• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOL

i feel like you are now being judgmental about people with big noses, i didn't know there were different classifications

also it's k darc, you still look like 12 and gay. so you got this
Having a big nose is a fine line to walk. Sometimes you can look cute, sometimes you can look like a witch, and sometimes you look like Trundle.

Tread carefully my big nosed friends...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
also bluh I want to go out and meet guys but idk where to start combined with being pretty quiet and shy :/

I'm sick of being alone.

(dp bc mobile won't let me edit)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
lol i havent been on the boards for like 2 days, and i come to this thread its 8 pages longer and ridicules as hell.

umm i guess good luck in everyones love life. and congrats Supreme Dirt on being promoted to sous-chef

Queen

Smash Apprentice
This makes me quite sad. :(
I trust you're aware that I was joking? Tact can quite easily get you what you want; it'll probably just take a pretty good social awareness and an ability to read between the lines. And, eventually, it will still take a certain amount of gumption, as Kage keeps saying.

Overall, if you're patient and persistent you can probably obtain what you want. If not, then it might be in your best interest to charge it like a bull.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Autism makes me bad at stuff like this. Gotta get past this like I do anything else I guess. I'm just sick of my life being work, home, smash and that's it.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I trust you're aware that I was joking? Tact can quite easily get you what you want; it'll probably just take a pretty good social awareness and an ability to read between the lines. And, eventually, it will still take a certain amount of gumption, as Kage keeps saying.

Overall, if you're patient and persistent you can probably obtain what you want. If not, then it might be in your best interest to charge it like a bull.
You were joking, but I feel like that has become more true (at least for me, but perhaps I'm painfully tactful and patient). Hence my sadness. Persistence is not me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You were joking, but I feel like that has become more true (at least for me, but perhaps I'm painfully tactful and patient). Hence my sadness. Persistence is not me.
That's where you are wrong, you can play the victim or anything else you'd like to be. You can choose to say things how you want, when you want. You are not your past but something greater than that. =)

Queen

Smash Apprentice
I imagine it is unfortunately true that people who are guarded or reserved, tactful, if you will, have a lesser chance at having one night stands/getting laid.

I find it peculiar that you are patient without being persistent. You realize, I take it, that you are being extremely passive? You're effectively waiting for something good to happen and then feeling upset that you haven't been beset by good fortune. And I understand, that. Truly, I do. Really, what this situation calls for is either a change of behavior or an acceptance of the consequences of your actions.

Also, in case this isn't clear, I do NOT condemn your actions in the slightest. I don't believe it's problematic in the slightest to tactful and patient, but it does come with a burden, and you have to decide whether or not that's fine by you.

Hmmm, I didn't intend to give advice today, but it would seem that the recent tarot reading I performed has rubbed off on me. Well, I'm sorry if I've overstepped my bounds and if I haven't, then I hope I was helpful.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I commend you for your post, its very insightful. However im slightly perturbed at your use of the word tactful.

Someone who is tactful is simply someone who uses tact to deal with people in a sensitive manner, not necessarily someone who is shy or guarded.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I imagine it is unfortunately true that people who are guarded or reserved, tactful, if you will, have a lesser chance at having one night stands/getting laid.

I find it peculiar that you are patient without being persistent. You realize, I take it, that you are being extremely passive? You're effectively waiting for something good to happen and then feeling upset that you haven't been beset by good fortune. And I understand, that. Truly, I do. Really, what this situation calls for is either a change of behavior or an acceptance of the consequences of your actions.

Also, in case this isn't clear, I do NOT condemn your actions in the slightest. I don't believe it's problematic in the slightest to tactful and patient, but it does come with a burden, and you have to decide whether or not that's fine by you.

Hmmm, I didn't intend to give advice today, but it would seem that the recent tarot reading I performed has rubbed off on me. Well, I'm sorry if I've overstepped my bounds and if I haven't, then I hope I was helpful.
Oh, I'm aware. I'm quite the passive person (for the most part). But, lately, I don't feel upset when I haven't been beset, as you put it. I just shrug. Not the best course of action, I know. Motivation is hard to come by, though.

And yes, I'm not fully decided on whether or not I want to be this way forever, but at the same time, I've little guidance. I dunno. I didn't mean for this to become a "dissect ShroudedOne" moment, but I do appreciate your words.

I've never put stock into tarot card readings, but now that you say that, I do remember getting one a long time ago...if only I remembered what it was...

crush

Smash Master
i havent been reading any of this conversation and i dont know what any of the words people are saying means but if people are saying shroudedone needs to get laid then i agree

*:awesome:*?

Top Bottom