• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, it's probably cause men know how to work the equipment that they not only own, but use regularly. =P

Yeah, Alan, your avi is pretty cute.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So I found out that the name I have been calling my mancandy is actually his Nom de Grindr and not his real name. Deal breaker?

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Dude I LOVED that show. Im about the finish FMA (not brotherhood) and Read or Die was literally next on my list!!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Ugh, you're making me wanna do my annual read or die marathon again.

Which in turn is gonna make me wanna watch Gundam Seed, which will trigger another Gundam 00 spell.

UGH THE ANIME MUST NOT WIN

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Must be a texas straight people thing.
Actually it is a repressed Irish Catholic thing.

Texas is amazing, y'all is mad

And yes I do want him to be more than mancandy. I mean my hag has already started making our wedding album with stick figures.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ugh, you're making me wanna do my annual read or die marathon again.

Which in turn is gonna make me wanna watch Gundam Seed, which will trigger another Gundam 00 spell.

UGH THE ANIME MUST NOT WIN
I havent enjoyed watching anime so much... not in quite a long time. Probably since like original 100 epis of naruto and hunter x hunter... sigh...

at least this is coming at the start of the semester before any big projects start.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Alan i like ur avatar

also **** a sizable chunk of the socal community
lol, welcome to my life

I havent enjoyed watching anime so much... not in quite a long time. Probably since like original 100 epis of naruto and hunter x hunter... sigh...

at least this is coming at the start of the semester before any big projects start.
loved hunter x hunter, i'm sad they just stopped making the shows even though the manga continued

have you been watching the remake? i'm curious as to whats different about it. maybe it'll continue when it catches up, that'd be so cool

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
the remake of hunter x hunter? i didnt know they made one! I was keeping up with the manga, but i like to let it build up so im not killed by suspense every 20 pages

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^^ would you please care to explain macd? if ud rather pm thats fine too. id like to hear what you have to say if possible.

also a show can be good and have moe, but that tends to not be the case lately

fmabrotherhood is the best

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's what i'm doing with detective conan, only the anime not the manga

i'm on like 620 and there were only like 645 last i checked so i kinda tried to watch other things (like i finally got around to watching avatar from beginning to end since i never got to see a majority of the fire book)

and idk much about the remake, it looked like they just reused things and might have condensed it. not really sure. i only watched part of one episode because i had laggy internet at the time so i couldn't really check well.

what's moe???

and it depends on who you are talking about. i have different issues with different people in different situations. but the main reason is cause of the main crew and they are waaaaaaaaay too much like the "cool kids" from high school

baka4moé

Smash Champion
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/lexicon.php?id=77

meh i cant watch/read shows that are sooo long lol, like naruto/bleach/etc. dont like waiting for a week for just one episode, with no end in sight.

I guess i feel the same way, its sorta different depending on situations but theres some common irritating-ness that comes from them all. also i really agree with what you said, thought ive also had some problems just with a few others as well. some have gotten better, some just continue and dont get it. its pretty dumb

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh? I am watching Hunter x Hunter remake, it's pretty well-made but it's like a DB Kai sort of.. they rush through things. For example, they didn't show the exam where they were on the boat and they had to escape the island. In general, they do show different things that haven't been shown inside the normal anime.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I hate not finishing anime due to some random issue, and then forgetting about it afterwards. However coming back and marathoning two series of Darker than Black sure is fun.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
And yes I do want him to be more than mancandy. I mean my hag has already started making our wedding album with stick figures.
Hahaha.

The thing is now you have to be at least a little suspicious about what other things he may be hiding. If this is still pretty new then I guess it's not too bad, but if you've been seeing each other for a while and he couldn't tell you his real name that's a definite red flag.

That being said, my BF pulled something similar very early on and things worked out so idk.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
i'm on like 620 and there were only like 645 last i checked so i kinda tried to watch other things (like i finally got around to watching avatar from beginning to end since i never got to see a majority of the fire book)
Just scored MAJOR points in my book. I LOOVE that show so much. :bee:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Soul Eater, though.

And Claymore, oh my goodness, that manga RULES.

Naruto had some appeal to me. I'm just reading it for the yaoi ending, now. =P

I may get into One Piece. I remember it being nice when I watched it way back when it was on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Oh. I dislike when that happens. The anime need to follow the manga, not deviate and create their own ending.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Alan i like ur avatar

also **** a sizable chunk of the socal community
what makes you say that, baka?

it's always nice to see someone post Darren Criss on here <33

So I found out that the name I have been calling my mancandy is actually his Nom de Grindr and not his real name. Deal breaker?

:phone:
deal breaker. shut it down.

edit: I LOVE AVATAR OMG. especially Toph.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ meh its just i get a general gist of a lack of respect from some people, sometimes its played off as joking but it gets annoying after a while. a few people have genuinely gotten better, like irl theyre ok, and some have gotten worse. idk its just irritating and tiring so im trying to focus on other more important things atm

Top Bottom