• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Queen

Smash Apprentice
If you would truly like to know, MacD, I will delineate the conversation as I have understood it. However, given your response, it would seem you would like to abdicate responsibility for what you have said and its attendant consequences, but I may be reading it incorrectly.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Would I really talk to myself on the boards? ...
Im laughing so hard at this

Sometimes I love Kage lmao

inb4sillykyle

If you would truly like to know, MacD, I will delineate the conversation as I have understood it. However, given your response, it would seem you would like to abdicate responsibility for what you have said and its attendant consequences, but I may be reading it incorrectly.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i abdicated nothing

but seriously, now i feel like you are just trying to hard to do whatever it is you are trying to do

so confused

so basically what alan said

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I like Queen too.

Ok, MacD, I won't worry about it, but it seems sad that there would be a Peach main who would be excluded from this awesome. I thought we were all-inclusive? And he seems fine. But I'll take your word with DD's.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
We're far from all-inclusive, we take our membership very seriosuly.

Dont want another Jfox debacle...

Ambix

Smash Ace
Man, I know the Ambix story. You do NOT want to get him started on it.
MacD is totally justified though.
-DD
Still have no idea what I did.

Would have been glad to apologize for whatever it was but the passive aggressive horse **** is starting to get on my nerves.

Pretending that i'm a mind reader then being a jerkass only creates more problems.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You should at least tell him what he did. But now I feel as though I've instigated something...

Queen

Smash Apprentice
All the better then, MacD. We'll use this spare bridge Alan left lying about and go on our merry way. Cheers.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Yeah I was still using the boards primarily to talk about strategy so I wasn't in here much. What did happen?
So this one time at this one tournament Light did roll away, roll away, grab and me and Mccain called it the Jfox combo (because it was very reminiscent of him).

I guess this made homeboy mad so he came in and berated me and Mccain. Im pretty sure there were some homophobic remarks and what not (he had to assert his manlyness because he was a straight peach player).

I think he wanted to get banned because he was like quitting the game or something, so he REALLY put it on in terms of hate and censor dodging and ****.

Mccain might remember more of the situation when hes done with his 4 1/2 hours of class

MacD

Banned via Administration
he also didn't like the fact we made fun of him losing to sethlon.... on mute city.... after taking the first stock and only taking like 10%, but in his defense, sethlon is the BEST roy . he vanished for a while shortly after genesis i think because we made fun of him for that and he was moving on in life or something, he started posting less and less then like nothing at all.

i remember he came back with some alt account after we randomly talked about the jfox combo. i remember it was odd cause we just randomly mentioned it, it wasn't after we first dubbed it the jfox combo (which was nov after genesis). he put my pound 4 (jan after genesis) montage picture as his avatar and it said something "mean" on it but i forgot what it said., maybe like homo or something

basically, jfox was technical but bad, like real bad. and he had an ego bigger than doh's, so when we made fun of him, he got all pissy. i think everyone on the peach boards, even those who liked him, were glad to see him gone after he made that alt, because he was just being a jack*** *****. probably mad cause i was obviously better than him (making p4 bracket), and we all were making fun of him.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Kage i am going to ask u a question. I alredy have an answer for it but i want to know what u think.

So kage what is the one thing a warrior would never do?

edit: also hbk u going to next sudden death?

Wake

Smash Master

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's something that you learn after meeting a few. Peach mains are really cool (and real, too).

(This also includes people who like using her)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The only peaches I know are John and Quaz... they are alright i suppose

jk quaz ur cool
I saw that subtle slap to John.

When I ride my bike whenever I start I say herp derp like giddyup. I hope I don't say herp derp in bed with a hot guy. >_>;

I probably will.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Vidjo was so chill. Watching him babysit m2k in georgia was a life highlight. I should have taken notes

:phone:

Top Bottom