• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
33th out of 91 (Quiznos Presents Brawl VII) 1/25/08

my 2 losses were close sets. in winners wolf bair rly made me play defensively...it was close but i was playing like ***, no johns though guy was good. my lose in losers was to some snake called Vital. epically close set. he cp'd japes when i beat him in a close one on BF. I was ****** until the klaptrap hit me so I ended up 2 stocked. I cp FD on him, for the most part I kept dying while he was at 100 percent or so. Game ended at the ledge, we were both on final stock in the mid 170s. He uptilted my ledgehop coz he went all the way to the edge. soooooooo close to grabbing 25th place. I was gonna leave win or lose just coz I had to go (thx for showin' canvasofgrey! ;D).

All in all it did much better than I've done b4. I really gotta work on my ledgegame and get in the habit of being gay on the ledge w/ uairs, parasol, just keeping myself safe. At any rate I'm glad my losses were close and that the ppl I lost to placed well. I'll rep peach much better next time and try not to scrub out of winners bracket so quickly. :)

Sky`

Smash Lord
33th out of 91 (Quiznos Presents Brawl VII) 1/25/08

my 2 losses were close sets. in winners wolf bair rly made me play defensively...it was close but i was playing like ***, no johns though guy was good. my lose in losers was to some snake called Vital. epically close set. he cp'd japes when i beat him in a close one on BF. I was ****** until the klaptrap hit me so I ended up 2 stocked. I cp FD on him, for the most part I kept dying while he was at 100 percent or so. Game ended at the ledge, we were both on final stock in the mid 170s. He uptilted my ledgehop coz he went all the way to the edge. soooooooo close to grabbing 25th place. I was gonna leave win or lose just coz I had to go (thx for showin' canvasofgrey! ;D).

All in all it did much better than I've done b4. I really gotta work on my ledgegame and get in the habit of being gay on the ledge w/ uairs, parasol, just keeping myself safe. At any rate I'm glad my losses were close and that the ppl I lost to placed well. I'll rep peach much better next time and try not to scrub out of winners bracket so quickly. :)
Have I met you?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
beating G&Ws now. good ****
xD

I only lost 2-3 last time. Won 2-1 this time. Momentum's on my side >-]
I think he might actually counterpick me next time 0.o

Also Draik, the host just uploaded the bracket, looks like there was 20 Brawl entrants (oddly, 26 Melee entrants).

hush.

Smash Cadet
25th out of 91 (Quiznos Presents Brawl VII) 1/25/09

Yaaaaay first tournament!! :laugh: It was fun!

Honestly, I don't know how people can stay on their A-game at huge tournaments [especially when it's going reaaaaally slow]. I felt so braindead by the time I got kicked off the loser's bracket. I have to admit, the braindeadness was worth being able to actually see pro players brawling in person. I didn't get to play that much, but I still learned a lot from watching the other playes. :) && I got to play Princess Aura! xD Best part of the day hahah.

Well the people that I met at the tournament were really nice and welcoming, and theyre trying to get me to go to more tournaments soo hopefully I'll be able to get more rankings up. :bee:

L33T.Peach

Smash Cadet
hush, I played you online.

And Ive got to say.

YOU DID GOOD FOR YOUR FIRST TOURNEY WOOOHOOO :D

ily hush, AIB pals forever <3

hush.

Smash Cadet
^_^ Thank you guys!!

teehee L33T, i will always be your loyal, secksy hooker/hoe ;D

i still want mah hoe badge though! >:O dem nasty cops wont stop pestering me from my certificate of prostitution. im always like "IM L33T'S HOE! Im allowed to prowl the streets for customers!" *sigh* oh well, i will lurv you no matter what. <3

L33T.Peach

Smash Cadet
dude post my new placing in that are up there ^^^^

1st out of 17 (Miller Junior High's First Annual Video Game Tournament) 02/08/09

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Jan 31: 4th of 4th in Brawl Singles Pools at SCSA 2 , 70 entrants
Feb 07: 25th of 58 in Brawl Singles at Backyard Brawl!!

More slightly embarrassing placings to post! Even so I wanna have a record of how I've done since I'm just trying to rack of the tourney experience since I'm still kinda new to this competitive gaming thing.

2 Gdubs in my pool at SCSA so...I g2 practice that match-up much more. I'm also been prone to getting falco ***** lately coz I've just been too impatient and not really powershielding. I also lost to this rly good ROB called Hugs. Round 1 was pretty close on FD, round 2 i cp'd corneria coz I'm ******** and wanted to try. Well...next time I'll just take ROBs to a stage w/ platforms like BF, siege, or w/e. Lesson learned. I'll give this all another go at Quiznos this Sunday. Really would help me though if I made it a bit farther in tourney so I'd get to face more rly good players.

edit: my 400th post.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
McAdoo's House Tournament
(Christian's/Excel's house)
1st out of 12
Houston, Texas.
1/3/09

Yeaaa on my first offline tournament :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I could have sworn I added this in here. Oh well

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 (conneticuit) 1-10-09
17 out of 38

Sky`

Smash Lord
4th out of 52 at Halo13's Brawl Tournament. 2-13-09

Fiction and DEHF took me out. XD

5th out of 36, Palmdale Biweeklies 2-14-09

1st in doubles, 17th in Quizno's presents Brawl, 2-15-09

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
4th out of 18 (i think...) at almo's mass gathering

dont let the numbers fool u, FaTaL was there along with Green Ace, Melito, and JJ wolf

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Phoniex Era Presents: G.I.M.P.E.D. 1

17th out of 97 (New York City) 2/21/09

Link to result thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6707796#post6707796

The way I lost in winners and losers brackets was enough to make you go insane. I have the vids of it all you will see. I honestly should have placed higher. even the player that beat me thinks so. Cause what happened at the end was messed up.

I still have too much work to do....

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
4th out of 18 (i think...) at almo's mass gathering

dont let the numbers fool u, FaTaL was there along with Green Ace, Melito, and JJ wolf
No date; No thread; Not really sure..? No offense but come March 9th you and everyone else MUST follow the ruleset to tee or else the results wont be posted..

Ill go ahead and post this anyway though but just remember.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Sky and I tied for 33rd out of 150 at BIO2.

I got the death pool T_T DSF, the best ZSS on the west coast, some crazy Diddy Kong, a G&W...then DEHF first round of brackets xD

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Sky and I tied for 33rd out of 150 at BIO2.

I got the death pool T_T DSF, the best ZSS on the west coast, some crazy Diddy Kong, a G&W...then DEHF first round of brackets xD
No date; No thread; Not really sure..? No offense but come March 9th you and everyone else MUST follow the ruleset to tee or else the results wont be posted..

Ill go ahead and post this anyway though but just remember.
>_>..........

Niko_K

Smash Master
Phoniex Era Presents: G.I.M.P.E.D. 1

17th out of 97 (New York City) 2/21/09

Link to result thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6707796#post6707796

The way I lost in winners and losers brackets was enough to make you go insane. I have the vids of it all you will see. I honestly should have placed higher. even the player that beat me thinks so. Cause what happened at the end was messed up.

I still have too much work to do....
Stop complaining, the player who beat you is a respectable NJ player and placed 9th later on at that tournament. Just admit you actually get beat fair for once PLEASE. You can't discredit theDoom as a player because you have a problem with losing to MK's all day, while preaching that you know the match up amazingly well.

Did you tell everyone about how you won game 2 because of a bomb om? And how you killed doom at LOW percents both stocks in game 3, but he CAME BACK and won?

Let's be fair now, he played well.

Irony: theDoom is my teams partner.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Stop complaining, the player who beat you is a respectable NJ player and placed 9th later on at that tournament. Just admit you actually get beat fair for once PLEASE. You can't discredit theDoom as a player because you have a problem with losing to MK's all day, while preaching that you know the match up amazingly well.

Did you tell everyone about how you won game 2 because of a bomb om? And how you killed doom at LOW percents both stocks in game 3, but he CAME BACK and won?

Let's be fair now, he played well.

Irony: theDoom is my teams partner.
This B@stard again.....

Why do you post this **** like I give a ****? What part of I don't like you pot head azz don't you understand? The day you actually give up riding my azz is the day I offically die. Guess I am living forever. Also you have no clue how I lost the third game to him so please STFU and mind your own. How I lost the third game is what I am mad about. Nothing with Doom. First game I lost on a spacing error, oh well I was more careful and beat him game 2. You take any lil thing to give you a chance to ride my azz and troll. Just how stupid you are?

Oh and nice new sig. you just don't quit do you you ****. Stop your trolling huh? Don't see why people trust your stupid azz and buy your crap. But when it goes to me, I'm the case, it is all me and *insert w/e BS here* But you are the Peach players saint. You do nothing wrong, you get away with everything. For this BS I'm not starting to slowly hate the Peach community here as well.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I'm not using Peach anymore.

I'm using Metaknight.

And Ganondorf...

And random...

And I'm also playing Brawl+ with Zero Suit Samus as my main and Bowser as my secondary. That game is too good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Those last 2 post don't sound like Excel at all. Really the first one. Something is not right. You are you really?

Top Bottom