• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
LMAO, Mccain called my attention to the happenings of this thread because he was like "this topic is dumb and people are dumb"

Alan for number one peach boards mediator; apparently I have a degree in Kageology.

MacD

Banned via Administration
LMAO, Mccain called my attention to the happenings of this thread because he was like "this topic is dumb and people are dumb"

Alan for number one peach boards mediator; apparently I have a degree in Kageology.
basically this

and i was in a league game so i couldn't post, just read lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage knows how to exert his heterosexuality
by posting in the gay peach thread :/
<3 Kage
I'm pretty open-minded still, there's not many things that bother me... except trying to make everyone understand lol.

Well from your avatar (I don't really know where it's from but..) I can judge that you are a wizard. They can perhaps see things most people cannot. ;)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
wait so does kage still believe that there must be some love for someone to have sex, or did he drop that point? b/c kage is wrong about that. people dont go to prostitutes for love and the prostitutes dont have sex for love. sex and love can go together but it is not a new discovery that sex can be done without love.

Another example is ****, the person getting **** is not in love but sex is still being had. Also my guess would be most rapist dont do it for love ether

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
wait so does kage still believe that there must be some love for someone to have sex, or did he drop that point? b/c kage is wrong about that. people dont go to prostitutes for love and the prostitutes dont have sex for love. sex and love can go together but it is not a new discovery that sex can be done without love.

Another example is ****, the person getting **** is not in love but sex is still being had. Also my guess would be most rapist dont do it for love ether
Im pretty sure he just agreed that he was classifying lust as love, and after I pointed it out, he agreed with me.

There has to be SOMETHING there to have sex someone - lust, love, addiction, pleasure, stress relief etc.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
idk my example prove that none of those things r needed for sex to happen. Lets look at **** again for a sec, what if the person getting ***** was drugged? the person who was drugged is not having sex for any reason, but is being forced. I know this is a extreme example but it proves that one does not need to get/gain anything from sex for sex to happen.

edit: i guess if u amend your statement to say consensual sex, it might be closer to the truth but i still disagree with your concept overall

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
idk my example prove that none of those things r needed for sex to happen. Lets look at **** again for a sec, what if the person getting ***** was drugged? the person who was drugged is not having sex for any reason, but is being forced. I know this is a extreme example but it proves that one does not need to get/gain anything from sex for sex to happen.

edit: i guess if u amend your statement to say consensual sex, it might be closer to the truth but i still disagree with your concept overall
It seems silly to NOT default the argument to consensual sex.

Of course even in the event of non-consensual sex, SOMEONE is still gaining something from the sex. I think thats where the basis of the argument lies, that someone will need or gain something from sex.

More importantly, what exactly about the concept do you disagree with?

MacD

Banned via Administration
anddddddddd

so i had this dream last night that i was meeting up with this old friend from high school. he was gay and always called me out and he was kinda fun but i didn't really like him cause he was a super ***** and stuff. then like a year or so ago we ended talking on someone status and now that i'm ok with myself we are friends.

so anyway, it was weird cause it was like a videogame type thing and we (along iwth a couple others) were going down the middle of a path on a troll or mine cart or something and there were things to both sides of us and we had to fight them off. then we got to the destination was i guess was like a food/club/gaming area. and in my head we where in my home town

then idk what happened but i remember at the end of the dream we were dating and cuddling and stuff

yay dreams?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
OMG SPEAKING OF DREAMS

I had a ****ing dream that Norcal hosted a national, and there were some OoS people at my house and one of them was Hbox. So we're all sittin there smashing and its getting late and Hbox is like "I need a place to say" and my mom says "you can stay here" and im just thinking to myself, mom are you ****ing serious. Then she gives him like our spare room and he ends up staying for HELLA days and all he does is eat and leave to hang out with other people.

Then I woke up

Queen

Smash Apprentice
"Hitted," Kage? Amusing. It's probably because your pheromones are overpowering nearby people's senses with their warrior spirit.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Kage, I guess you should be meditating to calm your warrior pheromones, or using demerol, your choice...

KK, what kind of activities are your bruises impairing? :smirk:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I just can't stretch my arms right now or raise them above a certain point (can't even get them perpendicular to my shoulder) without incurring a lot of discomfort. Sucks. I want to finish reorganizing my room. Might have to man up and just do it though. Too much clutter in here atm.

Uhh it was mostly just from people pinning me down (or against a wall or whatever) and gripping my arms really hard. And stuff like that. I'm soft. Bruise easily.

Top Bottom