• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
How are the turnouts there on average?
depends on the region.

NJ/PA between 30-60

MD/VA attendance has dropped significantly.Before it was 80+. Its around 30ish now. due to the randoms playing azen/m2k/chillin and getting discouraged

NY: just had a 170 man turnout, but didn't have a tournament for about two months prior to that

Florida: i dunno...they don't count as EC imo

CT/MA: play more melee than brawl. brawl tournaments there are pretty infrequent

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The tourny in NY was bull. 170 people and the store was not expecting that. So they ran both doubles and singles. Which was stupid. They should have ran singles. Anyway doubles took forever. After that they had to do pools cause they were crying about time. Rules for the first round of pools was this:

- 1 match

- 3 stocks

-5 mins

- all random legal stages.

Not how pools are played and ********. But them going about time, so thats how it was. Anyway, top 4 from each pool would advance to the brackets. I think my pool finished first. I got 3rd seat in my pool. Then I hear that rules were changed dude to time. they changed it to top 2 make it our to singles. 3rd and 4th have to leave and go home. I was pissed as hell Same with alot of people who came from N.J and even P.A. *****ing about time. But what was funny was singles still tool a while. So they change the rules again, and said let this tournament end at w/e time. After I found out this rule change from the thread I got pissed more.

Reguardless, it was not gonna end by 2-3 am. They could have took people who made 3rd and 4th in pools to brackets. And after BUM (best DK on the EC) Talked to them about it, the store said it could have been done. I was cheated out of my money, and cheated to place well at a tournament. This tournament I can't even add to my recorded of tournaments. Most of New York and people OOS who came to this dont care about it. It was terrible. They wasted time with both singles and doubles. Thats why you did not see me report anything in here........how can I?

Anyway, there are no active Peach mains around the EC I think. I may be the only one. I don't know any other Peach mains that go to tournaments around the EC But around this EC area on the EC, the only Peach main I know of that plays in tournaments is Peachkid? (think he mains wolf now so I may not count him in.) And he is from MA.

I had to Play for Peach in N.Y (only Tournament Peach main here), and N.J I placed well at MA like three weeks ago. This saturday I am going to play in CT for the first time and state Peach's name there for brawl. After this I have three more states to go:

PA
VA
MD

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Don't mean to be repetitive, but the OP says it was updated to include pages four and five, but I don't see my posts from pages four or five on there.

Can you add my 2nd of 250 at the Penny Arcade Expo tourney?

And 5/10 at Valden's BiWeeklies III (7 PR members present).
3rd/10 at IESmash Mini. 4 PR members present.
I got 13th/43 at GameClucks National. Present were 17/20 of WA's PR, DSF, and four of Oregon's PR. Very tough people :)
Please update the first post with the above, and these:

9th/34, GameClucks Monthly October - Oct 4th 2008

13th/23, EWU VI: No Trippin at Cheney Delights - Oct 11th 2008

Thanks Rowan!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
The tourny in NY was bull. 170 people and the store was not expecting that. So they ran both doubles and singles. Which was stupid. They should have ran singles. Anyway doubles took forever. After that they had to do pools cause they were crying about time. Rules for the first round of pools was this:

- 1 match

- 3 stocks

-5 mins

- all random legal stages.

Not how pools are played and ********. But them going about time, so thats how it was. Anyway, top 4 from each pool would advance to the brackets. I think my pool finished first. I got 3rd seat in my pool. Then I hear that rules were changed dude to time. they changed it to top 2 make it our to singles. 3rd and 4th have to leave and go home. I was pissed as hell Same with alot of people who came from N.J and even P.A. *****ing about time. But what was funny was singles still tool a while. So they change the rules again, and said let this tournament end at w/e time. After I found out this rule change from the thread I got pissed more.

Reguardless, it was not gonna end by 2-3 am. They could have took people who made 3rd and 4th in pools to brackets. And after BUM (best DK on the EC) Talked to them about it, the store said it could have been done. I was cheated out of my money, and cheated to place well at a tournament. This tournament I can't even add to my recorded of tournaments. Most of New York and people OOS who came to this dont care about it. It was terrible. They wasted time with both singles and doubles. Thats why you did not see me report anything in here........how can I?

Anyway, there are no active Peach mains around the EC I think. I may be the only one. I don't know any other Peach mains that go to tournaments around the EC But around this EC area on the EC, the only Peach main I know of that plays in tournaments is Peachkid? (think he mains wolf now so I may not count him in.) And he is from MA.

I had to Play for Peach in N.Y (only Tournament Peach main here), and N.J I placed well at MA like three weeks ago. This saturday I am going to play in CT for the first time and state Peach's name there for brawl. After this I have three more states to go:

PA
VA
MD
I joint main wolf/peach so technically im still an active peach main, i just wanna learn wolf like the back of my hand like i know peach, so im putting more time into him.

slikvik

Smash Master

PA
VA
MD
This is false. The peach other mains/users that place well are Hova, myself, Kirbstir, Azen, and we're all pretty good and place well in tourney

MD/VA has an ECRC Nov22. you should come

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is false. The peach other mains/users that place well are Hova, myself, Kirbstir, Azen, and we're all pretty good and place well in tourney

MD/VA has an ECRC Nov22. you should come
I usually go by Peach mains, and isnt the only Peach main from there hova? and he tells me he hardly plays in tournaments. I usually dont count people who second Peach cause they dont use her often in matches as much as thier mains.

And yea I heard about that ECRC. I missed three already, though mass madness is on the same day as this and someone wants me to go to mass badly. so now I am pinned in a tuff spot.

slikvik

Smash Master
I usually go by Peach mains, and isnt the only Peach main from there hova? and he tells me he hardly plays in tournaments. I usually dont count people who second Peach cause they dont use her often in matches as much as thier mains.

And yea I heard about that ECRC. I missed three already, though mass madness is on the same day as this and someone wants me to go to mass badly. so now I am pinned in a tuff spot.
go to MD/VA. way better competition

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Using a secondary for even just one or two matches makes ita lot easier to place higher with Peach than it is using Peach by herself. That's what makes mid tier characters mid tier, they've got a couple of really nasty bad matchups. When I was getting my Peach going in tournies at first, I'd pull out Ness every now and then ( especially on some nasty counterpick stages) However this was awhile ago and lately I've been going nothing but Peach...BUT If someone takes me to pirate ship or Corneria I just go Ness hehe.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Don't mean to be repetitive, but the OP says it was updated to include pages four and five, but I don't see my posts from pages four or five on there.

Please update the first post with the above, and these:

9th/34, GameClucks Monthly October - Oct 4th 2008

13th/23, EWU VI: No Trippin at Cheney Delights - Oct 11th 2008

Thanks Rowan!
In my original post:

* Placing result (#th out of XX entrants) (Note: The tournament MUST have at least 16 Participants in order to qualify for this list.)

Thats why some of yours wasn't posted. Ill post the others though

P.S. Also do you remember the date in which you went to Gamechucks Nationals?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
hovas was posted at getting 39th, when he really got 2nd. mindgames
Posted by Hova on top of page 5:

hova got 2nd at a VA beach tourney yesterday. ****

-g-regulate
don't listen to that guy

i got like 39th or something
So yeah... Im going to go ahead and updated it though just in case.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
3rd out of 29 (Newbs for brawl 4, Conneticuit) 10/25/08
1st out of 13 (Newbs for brawl 4, Conneticuit) 10/25/08 *Teams*

hova

Smash Champion
Posted by Hova on top of page 5:

So yeah... Im going to go ahead and updated it though just in case.

i posted that because i really don't want any of my placings posted. i have yet to report any standings, so you can just take me out of the first post completely

and me and g-reg split 1st and 2nd... we didn't play winners finals and we didn't play grand finals

Sky`

Smash Lord
=/
9th of 46 in Singles at CGC @ SFSU

Not great, but I took "Question mark" "?" to losers. :3

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I came in a good 2nd at a UofK Regional Tourney.

It twas my first out of town tourney and the turnout was very good.
I lost to a lucario =(

Niko_K

Smash Master
Only in Niagara 2

9th out of 78

Most ridiculous tournament I've ever been to. The amount of skill here was just outrageous. Ally, KingAce, Percon, Bug, Yes, Ambrose, Sliq the list goes on!

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I'm a little late, but here are Peapo's tournament results.

Brawl in Oakland:
Peapo's performance
Winners' bracket
Defeated Delphiki
Lost to DSF

Losers' bracket
Defeated Cuba Is Death
Defeated Rickshaw
Defeated D-Side
Defeated Tutubi
Defeated SideFX
Defeated Hitori
Defeated Zelgadis
Lost to TANJ

Overall placing: 7/112

Teams
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Sky's Peach is Garbage
Defeated poetry in motion
Lost to Chocolate Diablo

Losers' bracket
Defeated The Super Smash Twins
Defeated Godfathers
Defeated I Want To Rock ROCK!
Lost to The Goods

Overall placing: 4/34 and only because SK92 ****ed up lolz. Peapo's crew also took 2nd in crews, defeating DSF's crew.

I can't find AZone but he took 5th in teams with his lil bro, losing to SK92 and DannyKat and before that Forte and Demised, and did pretty well in singles too (top 10?), and beat Light in dittos

$5 Vegas PNT Weeklies: Of all of these tournaments that he attended, Peapo has placed worse than top 7 only once.
(37 entrants)
1: SK92 ($89.10)
2: LeoFTW ($44.55)
3: Peapo ($14.85)

(56 entrants)
1: SK92 ($132.00)
2: LeoFTW ($66.00)
3: Mi ($22.00)
4: TKO
5: PeaPo

(56 entrants)
1: LeoFTW ($132.00)
2: Peapo ($66.00)
3: Eagle ($22.00)
4: Skat
5: Douglas
5: Press_22
7: Lore
7: SK92
Teams: (20 teams)
3: Team Secret (dookdiggity & Peapo) ($16.00)

Singles (49 entries)
1: SK92 ($103.20)
2: Dannykat ($51.60)
3: Swell Kel ($17.20)
4: Peapo

Singles (63 entrants)
1: SK92 ($151.20)
2: Dannykat ($75.60)
3: LeoFTW ($25.20)
4: Mi
5: TKO
5: Gao
7: Peapo

Singles (47 entrants)
1: SK92
2: Mi
3: Peapo

Formatted: (I don't have the dates to hand)
Peapo
3rd out of 37 at PNT Las Vegas
5th out of 56 at PNT Las Vegas
2nd out of 56 at PNT Las Vegas Singles
3rd out of 20 at PNT Las Vegas Teams
4th out of 49 at PNT Las Vegas
7th out of 63 at PNT Las Vegas
3rd out of 47 at PNT Las Vegas
7th at Brawl in Oakland Singles
4th at Brawl in Oakland Teams

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
We have about 3 recent tournaments in there courtesy of Ankoku dropping by and asking for the recent ones. All of our brackets are posted on our own site, www.vegassmash.com, under the "tournaments" section.

I just had Peapo's results handy because I do the power rankings.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Excel_Zero:
17th out of 122 (FAST 1) 7/20/08
2nd out of 65 (Brawling for EVO - West) 4/19/08
4th out of 25 (Brawling for EVO - East) 5/24/08
3rd out of 33 (Grand Brawl Tournament 1) 5/31/08
5th out of 33 (Brawling for EVO - South) 6/14/08
3rd out of 78 (Arcadia) 6/28/08
1st out of 33 (Brawling for EVO - North) 7/12/08
1st out of 33 (Grand Brawl Tournament 2) 7/26/08
1st out of 25 (Pro Smashing Monthly 1) 8/16/08
1st out of 64 (Gaming Xplosion Fest) 8/24/08
2nd out of 33 (The Return Tournament) 9/13/08
Fixed the dates for you. :)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Nov 09: 17th of 69 in Brawl Singles at UCLA VII: AVALANCHE (Los Angeles, CA)
Nov 08: 2nd of 16 in Singles, San Diego Brawl Tri Weekly IV (San Diego, CA)
Nov 07: 4th of 84 in Singles at For The Win! 818 Brawl Tournament ~ Burbank, CA

Yes, I went to 3 tournaments in one weekend . I had to get smash out of my system because after that last one no more tournies til Dec 6.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jesus, 3 in one week and all high placing. Seriously, Best Peach in the nation, ha ha ha. What a Beast

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well we just had a huge tournament here.

Lets Brawl Toronto

Singles:

0-81 (Forfeitted due to malfunctioning controller)

Results:

Ally
Ambrose
Lain

Doubles:

3rd-20

1st - Ally & Holy
2nd - Lain & Noj
3rd - Buenob & NikoK

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I lost my first set because of it and I borrowed someone elses controller for my losers set. I just forfeit during the match due to lack of concentration and motivation.

Bleh, I'm hosting a big tourney in a month from now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

25th out of 97

Not happy with this at all. don't ask. I choked at this.

Dinser

Smash Cadet
Actually Niko lost both his matches didn't forfeit placed like 32nd or something

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Another win for Peach. =]

1st out of 26 (Gaming Zone Tournament 3) 11/22/08

Also, I forgot to add this one for some reason...

1st out of 20 (Gaming Zone Tournament 1) 9/20/08

Well, next week I will be attending another tournament, so wish me luck. ;)

Top Bottom