• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
nope. sex more important. sexy sex is good sex. sex sexy sex? sex.
LOOOOOL

and if you wait till marriage for sex then you won't know what's good/bad. and i'm sure you can work on **** like that as a married couple but that's besides the point

also mr cox. kk gave me some advice which you can see in my sig. i'm trying to live by that now, but yea, still suck at life so we'll see

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So McCain you are going to pursue your relationships with awkward bull**** that won't work for anyone else?

Also an active and healthy sex life is imperative for a good relationship. Ask Dan Savage.

MacD

Banned via Administration
So McCain you are going to pursue your relationships with awkward bull**** that won't work for anyone else?

Also an active and healthy sex life is imperative for a good relationship. Ask Dan Savage.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, i mean whatever works right???

and dan savage came to uci and did stuff and people had the chance to get 1 on 1's with him

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Hmmm. I think I would agree, too. My point, I think, was that as long as the love is there, the sex shouldn't matter.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
No one knows what Kage is talking about except for Kage.

Words of wisdeom right there

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Uhh let's see here...

If I love doing something then is it really a separate entity? Would you really have sex if it didn't feel good?

In the same way that would you really be with someone if you didn't have at least a small part of love for them?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm not convinced with that. Appreciating something in someone generally means you have some degree of love for them because you think it's awesome. And maybe you want to have that too because it's something you don't have or want to have. If you are attracted to someone's looks then maybe you want it and have sex with it. Sure it's not the same as having the passionate love you have for someone since that is x100 times deeper love meaning you want to understand more about that person and why they are amazing but still.. you still have something for that someone.

Wake

Smash Master
Ok well I'm referring to the "passionate love" that you talked about. I don't think you need that to have sex with someone, but having sex with someone you passionately love is a better experience, Kage. How about that Mr. Nitpicky? :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Of course it's a better experience... but I'm saying there's always gonna be at least some love if you want to have sex, because the wanting to do it means you like it. lol.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think that love goes deeper than what you're describing, Kage...I mean, liking something a lot isn't the same as love.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
i've had sex with a girl before and in no way was there any love. i dont think any degree of love is necessary for sex, but i agree there are different degrees of love. a person who is ***** definately didnt have love for their rapist, but sex still took place.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
But then why did you have sex in the first place?

It's exactly the same as why do I play the same video game plenty of times?

There is a point to that, it means that I like the feeling of the game or I like the feeling of sex. I wouldn't do either of those if it didn't feel good. With that said, it definitely means that i have some love for it enough to do it again and again..

Is there really any other feeling I can describe for liking something?

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
i had sex for the same reason most closeted homosexual teenagers have sex with girls, as kind of a testing ground to confirm their sexual tendancies. there is also a peer pressure factor for teens and sex.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i never really had any peer pressure for it. i guess the people i chose to be friends with didn't really care.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
That to me isnt love, but lust.

I agree with Kage in the terms that you wouldnt **** someone if you didnt feel anything for them, but you dont have to feel love, lust is just as strong.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
as a general prereq i have to like someone to do anything with them. i'd make exceptions in special cases tho :smirk:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
It could be, but lust, love and addiction are separate things (that can and do coexist).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
kage knows how to exert his heterosexuality
by posting in the gay peach thread :/
<3 Kage

Top Bottom