• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Toph is probably my favorite character from that show. Her, then Iroh, then Zuko, then bat-crazy Azula. Gosh, I love her.

DoH: I'd say deal breaker.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
DoH: That'd be weird as ****, but if he fessed up to you then ehhh... If he has a decent personality otherwise then stick with it. DC gays are generally pretty weird and cliquish.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
DoH: That'd be weird as ****, but if he fessed up to you then ehhh... If he has a decent personality otherwise then stick with it. DC gays are generally pretty weird and cliquish.
he didn't fess up. doh trapped him in the lie.

also, wrestler dude messaged me again. second time this week, something like eighth in the last three weeks. he's the guy I spent the 2 days at the bathhouse with. he's coming in to town and he wants to both spend time with me (he suggested a museum [or a similar non-overtly-sexual venue] and for me to come with him to one of his buddy's parties) and take me somewhere for dinner. and bang me (he emphasized this so it might as well be caps). which i'm okay with. i'm fully aware he wants this to be some sort of friendship-LDR hybrid thing. i think that's insane and there's no chance of it working in the long term (period) but he's a lot of fun in and out of the bedroom and nothing decent is coming along. i'm probably going to roll with it. think that's wise?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo guys, so i dont think i would even want to use it as a gamer tag, but do u guys know what G.O.A.T stands for?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
man i just realized that if long island was going to make a crew for crew battles i would probably be on it. i know that doesnt mean a whole lot but its a step.

edit: also going to apex and playing all the people i got to play i believe gave me the one major thing my game was lacking, confidence. i am feeling really good about my peach atm and am psyched up for the next tourney i go to (whenever the next local gets announced)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
he didn't fess up. doh trapped him in the lie.
Well then idk. DoH how'd you figure it out that he was lying. If he is an otherwise decent guy I'd say go for it. I'd dipped my foot in the dc dating pool and it's pretty crazy there.

i think that's insane and there's no chance of it working in the long term (period)
Why is this insane? Also, sounds like he just came out and you may be one of the first guys he has done anything with. Handle this carefully. Then again, you should always put yourself first haha.

Also I just learned about the magic of facial cleansing, lotion, and hair conditioner. Now I don't have acne/crazy hair anymore. I also think I'm getting the hang of dancing. I'm leveling up in gay. Woooooo. I just have to improve my fashion sense and work out more.

My new shoes I just bought shrunk in the cold because they are made of leather. The most painful 30 minute walk of my life. Time to get shoe trees.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well his Nom de Grindr is Ryan. But we were spooning, and our feet were intertwined. He has really rough lumber jack skin and I told him he was basically giving me a pedicure. He then said, "Yeah, we could do a scientific analysis of which scrubs harder, pumice or Tom's f-" and then he trailed off realizing that he'd just outed himself. I asked him if his name was Ryan and he said no, but he didn't want to use his real name because he is still new to guys and stuff. But he says I'm the only guy who knows

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Why is this insane? Also, sounds like he just came out and you may be one of the first guys he has done anything with. Handle this carefully. Then again, you should always put yourself first haha.
Bleh. I've been called out. You're right, it's not insane, but this sort of arrangement is really foreign to me. And I'm stepping way outside my comfort zone. This is compounded by the fact that he seems like he could become very easily emotionally attached (he called me again today).

You're half-correct about the second part - he realized he likes dudes about a year ago. He's still in single digits in terms of how many guys he's been with. I'm his type, apparently. He's not out.

I'm fairly sure the two are related. He seems like a nice guy but I'm just not sure how much of the emotional attachment is "Wow I actually like you!" and how much of it is "I'm new to this and everything seems awesome!" Or something else altogether. It's confusing. I don't like confusing.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Just kinda wade your way through it, KK. Seems like the only thing you can do. I mean, unless you're just like "nope, too unfamiliar, dnw".

Hi crush.

Wait... why the **** am I here?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
That's the plan, Juushichi. One way or another I'm gonna roll with this. I just felt like sharing and wanted thoughts on how to approach this. It's clear I have to be very careful 'cuz he's a newbie. That said, he's also a very big, strong newbie that can lift me with one arm. I'm so down. :p

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol freaking kk

LET'S SEE IF I CAN MAKE CONTACT TODAY!!!

i'm going to hopefully sit by him and kinda loudly say to my friend how i scanned all the hw problems from the book and see if he reacts and wants them too!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well his Nom de Grindr is Ryan. But we were spooning, and our feet were intertwined. He has really rough lumber jack skin and I told him he was basically giving me a pedicure. He then said, "Yeah, we could do a scientific analysis of which scrubs harder, pumice or Tom's f-" and then he trailed off realizing that he'd just outed himself. I asked him if his name was Ryan and he said no, but he didn't want to use his real name because he is still new to guys and stuff. But he says I'm the only guy who knows

He's so secretive he changed his first name too? He's acting very paranoid, especially in a city where like 10% of the population is gay.

Bleh. I've been called out. You're right, it's not insane, but this sort of arrangement is really foreign to me. And I'm stepping way outside my comfort zone. This is compounded by the fact that he seems like he could become very easily emotionally attached (he called me again today).
Well you know what your up for at least.

I'm fairly sure the two are related. He seems like a nice guy but I'm just not sure how much of the emotional attachment is "Wow I actually like you!" and how much of it is "I'm new to this and everything seems awesome!" Or something else altogether. It's confusing. I don't like confusing.
My point of view when it comes to this: most gay people don't get any practicing at relationships during grade school so our angsty, confusing relationship period happens when we are in our 20's, if it ever even happens at all.

I'm not going to give you any real advice, since I have 0 experience when it comes to this. This is a new experience for both of you, but idk if you have any feelings at all towards him besides "i laik his muscles." If you don't see yourself developing any real feelings towards him then just back of nice and gently or use him for sex lol.

IDK if I could date a closeted guy again though. Just breaking up with a closeted guy is enough drama. -.-;

Edit: Btw, good luck MacD =3

Edit 2: Because I know he namesearches, Doll's been around the chu a couple of times hahahahahahaha.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
What if he decides he's not bi after all? He could do some damage by coming out and then retracting. I think he's just covering his options. Also I kind of like his fake name better so I might just keep calling him that

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I miss when this thread was talking about anime.

Netflix doesn't have read or die (:() so i decided to rewatch trigun

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm not going to give you any real advice, since I have 0 experience when it comes to this. This is a new experience for both of you, but idk if you have any feelings at all towards him besides "i laik his muscles." If you don't see yourself developing any real feelings towards him then just back of nice and gently or use him for sex lol.
Noted. I guess I need to sort out my own nonsense first.

Either way I'm going to see him. I need to tread carefully...

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I think Sage has it pretty much right. Things can probably workout fine unless/until one person gets emotionally attached and the other doesn't. I was on the opposite end of a similar situation a few years back which ended with me pretty heartbroken, but in hindsight it was a fun few months and I learned a lot.

Also, OMG KK hangs out at bathhouses. This thread is blowing my mind.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You think it's blowing your mind now? Just wait. This is top 5 best threads in Smashboards.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The Gay Mafia - We'll suck your ****!

...But only if you're hot.

edit: I'm the Steamworks Fairy :awesome:

...But not really. I go less than once a month tbh.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
There's this gay nudists club in dc. My ex that is still closeted wants me to go with him. Not sure if want.

Wake

Smash Master
You beat Chexr in a set. Stop being emo you *****.
:awesome: OK KK! I'll never be emo again!!!!

Well then idk. DoH how'd you figure it out that he was lying. If he is an otherwise decent guy I'd say go for it. I'd dipped my foot in the dc dating pool and it's pretty crazy there.

Also I just learned about the magic of facial cleansing, lotion, and hair conditioner. Now I don't have acne/crazy hair anymore. I also think I'm getting the hang of dancing. I'm leveling up in gay. Woooooo. I just have to improve my fashion sense and work out more.

My new shoes I just bought shrunk in the cold because they are made of leather. The most painful 30 minute walk of my life. Time to get shoe trees.
You just now discovered these things? ... you late.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
interesting week. tuesday was the anniversary of telling the folks, so decided to make a donation to the HRC. that stuff is getting shipped to the ex, i'll pick it up from his place.

first date yesterday went well. he's a free spirit, i need a reminder once in a while to just loosen up and enjoy myself. :3

Top Bottom