• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got 4th place in Doubles at Cat4 ECRC Finals with Snakeee :) Tied for 17th with D.pch too. But that doesnt matter because I beat him in our set 3-2 xD He keeps saying we played two sets.....
Ugh this again. You are starting to make me think of you as I did a week ago. for the last time, stop telling people you have a won over me cause you don't dude, it's 1-1 on sets. And did not wanna play one more to end.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Ugh this again. You are starting to make me think of you as I did a week ago. for the last time, stop telling people you have a won over me cause you don't dude, it's 1-1 on sets. And did not wanna play one more to end.
Good job to you too bud. Impressive matches.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The rest of the tournament knows we played one set as well, you came to me asking to play on live feed, and I said no because I didnt want to play gay dittos anymore. SuperSaiyanRenan even asked for FRIENDLY peach dittos and I said no because of how gay the matchup is, I went pika.

Give it up man. I clearly out performed you this tournament.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The rest of the tournament knows we played one set as well, you came to me asking to play on live feed, and I said no because I didnt want to play gay dittos anymore. SuperSaiyanRenan even asked for FRIENDLY peach dittos and I said no because of how gay the matchup is, I went pika.

Give it up man. I clearly out performed you this tournament.
How did you out perform me at this. you did itt in teams. Singles we scored the same.

I think I know what this is. You seriously wanna have something over me. The first set no one was around. Cause thats when I looked back to see if anyone had next and told you why I looked back. Then I said, screw it, no one is around so lets keep playing. The set that you won thats when people started watching.

You honestly think I have to lie about this. I can go and talk about some embarrassing matches I lost. Worst than you think me losing to you affects me. So I have no need to lie about it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Do you think we were playing two sets of 3 or something? It was one set of 5.

Also I placed higher than you in the Ammy bracket. Had to play ALLY first round in singles and got eliminated by DMBRANDON. Proceeded to get 4th in doubles and beat you in the set.

I don't really know how I didn't out perform you......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll say it again. 2 sets it was and it's 1-1.

But from what I just saw from an azz. Idc anymore. Think and tell people what you want and have them beleive you I am seriously done with all of this bull****. it is not worth my time and blood pressure. Then people you thought you can trust, they turn around and stab you in the back.

I got Nothing to fight for anymore.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why do you guys have to **** talk each other this bad lol

Niko didn't you say "we're even" on the feed
Forget it, not the place to get into it. As I said I have nothing to fight for anmore after what happen an hour again. So it does not matter. just let it die.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Aside from the "Who's better? Niko or DP?" garbage no one cares about, you two fought some matches?

AND NOBODY RECORDED ANYTHING???

Boo.

M@v

Subarashii!
Niko Dark Pch, does it really matter? You both had decent rankings for Peach. Your both good players. Meh, but thats rivalry for ya.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
lol the drama

Anyways, I won another tournament with Peach. I had a really difficult bracket, every single one I fought was a top player from here. You probably won't know them though... lol. Since the results haven't even been posted yet, I don't really know how many people was there. Probably about 25 or so. Also, I recorded most of the matches, and will upload later in the week so you guys can see how I performed. I had a really hard time in winner's finals against a diddy kong.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Excel I have to appreciate all your efforts as a great peach player ^^ you make no fuss, don't whine, and yet consistently always do good at tourneys and try your best with her. Good stuff!

I think you're a very elusive player ^.^ and people should look at you as an example (along with edrees and others) as a player who doesn't like to conflict with others and one that just gets on with tournaments like it's nobody's business.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Excel I have to appreciate all your efforts as a great peach player ^^ you make no fuss, don't whine, and yet consistently always do good at tourneys and try your best with her. Good stuff!

I think you're a very elusive player ^.^ and people should look at you as an example (along with edrees and others) as a player who doesn't like to conflict with others and one that just gets on with tournaments like it's nobody's business.
This.

*Get AiB Blog Idea*

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord

Thanks a lot for those words. That really inspires me a lot, and makes me feel like doing the best I can with Peach. Thanks again! ^^

I like your signature btw... lol xD

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I also agree with all of this. Excel is beast.

Anyways, Smeesh! My goal this year is to overtake you on the Peachy PR!

My latest (and best) tournament showing:

MenoUnderwater
5th out of 14th
$15 Fee
Link to results: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6348969&postcount=15004
Info page: http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat5.php

* Cutthroat Ranbat 5
* University of Colorado in Denver
* Denver, CO
* January 11, 2009
* Double Elimination

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Not the right thread but when will the peach PR be updated?

P.S: LOL at the 15 dollar fee Meno. I avoid spending $10+ on a tourney like the plague. (Unless it's a BIG sponsored tourney.)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Not the right thread but when will the peach PR be updated?
No, I was just mentioning the Smeesh thing here. *points at tourney ranking*

PR update? Oh, I unno. :confused:

P.S: LOL at the 15 dollar fee Meno. I avoid spending $10+ on a tourney like the plague. (Unless it's a BIG sponsored tourney.)
It was sponsored, Colorado Cutthroat is the major gaming league here in Denver. Plus Brawl tournaments are far between and I love going to them; it's worth it for me at least.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You two need to simmer down. I'm getting sick of this bull****. Each time you guys post ANYTHING against each other in these peach forums I will not hesitate to strike you with flaming infractions. This garbage is getting in the way of our Peach forums and her metagame.

I agree that Excel is awesome =)

Iwan

Smash Ace
You two need to simmer down. I'm getting sick of this bull****. Each time you guys post ANYTHING against each other in these peach forums I will not hesitate to strike you with flaming infractions. This garbage is getting in the way of our Peach forums and her metagame.

STIKE DOWN WITH THE POWAH

Seriously. do it.

And yea, Excel is amazing=D

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Thanks guys! <3

Here is the results from my last tournament.

1st out of 20 (Gaming Zone Tournament 4) 01/10/09

I am currently uploading the videos. When they are done I will post them.

Also, I wanted to let you know I discovered something in my last match of the grand finals. It seems very useful to me and I think it hasn't been discovered yet, though I'm not so sure. Anyway, if I can borrow my pal's capture card, I will make a video showing how to do it.

Edit: Nevermind, Ninjalink already discovered it. It was the Turnip Stooling. lol he just posted it a day before I discovered about it... xD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Too bad I had to play Ally first round, things would've been a lot different ;)

Turnip stooling is so old >.< ****it NL :(

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado

Toad approves of both of these statements

Blereghguglgle

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
1st out of 28 (Pro fund Tournament) 01/24/09

They are making some tournaments here in Puerto Rico to get money to send the top players to compete on the states. If I keep up doing good I can get a chance to play on a big tournament over there. Wish me luck!

Iwan

Smash Ace
1st out of 28 (Pro fund Tournament) 01/24/09

They are making some tournaments here in Puerto Rico to get money to send the top players to compete on the states. If I keep up doing good I can get a chance to play on a big tournament over there. Wish me luck!
It'd be awesome to see how you stack up against our players over here :O

Nice =]

Also, Niko placed 1st recently. You should update that shyyt ;)

Xyless

Smash Master
Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness!
17th out of 61
January 25, 2009

I completely screwed my last match up (kept missing the edge with side B, and was punished greatly with Ike), and the person I played left literally after my match, which I didn't understand. If he forfeited, why not just give me the go-ahead? :(

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Good s*** everyone.

This calls for a Pizza Party!

Top Bottom