• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Then all im gonna do is troll Mccain and Darrell.

Ya know what, that sounds extremely fun

MacD

Banned via Administration
how would you troll me?

and maybe in 2 weeks i'll have man candy too

and i'm debating if i should post a pic and then which one. this decision too hard.

alan make it for me k thanks

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Going out tonight or tomorrow for a hookup. Then going to the bathhouse on Sunday because it's bears night and I want a daddy. Or two. Or three.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Going out tonight or tomorrow for a hookup. Then going to the bathhouse on Sunday because it's bears night and I want a daddy. Or two. Or three.
Get it, gurl.

@Shore Top: Pottery throwing is so hard. Hats off to you.

Also, Peaches seem to be more attractive than most Smashers.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
ok guys i came up with some more gamer tags, tell me what u think

its all about the benjamins

DOG! (think of it yelled in the umvc3 voice of the hulk calling in ammy.

Bens it like Beckham

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I am guessing your name is Ben? I kind of like DOG! the best because it's short and long Smash names are kind of annoying sometimes. I shoulda picked a better name. :/

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
KK is awesome because it reminds me of KK Slider from Animal Crossing. Most people say Peligro incorrectly or assume I speak more Spanish, so it's a double fail.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I actually like it when people shorten it to "KK" instead of saying it full. Partially because people say the end wrong, partially because lately abbreviations have seemed cool to me.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Only as much as I can remember from high school. My native speaking dad almost never spoke Spanish to me and then would get mad that I didn't learn. :/

Cia

das kwl
i thought there would be more love for bens it like Beckham
u're putting too much thought into it. Should be one word that fits you. Maybe has a story behind it. "Bens it like Beckham" tells me nothing thing about you cept that maybe ur name is Ben. Perhaps u like soccer. And It's way too long of a name to say all the time, so ppl might end up addressing you as Ben anyway.. or BiLB

D:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hmm it seems u guys forgot that while its true i need a new gamer tag, mostly i have just been posting ridicules ones on the boards. honestly i am thinking about just not going with a gamer tag at all, but i am still trying to think of a new one atm

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Jesus Christ, there is some terrible music out there....

I used to think my tag was silly (it still is, to a degree), but I like how people seem to tale it and customize it on their one. "Shrouded" is the one I get most often, and quite frankly it'd be weird if someone was constantly calling me by the full name.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I actually like it when people shorten it to "KK" instead of saying it full. Partially because people say the end wrong, partially because lately abbreviations have seemed cool to me.
I always say "Kah-zay." Is it "Kayz" or what? because Kah-zay would be way cooler

Top Bottom