• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration

well then, guess i need to watch what i say around my little bro

but idk if i've uttered those words like that. i normally sugar coat everything cause i feel weird saying half the words

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo anyone else ever think how broken peach would be if she had a shine. with fc nairs to shines to fc nair it would be crazy

also macd a little bit ago u did say u where a virgin i dont remember the wording but that is def where crush is getting this from. u r corrupting the kid lol

edit: or maybe u r being a good influence teaching him to wait

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Versatile bottoms were invented when bottoms got desperate enough to date each other.

Eh prog?
yep! however, i don't remember his info, so i could be wrong. besides, we're still in honeymoon hug phase.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
u know this might be dumb, but i didnt know there are dedicated bottoms or tops. my guess was that u guys just switched off. like maybe one would prefer one position and be whichever a higher % of the time, but i always thought it would be a versatile thing.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
@ wake: hmm weird. then if u think tops r doing it to protect their masculinity then what about dedicated bottoms?

Also @prog, one of these days we should chill and play some smash

Top Bottom