• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I've never heard of that show. Though... I don't really watch TV anyways.
that show has been off the air for a while now, so no "i dont watch tv anymore" johns. but lucky for u they plan on making 10 new episodes then a movie b/c the show is that good, so u have time to catch up and something to look forward to

MacD

Banned via Administration
ugh, so today was supposed to be my super master plan to get to talking to him

and he doesn't show up to class, like wtf

but his friend in my 3:30 took out her computer and she went on facebook so i found her name out, but her profile is set to super private, but it turns out my roommate is friends with her on facebook. he let me use his account to look at her friend list and i found his facebook!!!!

yay stalking??

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
dude, McCain, I knew you were really good at stalking people on Facebook (you taught me, afterall) but damn...you take stalking to a whole 'nother level

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Wake, you don't mind if I lose respect for you after listening to that, do you? Nothing against you, just....ow.

Wake

Smash Master
Wake, you don't mind if I lose respect for you after listening to that, do you? Nothing against you, just....ow.
haha that song is just... I laughed so hard when I saw that.

i don't even know how to respond to this
Yeah take that. Sit down.

I've been with 4 guys named Scott... >_>;
I really like the name Scott...

I remember when I bothered remembering their names.

:phone:
haaaaa wow.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I look like Arsenio Hall and Orlando Jones's illegitimate child with mannerisms of JB Smoove.

Note, this was all told to me at work this week.

Top Bottom