mr choi stop me from being there at 3
Oni163: those kids are impatient
Oni163: they be there at 2pm
Oni163: so wat
alymew: all i know is everything is missinterpreted
alymew: and **** happens
Oni163: thatz their fault
Oni163: not mines
alymew: you guys can blame it on me or clarissa
Oni163: u should of ask me
alymew: but we did what we thought was right at the moment
alymew: well it was my birthday
alymew: and i wanted to just get out
Oni163: so wat
alymew: i didn't want to get upset
Oni163: so i got fired for u not knowin wat time i get in
alymew: so i wrote what i thought was right based on my point of view
alymew: well i got the facts from your smash kids
alymew: well at least read what i wrote
Oni163: n cuz smash kids who go in at 2pm when i say it starts at 5pm it was worth me gettin fired?
alymew: and if you translate all of that to
alymew: "fire daphney, jeff, and bum"
alymew: then i don't really care about talking to you anymore
alymew: at this point
alymew: you should really read it
alymew: it says to make sure you guys aren't late for your own even
alymew: or whoever made it
Oni163: i wasn't late
alymew: and that daphney not to slack
alymew: 3pm
alymew: for your event
alymew: or ejffs
alymew: jeffs
Oni163: smash tournaments for fridays start at 5pm
Oni163: mr choi told me himself
Oni163: ok that was his event
Oni163: yesterday
Oni163: not mines
alymew: well you know who else is 2 faced then
Oni163: i'm talkin about me
alymew: jeff said that it was your event
Oni163: no he told them it was his
Oni163: but i took over later on
alymew: well he told us that it was his
Oni163: i told u when i seen ya
Oni163: it was his
Oni163: u n clarissa
alymew: it was yours
alymew: wow
Oni163: when ya was downstairs
Oni163: it was jeffery
alymew: well i can just say i didn't want you and jeff to get fired
alymew: nor daphney even if she slacks
Oni163: ya ask y i was late
alymew: i just wanted andrew to just tell you guys to be not late
Oni163: n i said i ain't late
Oni163: this is not my event
Oni163: u said oh ok
alymew: that was waaay after
Oni163: n u said guess wat it is 2day
alymew: we wrote the email
alymew: we wrote it before you guys got your ***** in
Oni163: ok so y u didn't tell me then u wrote it
Oni163: u could of told me
Oni163: so i could of told mr choi right there n then
alymew: i thought you guys wouldn't even get in
Oni163: ok but u saw me
Oni163: for 20 mins
Oni163: didn't say anything
Oni163: wat u gonna say now?
alymew: well i'm willing to cover your ***
Oni163: u had 20 mins
alymew: with mr. choi
alymew: i totally forgot already
Oni163: so i could of told them
alymew: i was talking to people
alymew: i know it's wrong for me to misinterpret everything
Oni163: ok n that show it didn't matter whether i was gonna get fired or not
Oni163: when i work hard there
alymew: i know you do
alymew: for smash stuff
alymew: okay hold on
alymew: just think
alymew: if you were in my place
alymew: clarrissa and i are holding down
Oni163: i was in ur places many times
alymew: smash kids
Oni163: n i'll confront the person
alymew: coming in
Oni163: no matter wat
alymew: well that's your style
alymew: in corprate
alymew: you deal with things like that
alymew: andrew is supposed to
alymew: check up if that's true or not
alymew: regardless
alymew: up on my word
Oni163: well thatz liek sayin u scare to voice ur opinions or thoughts so u write a serect email
Oni163: so u don't run into conflict
Oni163: but we all pose to be cool
alymew: i don't want to voice it like that
Oni163: u wasn't scare to diss jeffery in front of the whole staff
alymew: i'm not your mom
alymew: and nobody elses
Oni163: u diss him in front of everyone
alymew: well another thing
Oni163: so how come u didn't want to voice ur opinion there
alymew: jeff didn't even think it was a big thing until people
alymew: made a point to make him think it was ba
Oni163: especially when jeffery got u the job n u shiited on him
alymew: *bad
alymew: i like how you guys are all dumping it on me
alymew: thank you
alymew: okay?
Oni163: cuz i thought me n u was real cool
alymew: it's an email
alymew: read it
alymew: we are
alymew: but obviously
alymew: you think it's all my fault
alymew: read the email
Oni163: i don't know wat to think
alymew: and tell me what you think?
Oni163: i lost my job
Oni163: off of nothin
Oni163: literally
Oni163: nothin
alymew: and if i didn't write the email
alymew: i think stuff would have still happened
alymew: but now regretting it
alymew: you guys have a scape goat to blame it on
alymew: i can say that there's to option
alymew: to voice my opinion
alymew: or voice it to someone higher above
alymew: but that wasn't to fire you guys
Oni163: u know the situation in web2zone
alymew: which one?
Oni163: everything was so high alert of people gettin fired
alymew: well i can get fired any time
alymew: anyone can
alymew: in a job
Oni163: i would rather approach ya then to write an email
alymew: you can't slack
Oni163: but i don't slack
alymew: i know
Oni163: the three days i work there
Oni163: i even do counter
alymew: well i got missinformed
alymew: and missjudged the parts
Oni163: ferdy even knew that
alymew: about the stupid tournies
alymew: then did he say anything?
alymew: why didn't he cover your ***
Oni163: i spoke 2 him already
Oni163: for me to get fired made no sense
Oni163: i'm not mad
alymew: like i said i didn't want you guys to get fired
alymew: i'm serious
alymew: read the email
alymew: from our point of view
alymew: "you gusy were late"
alymew: the facts were
alymew: and noboody showed up
Oni163: but i love to run tournaments and seeing people having a place to go
alymew: but the smash kids
alymew: and that's all that was thrown out
Oni163: i know but u reverse the old sayin
alymew: ?
Oni163: u leap before u look
alymew: i looked
alymew: but not completely
alymew: it's my fault for that
alymew: another thing
alymew: andrew has blame for it too
alymew: he wasn't supposed to even show that email
alymew: it was suppsoed to be confidential regardless
alymew: that's another thing
Oni163: if he didn't show web2zone would of been at chaos and confusion
alymew: no
alymew: more like
alymew: he's supposed to be like
alymew: "bum/ace please get her more on time"
alymew: "daphney straighten up come back and do your work"
alymew: hat's what
alymew: *That's what
Oni163: how when mr choi was like ok their fired
alymew: i meant that
alymew: he was supposed to do that
alymew: not fire you gusy
alymew: *guys
alymew: did you even read it?
alymew: i'm serious
Oni163: naa i didn't
alymew: exactly
Oni163: but ur words seal the deal
alymew: Dear Andrew,

Clarissa and I are displeased about today. I'm just letting you know that it's unacceptable that Bum & Ace are arriving late. Could you please re-enforce the fact how they should be arriving punctual. Today there is a tournament at 3pm, and many Smash players arrived around 2:30. Alex let them go downstairs and ended up making them pay. As more Smash players came, they demanded why the other people were special to play downstairs and ended up as a butterfly effect. It's 4pm and they finally arrived. We don't know if we messed up the way you're supposed to punch in for the tournaments, but we're really disappointed how everything is "bestowed" on us with all these smash players demands, even though we can't comply. We held the situation as well as we could. We just hope you can seriously light some fire on them to make them be punctual and sort out through the mess.

Also, we needed help and Alex would leave us alone and let us sort it out ourselves the best we could. He just stayed back and chilled.

Sally:

I'm very displeased at the fact that Daphney let me work the counter the whole time. You know what happened on Monday. She was taking breaks without clocking out such as sleeping in the back for a while, took around 45 min or more to go to the bank to deposit her check with Alex, and wondering off either going into the internet zone or leaving with Jeff for a while.

We hope you don't take this as complaining, but we just want things to be changed and fair.

Thank You,
Sally & Clarissa
Oni163: plus other things
alymew: just read it
alymew: read it and deduce?
Oni163: yea and mr choi should of realize i work at 4pm
Oni163: the thing he didn't know that it wasn't my event
alymew: exactly
alymew: there's just mad missinterpretted things
alymew: i'm sry for sending out the email
alymew: but we were frustrated
alymew: nobody was here
alymew: at the time
Oni163: i start work at 4pm :-\
alymew: the tourny says 3pm
alymew: but other than that
alymew: i will beg mr.choi
Oni163: but u thought it was mines
alymew: to take you back
alymew: or something
alymew: or i'd quit myself
Oni163: he said i should of been in control
alymew: i dont really need this job you know that?
Oni163: but how when i had no clue till like a week before n i didn't even know the time
alymew: it's a nice cash flow, instead of modelling, and doing graphic design
alymew: freelancing
alymew: but i'd quit right now
Oni163: even so they sayin jeffery didn't tell mr choi
Oni163: but he said in the meetin in front of u n everyone else
alymew: ?
Oni163: there was a melee tournament he wanted to do
Oni163: they said they didn't know
alymew: i don't remember that
alymew: but i will talk to mr. choi about it
Oni163: yea
Oni163: he said it before the halo
Oni163: remember we was talkin about tournaments
alymew: then jeff is supposed to take care of it
Oni163: he mention about the smash bros
alymew: why wasn't he taking care of it then
alymew: that's unfair
alymew: okay well, i can say is that i didn't want you guy to get fired
alymew: idk why everything happened
alymew: and i'm sry for missunderstanding
alymew: and i'm going to try to talk to mr. choi 2morrow
alymew: or something
Oni163: cuz u jumped n then look after the results
alymew: semi looked and jump
alymew: besides that
alymew: that letter shouldn't have caused you guys to get fired
alymew: you should read it
alymew: and think
alymew: about how it sound
alymew: *sounds
Oni163: naaa i read it n i kinda got a better understanding, but still u should of talk 2 us
Oni163: we're all cool
alymew: but the thing is it's not cool that
alymew: things happen
Oni163: me n u even speak about other things
alymew: argh
Oni163: u know u could of came to talk 2 me
alymew: it was a stupid thing for me to have done
alymew: and clarissa and I were just frustrated you know?
alymew: and it got the better of us to send it out
alymew: because we didnt' know what to do
alymew: if jeff was there on time
alymew: none of this would have happened and alex to set up the kids
alymew: early
Oni163: its also alex fault
Oni163: he usually kicks them out along wit me
Oni163: y keep them in now
Oni163: for weeks they waited outside
alymew: idk
Oni163: now u want them to go downstairs n play?
alymew: and understand that i'm not being 2 faced
alymew: i said it a couple of times
alymew: not to be late
alymew: regardless you are or not
alymew: =P so there
alymew: and daphney
alymew: should know that she wasn't doing her jo
alymew: *job
alymew: we both got the job because of jeff
alymew: but i take my job serious
Oni163: u n daphney thatz on ya
Oni163: but u should of talk 2 her also
alymew: yeah but half the time she's NOT THERE
alymew: lol
Oni163: well she said different
alymew: yeah okay
alymew: she can say that
alymew: but she went to the bank
alymew: with alex
alymew: because she needed help
alymew: and left for an hour
Oni163: hour aka lunchbreak?
alymew: NO
alymew: she didn't clock out
alymew: wait that's not even the whole story
Oni163: wait
alymew: she went to the back without saying nothing
Oni163: did she take an extra hour?
alymew: and fell asleep and ****ing andrew went to the back
alymew: and found her
alymew: and said to come back 2 the front
alymew: and then
alymew: she asked if she can visit andrew a bit
alymew: cause he was on the computer at the back
alymew: and she never came back until like another 1hr
alymew: by then
alymew: she finally settled a bit
alymew: and took her 1hr break
alymew: even when she did
alymew: right?
alymew: she came back late
alymew: because of the rain
alymew: i came back on time
alymew: through the rain
alymew: without any umbrella
alymew: i like daphney as a person
alymew: but the way she acts
alymew: is not cool
alymew: and i tried saying something but she keeps being sarcastic
alymew: so i didn't bother
alymew: or she was texting jeff
alymew: or calling him
alymew: and half the time when jeff comes early she just chills with him
alymew: and leaves me at the counter
alymew: i can understand up to a certain point
alymew: but you're getting paid to do a job
alymew: you can get daphney's story
alymew: i'd like to know that
alymew: but she reacted so harsh to me on the phone
alymew: i hung up on her
alymew: today
alymew: and i feel so bad cause yea jeff did get me the job
alymew: and i idolize that nugga for his halo godlyness plus smash skills
alymew: and he prolly thinks i'm a *****
Oni163: i was mad at u for mulitple reasons
Oni163: cuz u wrote that letter witout knowin the deal
alymew: well you have every right
Oni163: ya did the icm n didn't know how to do it, but ya should of told alex ya don't know wat ya doin
alymew: i did
alymew: he said to do what was there
alymew: and what was there?
alymew: LOL
alymew: event 1 and 2
Oni163: one of the reasons y i like u cuz from when u got on jeff which i didn't like, but i like u spoke ur mind
Oni163: i like that in a gurl
Oni163: then u went off n did that
alymew: well i'm sry about that
alymew: and i know saying sry
Oni163: that was like a big part y i liked u
alymew: doesn't cut it
alymew: cause it's just a word
alymew: no action
alymew: i know that all too well
alymew: things happen
alymew: and i'm upset that there's no more tournements
alymew: as annoying as it is to have them
alymew: and yeah i thought the same, about how it's a nice place to have tournaments
alymew: if i could have it, i'd rather have the store dedicated on tournaments
alymew: and not stupid internet
alymew: anyway
Oni163: i really liked doin my job alot
Oni163: i didn't care so much about paid
alymew: it's your passion
Oni163: i like seeing people happy
alymew: you like smash
alymew: as well
Oni163: naa not even smash
Oni163: i like to see everyone in a good mood
alymew: x___X yeah
Oni163: i didn't have it like that as a child
alymew: but what happene
Oni163: i didn't have a place as a kid to go to n have fun
alymew: about the 100's missing
alymew: how did that happen?
Oni163: cuz ya charge the kids wrong
Oni163: it was pose to be 10
Oni163: not 5
Oni163: alot of them got in for 5
alymew: 10 for the singles?
Oni163: i told jeffery he should of told me that he took out from the register cuz i would of made them pay
Oni163: alot of them didn't pay the full amount
Oni163: the ones that were downstairs
alymew: wow what's worse is they were getting mad
Oni163: they said it themselves
alymew: that we said like 10 dollars
alymew: and trying to confuse clarissa and i
alymew: nobody mentioned the pot as well
alymew: which is even worse
Oni163: ahhhhh
alymew: NOBODY
alymew: i thought you smash players would know
alymew: and mention that
alymew: nobody said nothing
Oni163: of course not
alymew: =[
Oni163: if u able to get sumthin cheaper
alymew: >_<
alymew: geeze
Oni163: i know i would want it to be cheaper
Oni163: correct?
Oni163: ok then
alymew: but i wouldn't
alymew: myself
alymew: if i have been going there for a while
alymew: i wouldn't do it
alymew: having good moral
Oni163: but they seen 2 gurls there
Oni163: they didn't see bum
Oni163: their brains probably said
alymew: well what i can deduce is that everyone missinterpretted
Oni163: lets just go wit the flow n don't say anything
Oni163: or they just didn't know the prices
alymew: =[
Oni163: remember new players always come
alymew: and old ones too
alymew: well it doesn't matter everyone messed up
Oni163: yea thatz where the first part of wat i said comes into play
Oni163: i didn't mess up at all though lol
alymew: shhh
alymew: i really need to apologize to you
Oni163: its crazy when i took over so my boy don't get in trouble
Oni163: cuz those kids can drive people crazy
Oni163: but i'm a people person
alymew: another thing
alymew: you know about the purse thing right?
Oni163: so i'm used to people botherin or talkin 2 me left n right
alymew: i'm a bit iffy about daph
Oni163: y is that?
alymew: and jeff took the blame
alymew: he took the blame
alymew: when apparently she found the purse and took stuff?
alymew: that's what pple be saing
alymew: *saying
Oni163: who found it first?
alymew: instead of just putting it in the lost and found
alymew: from what i hear
alymew: daph found it and took stuff
alymew: and told jeff to throw the purse ot
alymew: *out
alymew: you should ask jeff about it
alymew: the ladies
alymew: came the on tuesday to complain
alymew: that they're bag isnt' there
alymew: and that
alymew: alex told them that jeff threw it out
alymew: cause he covered for daph
alymew: and you know about the mac?
alymew: someone left it
alymew: and it was in the lost and found
alymew: this is coming a bit second han
alymew: *and
alymew: and i did see the mac under the cashier thing
alymew: under it
alymew: and it disappeared
alymew: anyway apparently she tok it
alymew: *Took it
alymew: and the guy who owned it came back
alymew: i dont know how it was resovled
alymew: and then
alymew: apparently when jeff and daph were on shift, andrew said that daph was slacking
alymew: and jeff too
alymew: cause jeff told daph on shift to go play guitar hero with andrew
alymew: idk
alymew: anymore

Top Bottom