• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Smash Champion
^ but you play peach. :/ we can play the ditto, just dont expect me to do anything good while we play it, haha. i'm really really bad at peach dittos.

i'll be in MW-e for SIIS4, coney and i are gonna **** teams. are you going to it?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
^ but you play peach. :/ we can play the ditto, just dont expect me to do anything good while we play it, haha. i'm really really bad at peach dittos.

i'll be in MW-e for SIIS4, coney and i are gonna **** teams. are you going to it?
There's a good chance Ill be there as well. Don't worry, Ill use one of my seconds (or something x.x).

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
anyways, all i had to do was take one look at her AIB page to know why she plays brawl. you are a wise man to see through her right away though...more guys should be like you. not that dudes shouldn't care about how attractive a girl is, but they should take into account whether she's an emptyheaded lump of insecurity before they decide to ignore every ******** thing she says and pretend like they're interested in the godawful conversation they're putting themselves through in hopes that they'll get with her later (which they probably won't, cause she's just a dumb flirt who needs male interest at every moment or else she remembers that she hates herself for having no depth).

/rant
lmfao, I should check these boards more often. This is pro advice for all the nerds out there who are drooling over attention-wh0res :p

Also yeah, I was watching WCG Ultimate Gamer and it showed she was a "regional Smash Bros Champion" and I was like "wtf, that's not even true...", then for the whole show she just tried to get attention from that AJ guy until he got booted off and cried about her... lmfao

Yeah, that show was terrible. I only watched it to see Justin Wong beat everyone at street fighter, but they never even played it. Then Wong got eliminated because he couldn't play a racing game while wearing a straight jacket... terrible show, lmfao. TERRIBLE.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Then Wong got eliminated because he couldn't play a racing game while wearing a straight jacket... terrible show, lmfao. TERRIBLE.
I have never heard of this, but it sounds ammmaaazzziing.

MJG

Smash Hero
Ay.

What is your favorite Match Up to play?
Least favorite?
Favorite character in brawl?
Favorite doubles character to team with?
Best doubles partner that you have had?
Favorite tourney that you have attended?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Is drunk Nicole just as hilarious as drunk Y.b.M.?
What's your favorite mode of transportation?
Are you a natural redhead?
What characters do you feel are highly underrated and why?
Sleep: love it or hate it?
What type of movies do you enjoy? Favorite type of food? (Promise I'm not hitting on you lmao)
Favorite Final Fantasy?
Favorite Final Fantasy character and why?
And the two most important questions out of this laundry list:
Pancakes or waffles?
What kind of cake do you like, if you like cake at all?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Is drunk Nicole just as hilarious as drunk Y.b.M.?
Pretty much. If I'm down to drink I wanna get pretty ****ed up, it's just a waste of booze to get halfway there and then stop.

What's your favorite mode of transportation?
teleportation

Are you a natural redhead?
no.
dont tell anyone :<

What characters do you feel are highly underrated and why?
fox is really underrated, probably because he has a couple really bad MU's. but he's a really really good char. Same with Wolf, and same with DDD, I think all those guys are underrated. Oh, Ike too. there are so few truly unwinnable MU's in the game, and those chars all have the tools to overcome their bad MU's...ike is probably the one with the hardest time (against mk anyways, that one might be nearly unwinnable). still he's a really good char.

Sleep: love it or hate it?
LOVE

What type of movies do you enjoy? Favorite type of food? (Promise I'm not hitting on you lmao)
It really depends what kind of mood i'm in for movies. i like action movies based heavily on plot, which are pretty rare, and i like crime syndicate/mafia/gang movies, those usually have interesting plots. i like movies with unique characters. i like comedies too, but i hate the current breed of comedy like knocked up, michael cera movies (mostly), etc., they just aren't that funny to me, i dont care about learning life lessons/morality as well as laughing. the best comedies are dumb and largely for entertainment. oh disney movies are the **** also.
I love all food, haha. well, except for "home cooking", dumplings and fried ****, etc, i don't even want to look at that crap. a great steak is delicious, pizza is good, ice cream is the ****, cookie dough is awesome, apples are good, milk and cereal...um...oh i like italian, american chinese, mexican, and indian cuisine in general.

Favorite Final Fantasy?
9. No one else likes it, but I think it's the best. zidane isn't an emo ***** and he cares about helping everyone out without being too preachy. vivi, kuja, and freya are both awesome as well. i think the chars are most well written and real in that one and the plot is pretty good. plus i like having 4 people in my party.

Favorite Final Fantasy character and why?
vincent from 7. he's just cool.
2nd favorite is probably vivi or zidane.

And the two most important questions out of this laundry list:
Pancakes or waffles?
I don't really care as long as I drown them in syrup. they taste about the same. blueberry pancakes beat blueberry waffles though...so yeah

What kind of cake do you like, if you like cake at all?
I don't like cake that much, but german chocolate is pretty great. i prefer undercooked brownies and ice cream for dessert.

Ay.

What is your favorite Match Up to play?
Peach vs. anyone I can play kind of aggressively against. I don't have a favorite. In tournament i'd prefer to play olimar, mk, kirby, or game & watch maybe, cause i know those well and i feel confident about them. there are really only a few matchups i dont like, like falco and wario. i think i someday might like toon link more than i do right now, but i dont like that one much either.

Least favorite?
falco, wario, toon link. oh and pit, cause i hate looking at him and hearing him. any other gay campy character annoys me, but those 4 are the worst.

Favorite character in brawl?
favorite char to play is Peach hands down. favorite character for the sake of them being a character and being in the game...probably snake, he's cool. mk is also pretty cool, and i like marth and ike too.

Favorite doubles character to team with?
MK obviously. other than him, i like teaming with ddd, diddy, and any other decent char that can kill (ike is pretty fun actually...)

Best doubles partner that you have had?
Coney. zeton and gdx are very good as well.

Favorite tourney that you have attended?
Apex was the most fun tourney I've ever been to, easily my favorite.
here you go, not-peaches.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I got the feeling red isn't your natural hair color. I won't tell, I promise ;)
Had a feeling you'd say those characters were underrated, I agree w/ you on everything except for Ike. Then again there's no Mr. Doom in my region.
Honestly I think FF9 is my favorite (well, tied w/ FF6) so you're not alone on that whole FF9 thing haha
Agreed on the comedy movies point. /high five!
Thanks for the food information =p

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
New interview?

After Nicole gets to her questions though.

God, Fuujin. I read it once and my eyes crossed.

Nicole

Smash Champion
for Nicole:

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Translated into Fuujin's language:

One or two thought perhaps quite no, trying actually of at least good. Acceptance limited.

( u guys should interview a new person )

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
For Nicole:
Do you have any problems with the midwest smash scene when it comes to tourneys and what do you think we should improve on our tourneys and region if you do?

Also I need to play you, I always forget to ask you for friendlies whenever I see you cause I've never played a good Peach before and you are the closest one by Nebraska that I know.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
My vote is for the other peach that shares my birthday

Kyle, get your *** interviewed kthnx :D

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I nominate that MT update the original post showing who has already had their interview. :p

(I vote Kyle since it's obvious he's going to get the majority vote.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I nominate whoever will have the least votes at the end.

Obviously, myself. :3

Then to the winner I shall award them with 5+ votes.

But all the losers get +10

And all the winners get -1 for every person that didn't vote for them..

And then people who co main Donkey Kong get an extra +15 but then get -30 because they didn't win.

Metatitan

Smash Master
yeah due to some sour stuff I saw going on in the Challenge/Finder thread I'm gonna vote for Kyle this time around.

:rosalina:
Yeah it really was uncalled for. Kyon was so polite there was no justification for that type of outburst.

I nominate that MT update the original post showing who has already had their interview. :p

(I vote Kyle since it's obvious he's going to get the majority vote.
Update it yourself if you want, I don't have the time to, nor do I know the pretty format Air chose. You can send me the updated version in a PM if you really want it updated that badly :D

I nominate whoever will have the least votes at the end.

Obviously, myself. :3

Then to the winner I shall award them with 5+ votes.

But all the losers get +10

And all the winners get -1 for every person that didn't vote for them..

And then people who co main Donkey Kong get an extra +15 but then get -30 because they didn't win.
This was a horrible attempt at being funny. Save the jokes for the interview, and please do an actual vote.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Vote: Metatitan.

Question 1: Why are you the laziest OP ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom