• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll definitely say Leon is better than me at the Marth matchup.

There are no active Marths in Houston.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey Ill!!

What do you think of my Peach compared to others?

What do you think my Peach needs to do in order to make it on your list of top Peach players?

Why do you think your Peach is the best??

What would you do if I went to WHOBO 3 and outplaced you??

When do you think you will place high at a national tournament??

What do you think of the ditto matchup??

If we had to face in tournament, would you stay Peach??

z00ted

Hey Ill!!

What do you think of my Peach compared to others?

It's good, you just don't pay alot of great players. I haven't seen alot of videos from you and I've only played you a while back on wifi.

What do you think my Peach needs to do in order to make it on your list of top Peach players?

I honestly just need to see more matchups besides Snake, and how you do against players that are "supposively" better than you.

Why do you think your Peach is the best??

When I'm playing my best I feel as though I'm in full control of my character and I understand certain mechanics and spacing options that other Peach players I currently don't see. Most videos that I have aren't even close to anything that I would deem viable as "best Peach" material. When I'm playing high or top level players I can take them to last hit last stock or beat them if I'm playing at my best. My playstyle still drastically changes alot, in tournament at Dallas I did terrible, but afterwards I money matched like everyone when I felt as though I was playing really well, and I only lost to Atomsk.

What would you do if I went to WHOBO 3 and outplaced you??

If you ran into legit players, I'd say great job, then I would try to outplace you at the next national you attended.

When do you think you will place high at a national tournament??

Whobo 3. The way I was playing after the tournament at Dallas, I felt as though I could have placed really well, I just wasn't fully "there" til' like later on day two.

What do you think of the ditto matchup??

I don't really like it, but I'm really good at it. The only Peach that used to beat me at it was lloD's and yours on wifi, but I went on it a few weeks back and beat his online. Offline, I haven't lost a game to a Peach ditto. I beat Nicole in friendlies, but she hates it. I think dittos just display how much control you have over the character. Whoever gets the first kill basically wins, because you know your character best and should be able to avoid getting killed while still slipping in a few combos here and there. Just camp.

If we had to face in tournament, would you stay Peach??

Of course.
asdfsdfsdfsdfasdfsdf

z00ted

No, you were good when I started with her.

I actually kept on playing her because I had competition with the character, and you showed me how to bone walk (although I couldn't do it at the time xD).

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU

HOBO 29? WHOBO 3?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I still don't like how he says I'm the worst according to the one match I had with H0lmes(Mr. Doom's practice partner/ best Wolf from Kansas/ My worst Played MU) from the losers bracket which I had got knocked down in with my first match against Espy.

Like, really? C'mon dude. You can't really just say that I'm the worst from watching that one thing...

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
You can you do it well now? Tbh I think you're good without that tech lol. What I seen you do in your matches was pretty impressive.

Cant make it to 29. I'll be at WHOBO 3 bro! d -.^

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
why do u even care peachguard?

just improve and **** ill.

oh and illnugguh, get on aim so i can tell you in excruciating detail about how my wario will destroy you at pound or whobo

Metatitan

Smash Master
I still don't like how he says I'm the worst according to the one match I had with H0lmes(Mr. Doom's practice partner/ best Wolf from Kansas/ My worst Played MU) from the losers bracket which I had got knocked down in with my first match against Espy.

Like, really? C'mon dude. You can't really just say that I'm the worst from watching that one thing...
It's his (and many others, trust me) opinion. You can either stop *****ing and get better/move on or continue in your little bubble of ignorance, shouting empty statements (hur hur I'm the most technical peach hurrrrrr) and doing no one (particularly yourself) any good.

Now then I think Ill's interview is over by now. I vote for Nicole.

z00ted

Alright I have nothing against you but I'm just going to be real here.

You're new, you have noone to play against (except the best player in your city which is a Kirby main LOL), and quite honestly you prance around these boards stating that you can pull off this awesome string, this awesome tech, or you act like you know matchups like the back of your hand. I appreciate that you want to help the boards or give some insight on certain matchups but all I see you do is completely agree with people (even if the two people you agree with completely contradict each other). I was expecting to see some amazing, never before seen, nigmatic Peach but you got like two stocked twice in a row by some random wolf. Lol best Wolf in Kansas? It's Wolf man, a near even matchup and Wolf isn't even a threat. He wasn't doing anything incredible, and on top of that you counterpicked him to Final Destination which is one of THE worst stages to pick against him immediately after you just asked me for help and I recommended Rainbow Cruise. I only saw you do like one good thing throughout the whole two matches, the rest of the time you were just approaching with powershields and nothing else. Then immediately after Dallas you post all around the boards that you feel super confident in the Falco matchup. Honestly after seeing what I saw at Dallas, I highly doubt that. Like I said, you are NEW, and you have alot of things to work on. I, as well as others see alot of potential in you, just practice and try to make it to more tournaments - simple as that. If anything take bashes at your skill level and throw it back in my face. I'd love to see that, and I think I've already proven it to alot of people.

Also, I LOST to some (very good) random Marth twice in a row at Dallas, so you can bring that up as a rebuttal if you want.

You can you do it well now? Tbh I think you're good without that tech lol. What I seen you do in your matches was pretty impressive.

Cant make it to 29. I'll be at WHOBO 3 bro! d -.^
Thanks.

and sweet!

It's his (and many others, trust me) opinion. You can either stop *****ing and get better/move on or continue in your little bubble of ignorance, shouting empty statements (hur hur I'm the most technical peach hurrrrrr) and doing no one (particularly yourself) any good.

oh god.. super ninja'd

I'll vote Nicole for now, then Dark Pch.

Should I call the fire department?

oh and illnugguh, get on aim so i can tell you in excruciating detail about how my wario will destroy you at pound or whobo
Yessir!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Holms is hardly a random wolf, he wins tournaments in our area and often gets top 5 using wolf, zamus, and kirby (but mostly wolf). Not trying to cause drama though, just saying...Holms is ****ing ****. Easily one of the top 5 best wolfs/wolves? in the country. Plus wolf isn't a bad char and is rather good against Peach if he camps (which i'm pretty sure holms will do if need be, since that's what he always does against me...)

i vote for dark, i really dont care if i ever get interviewed....you guys already know what i think about everything already.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peachkid has just experienced Lovecraftian horrors and is now completely insane. WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT TO INTERVIEW HIM AGAIN??? SILLY YET DERANGED ANSWERS FOR ALL

But I vote for Nicole~

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
why do u even care peachguard?
Someone putting an image of me infront of everyone else, just because of that one match.

I've never said I'm the most technical Peach. I said I have really REALLY good tech skill. So I don't get to win tourneys? Okay. I'm not THE BEST Peach? Okay, sure. But the second I mention I'm good at 1 thing I get flamed on? The one thing I feel that I can bring up and maybe even boast about to maybe seem any bit of significant to others on the boards, but I get shot down?

No.

Alright I have nothing against you but I'm just going to be real here.

You're new, you have noone to play against (except the best player in your city which is a Kirby main LOL),

and quite honestly you prance around these boards stating that you can pull off this awesome string, this awesome tech, or you act like you know matchups like the back of your hand.

I appreciate that you want to help the boards or give some insight on certain matchups but all I see you do is completely agree with people (even if the two people you agree with completely contradict each other).

I was expecting to see some amazing, never before seen, nigmatic Peach but you got like two stocked twice in a row by some random wolf. Lol best Wolf in Kansas? It's Wolf man, a near even matchup and Wolf isn't even a threat.

He wasn't doing anything incredible, and on top of that you counterpicked him to Final Destination which is one of THE worst stages to pick against him immediately after you just asked me for help and I recommended Rainbow Cruise.

I only saw you do like one good thing throughout the whole two matches, the rest of the time you were just approaching with powershields and nothing else. Then immediately after Dallas you post all around the boards that you feel super confident in the Falco matchup. Honestly after seeing what I saw at Dallas, I highly doubt that. Like I said, you are NEW, and you have alot of things to work on. I, as well as others see alot of potential in you, just practice and try to make it to more tournaments - simple as that. If anything take bashes at your skill level and throw it back in my face. I'd love to see that, and I think I've already proven it to alot of people.

Also, I LOST to some (very good) random Marth twice in a row at Dallas, so you can bring that up as a rebuttal if you want.

Yeah, so? He's amazing. I know for a fact he can break Peach from all the times he's played me. He knows the MU. He's really damn good and impresses everyone he plays.

Because I CAN pull off those "amazing" tech skills and "awesome" strings. I've done it. Not only that, but I've done them consistantly. And MU's? Well, I'm sorry I don't completely water down my view of the MU's down. What I do is look at the match up, character's moves and I depict the MU from that. That's also according to how many more strengths in the MU a character has and what they can do to abuse the opposing characters options. It's logical. I don't see why that's so hard to accept.

Quote me. I dare you.

Maybe to you, but it's one of my worst played MU's. I know what I'm supposed to do in the MU but Wolf makes me panic. Like everyone, someone has a MU that screws them over.

Since when the hell does anyone have to do something incredible to be considred good? It's called retaining yourself. He did what was affective. And, I chose FD because I was always told that it was a bad stage for him. I chose it because of the lips on the sides, so he would be more prone to suicide. He's way better than I am, so I needed to find a way to get free kills. I didn't take rainbow cruise because I'm horrible on it. I never play it, ever. I know that's my issue, but it's no reason to ridicule me for it.

I said that because I had been playing my Falco friend that placed top quarter at MLG. I was able to beat him at an even level. Lately I've been saying that I rather be laser camped by Falco than Wolf. Reason being that Falco's laser camp is repetative, whilst Wolf follows you. Wolf's laser camping is what keeps me from beating him. That's my mental block at the moment. Like I've said before, you haven't proven anything. It's horrible judgment of a player to go and say things like that about an other for watching only one match. And, no I'm not going to judge you for the Marth MU. I don't judge players like that.

Holms is hardly a random wolf, he wins tournaments in our area and often gets top 5 using wolf, zamus, and kirby (but mostly wolf). Not trying to cause drama though, just saying...Holms is ****ing ****. Easily one of the top 5 best wolfs/wolves? in the country. Plus wolf isn't a bad char and is rather good against Peach if he camps (which i'm pretty sure holms will do if need be, since that's what he always does against me...)
This.

Btw, I vote to whoever has the most votes in the end between

Nicole and Dark.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
pchguard...just stop, you need to get better and that's the only real solution to this.

i ask why you care because no matter what you're not gonna change ill's mind.

it's his opinion.

an opinion.

your wall of text won't change his opinion of you til ya start winning more.

your words will get you no where so just cool out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Which everone sounds more ********.

Ether way I think I lost. I don't get why out of all people, this due put oname on the title and not do it to everyone else. or a least a selected few. Then people not going by what they really felt and vote for nicole. That kinda takes the fun out of things and lame. I don't expect to get interviewd till I'm the very last dude. Think I'll be on the same boat as Nicole and just not care if I get it. The fun for this kinda died on me right now.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
This is a serious question Dark Pch, but do you type too fast or is english maybe a second language?

Every post I see it's kind of hard to understand. It just looks wrong

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is a serious question Dark Pch, but do you type too fast or is english maybe a second language?

Every post I see it's kind of hard to understand. It just looks wrong
I'll answered that quiestion for you if I ever get interviewed.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'll tally up the votes

Nicole: 8
Dark: 3
Kyle: 1

Peachkid has already been interviewed hasn't he?

Looks like Nicole's the winrar. Fire up them questions.

z00ted

winrar....

get out

also dark stop crying, i'm pretty sure you'll be interviewed next.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'll bias the swing towards Kyle next time :cool:

Now then.

Questions for Nicole:

What is it like being one of the few female competitive smashers?
How do players overall treat you in respect to other players?
Do you often get hassled (hit on for example) by smashers?
Are you flattered by any said extra attention or is it just annoying?

Your thoughts on Peach as a character (flaws, strengths etc)?
What you would change to make her top tier?
Your favorite aerial?
Pan Racket or Club?

Peaches you enjoy watching the most?
Your opinionated list on who the top 5 Peach mains are?
Your favorite retired Peach (excel zero, edrees etc.)? By this I mean your favorite to watch
Do you think Peach will get relatively better or worse compared to the rest of the cast as the metagame evolves?

Your favorite posters?
Favorite matchups (I know I know, mk)?
Thoughts on how to improve the Peach boards (reducing drama and increasing efficiency)?
Aren't you glad you finally got interviewed?!?!

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'll bias the swing towards Kyle next time :cool:

Now then.

Questions for Nicole:

What is it like being one of the few female competitive smashers?
It's cool for the most part. I like guys way more than girls and it's nice to be in a community of predominately dudes, because then I don't have to put up with girls much. I mean fans can be annoying, but tbh, fangirl smashers annoy me way more often than fanboys, because they think i'm like, their hero, and just wanna talk to me constantly, and it's never interesting, because they're girls. it's really annoying. i like to have moments to myself sometimes at tournaments.

How do players overall treat you in respect to other players?
ah, pretty well for the most part, i think i get alot of ****/whatever behind my back, but to my face most everyone is really pleasant and i think i get along with most smashers and vice versa. i don't think people underestimate me too often anymore, of course there will always be *******s and haters no matter where you are. smashers are too often more interested in girl's looks though...or don't like my personality. but i don't let it bother me, we are all losers because we are all playing a children's party game competitively.

Do you often get hassled (hit on for example) by smashers?
God yes. it's only annoying when they aren't cool to talk to also. most of them lack the confidence to come out with their "hidden" desires though. but i'm used to it. i'm really polite to nearly everyone, and i probably shouldn't be. but it's hard to be impolite because i'm a girl and i have a double standard to live up to (can't be remotely mean or else i'm a total *****, plus, like every other girl in the community acts nicer and girlier than i do).

Are you flattered by any said extra attention or is it just annoying?
mostly annoying. i'd like it from certain people though :psycho:

Your thoughts on Peach as a character (flaws, strengths etc)?
I think she's a pretty good char, I wouldn't use her otherwise. Her priority is ****, she has no lag, nair is godly, her hitboxes protect her, her range is underrated. Flaws, I'd say she's slow in most areas, vertical mobility is laughable, airdodge is horrible, grab range is terrible. She fits my style very well though, and that's why I play her. I would use diddy or mk if i didn't play her, cause they've got some of the same things i like about her.

What you would change to make her top tier?
Give her back fthrow from melee and give her wario mobility in the air - make her float speed much faster. I'd also make umbrella go higher, her 2nd jump is good for comboing. Oh and I'd give her a NORMAL airdodge. that's really all she needs.

Your favorite aerial?
nair

Pan Racket or Club?
Club, i like the pan when i want damage though, but....it's range is bad.

Peaches you enjoy watching the most?
Excel, good Euro Peaches (i.e. leon, yami), kyon, raz

Your opinionated list on who the top 5 Peach mains are?
Kyon, Mikey, KB, me, Kyle. Probably that order.

Your favorite retired Peach (excel zero, edrees etc.)? By this I mean your favorite to watch
Excel, easy. Kos Mos was good too.

Do you think Peach will get relatively better or worse compared to the rest of the cast as the metagame evolves?
I think she'll get better because I don't think MK will keep her down as often. I don't think any character is unbeatable for her, I think that'll become more apparent as the game progresses. She should probably be in B or C tier (same tier as TL and Zamus, whichever one that is right now)

Your favorite posters?
Rick, you (cause you're contraversial), Ill (same reason), Dark (same reason). I've come to enjoy the drama.

Favorite matchups (I know I know, mk)?
MK, lol. If we're talking matchups that I like playing, regardless of how much I win, then Snake, ICs, Ganon, Kirby, Dedede, and DK.

Thoughts on how to improve the Peach boards (reducing drama and increasing efficiency)?
Stop talking about ******** stuff like boost pivot grab that's ridiculously technical and situational and no one will ever be able to do, and even if they can, it doesn't matter because peach racks damage better than everyone in the game (minus like...olimar).

Aren't you glad you finally got interviewed?!?!
lol i really didn't care either way. after i didn't get interviewed the first few times i stopped caring.
i hope the girl smashers don't read my interview...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If you had to choose...Puerto Rican or Black?

Why is Meno such a douche? :troll:

Too lazy to post anymore right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom