• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOL It's The Great Wazoo's favorite cereal!

I'm not a soda guy but he also thinks Coke Zero is epic! LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm glad you made this, I was thinking about it but I figured I had to ask a mod (or most mods make social threads anyway) xD

I like coffee with my cookies...and mostly anything...

*is an addict*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
haha np and Coffee makes me burn energy WAY too fast so I hardly drink it! I get hyper from oatmeal alone xD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Eval

Smash Journeyman
and as for your sig, I think "Peach Punch" has a nice rhythm to it.
Peach Punch to da face. Omg it sounds so hilarious. Float to Peach Punch.

Dont mess with me or Im gonna Peach Punch your ****. LMFAO

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
wait what the ****
they tried to take some sugar out of cinnamon toast crunch
and no one stopped them

and sucks Mike because when you have warm cookies and cold milk it's like everything awesome in the world just flew into your mouth

MacD

I'm lactose intolerant :(
i remember being a kid and thinging it was lack toast and tolerant, which never made sense to me why that meant you were allergic to dairy

whenever i tell people dry cerial i always get this weird look, i just say i'm lactose intolerant so that they don't ask more (though it is half true)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i remember being a kid and thinging it was lack toast and tolerant, which never made sense to me why that meant you were allergic to dairy

whenever i tell people dry cerial i always get this weird look, i just say i'm lactose intolerant so that they don't ask more (though it is half true)
lol lack toast, but that sucks man =/

I used to drink and love milk until I was 21...then everything went down hill from there :(

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm trying to watch Twilight right now..

this movie sucks.
It isn't that bad if you hardly pay attention.

And I liked that reduced sugar Cinnamon Toast Crunch, its only awful when you compare it to regular.

And I also used to think it was "lack toast and tolerant"

Anyone else like age of empires 2?

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I think I've given my left index finger arthritis from playing smash ( fox in particular ) for too long in one sitting. **** people who don't know when to stop asking for re-matches.
:dizzy:

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm glad you made this, I was thinking about it but I figured I had to ask a mod (or most mods make social threads anyway) xD

I like coffee with my cookies...and mostly anything...

*is an addict*
It's not that most social threads are made by mods

It's that most social threads are started / hijacked to become a social thread, by teczero.

40ppp blue peach left postbit feels good man.
Mike G, thanks to you I'm playing the FSN AGAIN, I didn't know it was translated yet.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
It isn't that bad if you hardly pay attention.

And I liked that reduced sugar Cinnamon Toast Crunch, its only awful when you compare it to regular.

And I also used to think it was "lack toast and tolerant"

Anyone else like age of empires 2?
The whole point of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is to have an incredibly unhealthy sugary delicious cereal.

Reduced Sugar Cinnamon Toast Crunch is like having non-alcoholic beer.

It makes you a tool.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Mike...have you ever tried like lactaid? That stuff is actually pretty good. My parents are lactose intolerant. I don't really think the milk, but not exactly milk is a bad way to go. ^_^

I could care less about twilight =/. No love or hate...I just could care less about it, xD.

Legend of the Shadowless sword is where it's at. Korean movies are epic.
Eidt: On a side note: Secret Window. That's a great movie.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh I drink lactaid and it's pretty good actually. Almond milk is awesome too if you aren't allergic to nuts =/

Wingz. I have all the info u need for the FSN VN but you have to aim me for it. Check my profile :)

Queen

Smash Apprentice
I drink unholy amounts of milk, especially when I have cheerios. I'll just fill a big mug with cheerios and milk and then I can eat, drink and read a book all at once. It's my favorite way to spend Sunday mornings. :)

Cia

das kwl
I agree. I drink soooo much milk you guys wouldn't believe me if i told you how much. I'd be so unhappy with life if I were lactose intolerant.

and for some odd reason, i think lactaid tastes better than regular milk.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Lactose-free milk (it's not just Lactaid) TOTALLY tastes better than regular milk. I thought it was just me at first, but it's not; the milk is definitely sweeter. I don't know why, but the enzyme they add makes it taste sweeter without actually adding sucrose. There might be a gram or so more natural sugar than regular milk, but not enough to really explain the considerable taste difference. (Am I really posting this on a thread in a Peach forum?)

I discovered within the last year that at the tender age of 24 I've slowly become lack-tosin tolerant (that's what I thought it was). Which is terrible because I absolutely love milk. Luckily most dairy doesn't upset my stomach too much. I love soy milk, but the kind that tastes really good is kind of unhealthy if you really look at the nutrition information. Rice milk is lame. I've never tried almond milk, Mike, but I totally will next time I can. I don't know if they sell it in Korea though O_O;;

And not to post something unrelated, but, um, apparently tomorrow I'm going to meet KDJ and I'm a total scrub at gameplay, but I understand most of the theory but never had a chance to play the game much. In other words, I've watched tons of videos and I'm decently read on advanced techniques and know of their existence, but haven't ever played anyone other than a scrub until this past week. What, if anything, what will help me avoid looking like a total idiot? The basic lesson I learned from xyt yesterday was not to roll under pressure. Are there any general principles in practical gameplay that someone would care to explain that will give me a head's-up, e.g. avoiding moves that most noobs do that are very predictable?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I consume incredible amounts of milk as well! I have the highest bone density for my age group in Tarrant County.

Cia

das kwl
Lactose-free milk (it's not just Lactaid) TOTALLY tastes better than regular milk. I thought it was just me at first, but it's not; the milk is definitely sweeter. I don't know why, but the enzyme they add makes it taste sweeter without actually adding sucrose. There might be a gram or so more natural sugar than regular milk, but not enough to really explain the considerable taste difference. (Am I really posting this on a thread in a Peach forum?)

I discovered within the last year that at the tender age of 24 I've slowly become lack-tosin tolerant (that's what I thought it was). Which is terrible because I absolutely love milk. Luckily most dairy doesn't upset my stomach too much. I love soy milk, but the kind that tastes really good is kind of unhealthy if you really look at the nutrition information. Rice milk is lame. I've never tried almond milk, Mike, but I totally will next time I can. I don't know if they sell it in Korea though O_O;;

And not to post something unrelated, but, um, apparently tomorrow I'm going to meet KDJ and I'm a total scrub at gameplay, but I understand most of the theory but never had a chance to play the game much. In other words, I've watched tons of videos and I'm decently read on advanced techniques and know of their existence, but haven't ever played anyone other than a scrub until this past week. What, if anything, what will help me avoid looking like a total idiot? The basic lesson I learned from xyt yesterday was not to roll under pressure. Are there any general principles in practical gameplay that someone would care to explain that will give me a head's-up, e.g. avoiding moves that most noobs do that are very predictable?
you play against xyt? lol, we're in the same crew (raaaape) but uh.. assuming you're a peach user, the biggest sign of a noobie peach is Dsmashing the minute you're opponent is in range. It ALWAYS seems like a good idea (i'm guilty of it every now and then) but the only reason your opponent would be close enough is so they can bait the Dsmash.

In short, pay attention to your Dsmash habit.
-----

I've had rice milk before. It's ok.. but Lactaid >>> all

i think i'm gonna go get some..

Composeur

Smash Ace
you play against xyt? lol, we're in the same crew (raaaape) but uh.. assuming you're a peach user, the biggest sign of a noobie peach is Dsmashing the minute you're opponent is in range. It ALWAYS seems like a good idea (i'm guilty of it every now and then) but the only reason your opponent would be close enough is so they can bait the Dsmash.

In short, pay attention to your Dsmash habit.
-----

I've had rice milk before. It's ok.. but Lactaid >>> all

i think i'm gonna go get some..

I'm eating All Bran (go, fiber, go!) with lactose-free milk right now (I haven't seen Lactaid proper in Korea). It's amazing.

Ah, yes, I just met xyt in person on Monday because he happened to move to the city I live in! Good thing for me, since he's been happy to give me lots of advice in the two sessions we've played. He's also ***** me in almost every match with almost every character he plays, though I do a lot better now than I did when we started. But yeah, it's going to be painful with KDJ there. Luckily xyt says KDJ's bringing scrubs of his own. I don't know if I have the excuse of being a true scrub since I know some game theory, but I'm definitely a scrub when it comes to actually playing the game.

The D-smash thing is good advice. Thanks. :) I guess I'll post tomorrow night (it's Friday morning here) with a follow-up, if anyone's interested? O_o

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
>_> Wingz...the guitar on that song was amazing. I just thought I'd let you know that.

Also...this is kinda random, but I saw the Evo line-up. (I know that Evo and Smash aren't on good terms) They have a girls-only SSF4 tournament announced on SRK for this Evo season. Thoughts? I personally think it could be used for another game. There's no reason why female gamers can't compete with male gamers. I also just think it's a bit dumb to have two different SSF4 tournaments. I don't see a point in an All-girl tournament...at all.

Opinions?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ omg...don't get me started ...:mad: I'll just say it's ****ing ******** and leave.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
>_> Wingz...the guitar on that song was amazing. I just thought I'd let you know that.

Also...this is kinda random, but I saw the Evo line-up. (I know that Evo and Smash aren't on good terms) They have a girls-only SSF4 tournament announced on SRK for this Evo season. Thoughts? I personally think it could be used for another game. There's no reason why female gamers can't compete with male gamers. I also just think it's a bit dumb to have two different SSF4 tournaments. I don't see a point in an All-girl tournament...at all.

Opinions?
Did you even notice what they covered in the song? O: I can play this myself btw :B

Hint: Bomfunk MC o_o

The Irish Mafia

Composeur, if you're going to play Dan, just remember to bring a **** whistle. he's from my area so I've played him a few times (unfortunately he's in Korea now), I never did better than getting JV 4'd.
He's too good.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Composeur, if you're going to play Dan, just remember to bring a **** whistle. he's from my area so I've played him a few times (unfortunately he's in Korea now), I never did better than getting JV 4'd.
He's too good.
Yeah...it was really, really rough. I did manage to actually beat him once...when he played Yoshi (and when we were all drunk). His Fox and Marth I couldn't touch. But he's a really cool guy! I'm going to try to convince him to come out this way soon. ^^

Top Bottom