• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
West Coast Smash League
Dec 20-21
San Fransisco, CA

9th/179

;D Thought I did use Ness one round and used him to win against a MK on rainbowcruise, so it kinda helped =)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Another win for Peach.

1st out of 25 (Grand Gaming Tournament PUCPR) 12/20/08

And I went Random on Winner Finals, just to make things a lil more interesting. ;)

Niko_K

Smash Master
West Coast Smash League
Dec 20-21
San Fransisco, CA

9th/179

;D Thought I did use Ness one round and used him to win against a MK on rainbowcruise, so it kinda helped =)
9 seems to be the magic number for us lately eh?

Which big names were at your tournament?

Good **** excel_zero and roan :)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
9 seems to be the magic number for us lately eh?

Which big names were at your tournament?

Good **** excel_zero and roan :)
LOL seriously. Pretty much every big name (Washington/Oregon were snowed in and couldn't make it though) from the entire west coast sans these areas was at this tournament. Nanerz, Sean, Meep, TKD, Dannykat, SK92, DEHF, all of DBR (who didn't enter brawl though LOL ) TKD, teba, boa, leepuff, shadowrob, michael hey, fly amanita, mike haze and more. Basically everyone on the norcal and socal rankings and vegas ^_^

Niko_K

Smash Master
xD For our tournament we had the Top 4 from Michigan, Quebec (Ally,Holy, Chester01), and all of the Ontario pros >.< It was pretty intense.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Dammit i wish there were more tourneys around this dam state >.<
You need to do something about it. I'm sure a ton of MA players want a tournament as well. This is what I did in Ontario, started running tournaments and now we have one of the strongest scenes around.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Dammit i wish there were more tourneys around this dam state >.<
Dammit I wish there were tourneys round this dam area full stop :( I should make a thread on the Regional boards to ask around about UK tourneys...Ankoku accepts European results right?

As long as Roan has been updating this thread, I don't see the need to update yours Dark as he's started to update the original thread now

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Rowan, You want your job back or you want me to take over again?
Ill keep at it.

Ill make sure to create a note in my original post when I plan to be away for a bit.

To Niko:

I've gone ahead and added the placings that were found on your AIB account also.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I think you should dig up my old thread that I made when you left, and use it as an organizational example. Theres also players on my list that you're missing, as well as results.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's not the matter of who. Roan is rightfully in charge of the tournament results at this point. I'm just trying to help him make it a little bit more organized and easy to read. You should sort the players by alphabetical order and take out the pictures.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ill keep at it.

Ill make sure to create a note in my original post when I plan to be away for a bit.

To Niko:

I've gone ahead and added the placings that were found on your AIB account also.
Sweet then. Now I don't have to worry about doing this job and can go on about my thing, ha ha ha!

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
It's not the matter of who. Roan is rightfully in charge of the tournament results at this point. I'm just trying to help him make it a little bit more organized and easy to read. You should sort the players by alphabetical order and take out the pictures.
Done. Anymore suggestions? lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
Looks great man! Now it's a lot easier to read and find a player I'm looking for.

You should also add that Azen placed first at C3 and used peach xD

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I am now going to pronounce all the names in the list - is this how you pronounce them?

(In the voice of the Brawl announcer)

BONE!

DARK PEACH!

DEE EM ONE!

DRAKE ROW-WIN!

ED REESES PIECES!

EXCEL ZERO!

GUY-UH!

EW-WIN!

MEN-O UNDER WATER!

NEEKO "K"!

PEEP-PO!

PRACKS-SIS!

ROZ-MA-CAUSE-EE!

SKY!

SMEESH!

VILL-EE!

"X"-LESS!

YOU!

HOE-VA!

UH-ZEN!

SLICK VICK!

MIKE-EE LEN-EE-SHA!

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
well ya got mine right meno, but i just go by Raz in tourney.

oh, and merry xmas peach boards! rain and ice is a terrible combination goddammit but it's been a fun xmas eve. *goes to sleep*

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
9th of 49 at IESmash Regional.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214320

1: DieSuperFly (MK) ($315.00)
2: ShadowRob (ROB/Diddy) ($157.50)
3: Valdens (G&W) ($52.50)
4: Jem (MK/Falco)
5: Chip (Toon Link)
5: Bladewise (Marth/Wario)
7: Eggz (Dedede/MK)
7: Kamaji (Snake)
9: Itakio (MK)
9: Praxis (Peach)
9: Deva (Link)
9: Jamnt0ast (ROB/Snake)
13: Xefnir (Lucario)
13: Artifice (Falco)
13: Emo$ (Dedede)
13: Nick

Ironically, Artifice in 13th place is the now-famous "This is Niko_K" Peach Cosplayer.

L33T.Peach

Smash Cadet
1st of 15 - Aberdeen High School Video game tournament (High School) (Aberdeen, WA) 5/??/08

3rd of 24 - Foodball Brawl tournament (High School) (Aberdeen,WA) 10/??/08

1st of 14 - Hardy's house Smash (Hardy's house) (Aberdeen, WA) 5/??/08

Yes, I have a small area. 0.o

Sorry about making this and my above post different, just thought I'd put the bigger tournaments first.

XD

L33T.Peach

Smash Cadet
Too vague, Sorry.

P.S.

Also I'm thinking about documenting all March '08- March, '09 placings in a .doc file for download to avoid future cluttering.

Yay or Nay?
that sounds great. maybe put up certrain listings of stuff like best placings overall/most tournaments attended/blah blah.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Just got 1st place at one of my cities weeklies. Small tourney but still first :).

1st out of 20 (Something2DoWeeklies) 1/10/08

Niko_K

Smash Master
I got 4th place in Doubles at Cat4 ECRC Finals with Snakeee :) Tied for 17th with D.pch too. But that doesnt matter because I beat him in our set 3-2 xD He keeps saying we played two sets.....

Iwan

Smash Ace
I got 4th place in Doubles at Cat4 ECRC Finals with Snakeee :) Tied for 17th with D.pch too. But that doesnt matter because I beat him in our set 3-2 xD He keeps saying we played two sets.....
I noticed in your commentary you did a good job.

In his he talked about himself. a lot. Like he kept talking about his peach and his goals. lol.....

Thanks for the peach shoutout during commentary brutha....OH, and my name's "Eeewan", not "I-wan". Close enough for a shoutout though ;)

And good s*** with snakee...saw the matches. ridiculous edge guarding dude xD.

Top Bottom