• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Another win for Peach. =]

1st out of 26 (Gaming Zone Tournament 3) 11/22/08

Also, I forgot to add this one for some reason...

1st out of 20 (Gaming Zone Tournament 1) 9/20/08

Well, next week I will be attending another tournament, so wish me luck. ;)
duuude, is someone posting those tourneys on the Ranking thread? You'd give Peach a couple of points.

Iwan

Smash Ace

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
duuude, is someone posting those tourneys on the Ranking thread? You'd give Peach a couple of points.
As far as I know, none of Puerto Rico's tournaments have been added to the Ranking Thread. I don't know what are the requirements to post the results, so I haven't really bothered in doing so.

Btw, someone did a character ranking list for Puerto Rico Tournaments only. Peach is first place, followed by Snake, Rob and Metaknight respectively. : D

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
If toruneys outside US (AUS, Europe, etc) are allowed, why not Puerto Rico's? ... lol at the irony on that.

Basically you just need

Number of entrants
Entry fee
Where it was (what state it was in, or something)
Top 8, with character main for each of the top 8
Link to tournament page or results page

and that's it.

lain

Smash Master
NikoK is the best peach I've ever seen.

It's ****ing ridiculous. He got ****ed at the tournament, so don't pay attention to it. Ask anyone, they'll tell you it was wack lol.

Niko was like tied for 1st in his pools with some good ppl in it, he got 2nd seed by 1 win. There was this one douche who kept **** talking everyone (me, Holy, Ally, Niko, EVERYONE), and he was being horrible.

Now Niko, having not slept for about a full day at that point (me and NOJ got to his house at like 6:30 am, we got ZERO SLEEP), and while smoking a TON of weed, had to have been under pressure from this douchecock. I know he was getting to me, it was very frustrating.

So yeah guys, NikoK ftw. I saw him **** so many peope, AND we went even in mm's.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

It's ****ing ridiculous. He got ****ed at the tournament, so don't pay attention to it. Ask anyone, they'll tell you it was wack lol.

Niko was like tied for 1st in his pools with some good ppl in it, he got 2nd seed by 1 win. There was this one douche who kept **** talking everyone (me, Holy, Ally, Niko, EVERYONE), and he was being horrible.

John john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john

So yeah guys, NikoK ftw. I saw him **** so many peope, AND we went even in mm's.
no offense

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Heh, my first big tournament is coming up this Friday. Fighter Frenzy 2008 Denver...

Gah, I'm slightly nervous. Not to mention utterly terrified I'm going to get knocked out the first round. I think I'll bring my iPod filled with Pokemon theme songs.

kujibiki57

Smash Cadet
Heh, my first big tournament is coming up this Friday. Fighter Frenzy 2008 Denver...

Gah, I'm slightly nervous. Not to mention utterly terrified I'm going to get knocked out the first round. I think I'll bring my iPod filled with Pokemon theme songs.
I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was...

BentoBox

Smash Master

bring a camera with you!

Niko_K

Smash Master

Now Niko, having not slept for about a full day at that point (me and NOJ got to his house at like 6:30 am, we got ZERO SLEEP), and while smoking a TON of weed, had to have been under pressure from this douchecock. I know he was getting to me, it was very frustrating.

Thanks a lot for the testimonial xD.

These words mean something coming from lain.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh BOO. My tournament isn't till SATURDAY.

Friday is doubles. =_=

bring a camera with you!
Gah, the one weekend I decide not to borrow my 5000 megapixel SLR camera. :ohwell:

I'll find something...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
5000 megapixel WTF?!?!?!
I'm my school's newspaper photographer and I basically own their ultra camera. I'm exaggerating of course, but it's still really cool.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea...

Shame when people don't update things... :/

Don't you think so Excel?

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Yea...

Shame when people don't update things... :/

Don't you think so Excel?
lol I get it... xD

I'll try to update it soon enough...

You should totally get all the data from that tourney and post it, man:)
You mean posting the data on the Character Ranking List thread? I was thinking of doing so by the end of the year, since there will be tournaments every saturday from now on.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Since Dark.Pch is unavailable to post at SWF atm. I'm going to update and bump this until he returns.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Would a teeny lil ranbat count...?

I got 7th out of 13th. :3

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I don't know, but if so...

I got 3rd out of 8 in a tourney that was supposed to be bigger but no one showed!
Mine does. :p

The thing has to hold at least 12 people.

Here's my info then:

MenoUnderwater
7th out of 13th
$5 Fee
Link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3878, results: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6107337&postcount=583

* Tims House of Lolz Ranbat
* Tim's... House...?
* Denver, CO
* December 14th, 2008
* Round Robin

Yaaaaaay for minor notoriety.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Race's Brawl Garage Tournament VI: Mark of the Millenium (Dec 13th 2008)
Cerritos, CA
17th/87

Mind Games Son I (Dec 17th 2008)
Tustin, CA
2nd/21

I'm going to West coast smash league this weekend! Its a huuuuuge hundreds of people tournament. My goal is top 13, it's a lofty goal but i need to step it up

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I make sure every tournament I go to is posted there, but I don't post anything else from this thread on there because people don't put all the info that you need like entry fee and tournament link.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Good **** Niko :D.

I managed to get 4th out of 30th at Clowsui's tourney.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209415&page=23

1. OS (MK)
2. Quivo (TL)
3. Sliq (Boozer/Konkey Dong/Wolf)
4. Rowan (Peach)
5. Kel (MK)
5. Y.b.M (Kirby)
7. Infern Angelis (Snake/Ike)
7. Equi (Wolf/MK)
9. Tyr (Lucas)
9. Smash64 (Ness/G&W)
9. Tactical (Lucario)
9. Nope (Snake)

Synopsis:

1st Round: Rowan vs. Tactical (lucario) (2-1). My win (We played each other in friendlies RIGHT before our match so he knew my playstyle very well. lol)
2nd Round: Rowan Vs. Tyr_ (Lucas) (2-0). My win (This was a strange match. I haven't played against too many good lucas's yet.)
3rd Round: Rowan Vs. Kel (MK) (1-2) My loss (These were recorded. Last match was on luigi's mansion xD. It was down to last stock and then time ended. xD.)
4th Round: Rowan Vs. Nope (Snake) (2-1) My win (Brinstar CP ftw.)
5th Round: Rowan Vs. Infern (Snake) (2-1) My win (This was recorded. Kel and OS was giving Infern all kinds of hints and stuff lol. In the end though he chose a bad counterpick (frigate) and I won the last round.)
6th Round: Rowan Vs. Y.b.M. (Kirby/Link) (2-0) My win (Kirbys fsmash is too good lol)
7th Round: Rowan Vs. Sliq (DK) (1-2) My loss (Recorded also. Sliq ended up suiciding our first match. He came back though with strong bairs xD and I was knocked out.)

Peach is beast! woot!

---------------------------

Doubles:

3rd out of 12

1. Christmas **** (OS (MK) and Quivo (TL))
2. Bringin' SeXXXy Back (Kel (MK)and Sliq (Boozer))
3. Onslaught (Rowan (Peach) and Paladin (MK))
4. Delusional Incredibility (Lou and Nope)
5. We <3 ***** (Xisin and Eric)
5. God Kais FTW (SmasH64 and Infern Angelis)
7. We Suck (Dr. X and Tyr)
7. That's What She said (Hilt and Tactical)
9. Too Goodsies (Equi and Clowsui)
9. ****, I don't know (Crash and JKip)
9. Muscle Okama (Protein and Calic)
9. M-Squared (Capem and Fonz)

Top Bottom