• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
is mafia gay or not?
LOOOL, oh the stories i wish i could tell but i'm trying this new thing called be sorta nicer

short answer no

first date yesterday went well. he's a free spirit, i need a reminder once in a while to just loosen up and enjoy myself. :3
ugh, i wish i knew how to loosen up and just talk to people

so i'm lame and nothing happened, so here is hoping he is in my discussion sections on monday so i can make the convo go easier. today i shoulda "dropped" my pencil since he was like 3 seats down but i was too pansy. my strat for next thursday (since i won't have my 5pm class on tuesday) is wear my contacts for the first time in like ever, sit in the very front row (cause that what he does at the 5pm class) and then ask him what's on the boards at times cause i "can't see well."

i'm so good at scheming... not so great at following through

also he's like a whole head shorter than me which doesn't really bother me cause everyone at uci is shorter than me, and so are darc/dd. but do people care about height in gay stuff? i dun know anything cause i'm lame

EDIT:
That's disgusting Kyle. Be a lady.
this, you need to calm down kyle

Wake

Smash Master
I don't care about height as much. I'm not sure. I like guys taller or my size, but the last one was shorter than me so I dunno. I look at it, but it isn't the most important thing as far as physical features are concerned.

Wake

Smash Master
so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what OTHER HOBBIES DO US PEACH MAINS HAVE HMMMMMMM
hha All we do is have sex. That's our only hobby. :p

For real though, yeah women seem to like men taller than them. I don't mind it as much though.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Taller is the best.

I like to cook, but I'm not really good at it. It's just kind of... something to do. And I enjoy doing it. So why not? I like food lolz.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I don't care about height.

I cook for myself a lot and generally enjoy cooking. I just wish I had more time to cook extremely elaborate meals. Right now though the majority of meals I make at home are better than restaurant food so I usually eat in. I sometimes invite friends over and feed them cuz it's cheaper than buying a meal at a restaurant with them. They also give me their homemade food, which is also delicious, so it all works out in the long run.

MacD

so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what OTHER HOBBIES DO US PEACH MAINS HAVE HMMMMMMM
playing league

and i guess it's just cause i'm tall i don't really care, but those shorter people like them taller. whatever i guess

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I like taller but recently I was with this cub and he was like 5'7". But he was also really cool so I'm more open to short people now. Hooray for good impressions.

I'm usually into taller because I'm usually little spoon and I like feeling surrounded. Also, I get a kick out of someone bigger than me.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I still get women to bring me sandwiches. And I get to touch their boobs whenever. I win at life.

Actually I was boob curious for a week, then I touched a couple and was like meh. Not boob curious anymore.

I like taller but recently I was with this cub and he was like 5'7". But he was also really good in bed so I'm more open to short people now. Hooray for good impressions.

I'm usually into taller because I'm usually bottoming and I like feeling dominated. Also, I get a kick out of someone bigger than me.
This is how I read it. I have a horribly dirty mind.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
interesting week. tuesday was the anniversary of telling the folks, so decided to make a donation to the HRC.
Kudos Prog. Coming up on my two year, things are better but still kind of awkward sometimes. >_>

I mean which guy takes what role in the relationship!?
I'm with MacD on this. I mean cooking isn't really a feminine thing, think of how many men cook professionally.

MacD

my folks are officially gonna find out when i have someone to bring home

till then, they will basically know but not really have it be official and still maybe wonder one way or another but won't care in the end

my life so silly

Top Bottom