• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Veetaak

Smash Lord
@shrouded i now sort of want to go out of my way to make mistakes just to annoy u. and i dont want to live in a world where hastily written posts on a internet forum r scrutinized for grammar and god for bid spelling.
I love you

People had issues with me on the swedish smashboards when I didn't care about proper spelling on ze interwebzz

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Not caring for spelling specifically because its the internet (anonymity) is silly. The same can be said about scrutinizing each and every post.

However you should at least wanna show you are capable of talking normally. If every person "be talkn like dis den" do you really wanna read that every day?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Veetaak, normally, I would agree that I sound like a nit-picky douche, but....

"Could of." Come on. That's like, my limit. Cut me some slack. I've gotten a lot better. This was my first time correcting anyone on SWF....

MacD

Banned via Administration
i knew i shoulda changed the subject a long time ago

now lets talk about how much wake and baka's online personas are basically the same

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
What matters is subjective

Bad grammar and horrible spelling really bother some people

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
@MacD: Preeeeeeeetty much, for Wake. Although Wake looked a tad older than I thought he would. Quite straight-forward with how he presents himself. And I've heard that irl, Baka is a huge softie (perfect fit, imo). So mad he didn't go to Apex. :mad:

@Alan: Aside from that specific one, it's really situational for when it bothers me. Usually, I'm fine, I think. But yes, it's subjective.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Kinda

Shes not really toxic for the game (like I think Hbox's style is) and she has shown the fitness to play ALL YEAR to keep her number 1 ranking. Now if you're talking about her being number 1 and not deserving it, then yes, I do agree with that comparison.

I feel like you can and should be recognized for being number 1 without winning a major. However, Wozniacki consistently loses to people in the top 10 all the time, and that to me shouldnt be happening to the reigning number 1.

MacD

Banned via Administration
@MacD: Preeeeeeeetty much, for Wake. Although Wake looked a tad older than I thought he would. Quite straight-forward with how he presents himself. And I've heard that irl, Baka is a huge softie (perfect fit, imo). So mad he didn't go to Apex. :mad:
what does that have to do with their online personas..........

Veetaak

Smash Lord
I said "It doesn't matter" in the sense that you still get your point across. I think that's the main thing you want to do with your post son a forum, but yeah, how you actually do it may annoy people

I'll stop now, I just don't want ppl to misunderstand me

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I was just stating that Wake didn't surprise me at all, and Baka wouldn't have, either.....

Beat!

Smash Master
It's just annoying when ppl point out small things that doesn't matter...

Dude, the only time we actually made a big deal of it was when you complained about random people who failed some math poll on Facebook (something that's even less important), in a post where you ****ed up an extremely basic and simple grammar rule. Twice. In the same sentence.

:)

This will probably be the only post I ever make in this thread so hi and goodbye everyone.

VA

Smash Hero
Kinda

Shes not really toxic for the game (like I think Hbox's style is) and she has shown the fitness to play ALL YEAR to keep her number 1 ranking. Now if you're talking about her being number 1 and not deserving it, then yes, I do agree with that comparison.

I feel like you can and should be recognized for being number 1 without winning a major. However, Wozniacki consistently loses to people in the top 10 all the time, and that to me shouldnt be happening to the reigning number 1.
I was more talking about her style. She's so boring.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I agree, she has no good weapons and shes pretty much all defense. I mean, she does get more balls back than usual, but she just puts them into play and doesnt really do anything with them. Shes like a consistent Jelena Jankovic, except JJ actually has weapons she can use.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Dude, the only time we actually made a big deal of it was when you complained about random people who failed some math poll on Facebook (something that's even less important), in a post where you ****ed up an extremely basic and simple grammar rule. Twice. In the same sentence.

:)

This will probably be the only post I ever make in this thread so hi and goodbye everyone.
haha xD

Well if they don't know basic math like that then they probably don't know alot of important math aswell. I would be fine with it if 50% of FB's users were 12 year olds or something

VA

Smash Hero
I was watching the highlights of her vs rodionova and it was just moonball moonball moonball, weak drive on the groundstroke. SNORE.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Shes passionate and sassy, and rude to people she doesnt like (sounds a lot like us to me)

But I like tennis players because of what they do on the court, not off it, and this girl Serena is a ****ing beast at tennis. Easily the best woman's tennis player since Navratilova.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Veetaak, normally, I would agree that I sound like a nit-picky douche, but....

"Could of." Come on. That's like, my limit. Cut me some slack. I've gotten a lot better. This was my first time correcting anyone on SWF....
well i could of spent more time going over the grammar on my post, and maybe i could of given a crap about is my sentence made sense or not, but maybe u could of just ignored it and let it b. u might of avoided this but now its hear

:demon:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium

You're doing this intentionally, now. Sheesh. Such a meanie. No need to taunt me.

:mad:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
loololololol that's what I think after I am freed from imprisonment.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I approve of this tennis talk. I wish i had the time to keep up on this stuff tho... Is there an online stream? *crosses fingers*

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
There might be an online stream cuz it is the aussie open, but im a high class ***** and therefore have not only the tennis channel, but also a DVR to record it when im busy.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have the tennis channel at home and used to DVR that stuff when i was in HS, but at school I don't have TV

Top Bottom