• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
@ Vanzs, lol idk i think people will just know i am not vanzs dont think i need to make it my tag

@ DoH, sucks u got food poisoning but i sort of feel that is the risk one takes when having subway.

@prog, we should meet up and chill and play some melee one of these days

@strongbad, i didnt think u were black, also i am still salty i didnt get to play any project m. and the first night (thursday) u thought i might be a creepier and told my friend and i u were not cool with us going to the other hotel with u. i understand the thought behind this b/c there were two of us and u didnt know us. I just want u to know we r not creepers or at least i am not

@kage, man i cant speak for other peach mains but i am manly as hell :demon:

Now today i was playing some umvc3 (i suck but its still sometimes fun to play) anyway after i was done playing i met up with a diff friend who is not a gamer, i told him how the game is fun but imo can be very frustrating. Then i said something to the effect of "that game can be just so gay sometimes I just want to shoot it" but then i realized how terrible the thing i said was so i then said "no thats not right, more like that game is so homophobic sometimes I just want to shoot it" just wondering how u guys feel about this.

edit: also some people suggest the tags for me: The Bens, The Bends. thoughts comments ect

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Not the bends lol.

When it comes to gay being used in the gaming community, it depends on the person saying it. If I know they are actually homophobic, I'll be insulted. But if you are ok with the gays then I personally don't give a ****. I can't speak for all lgbt people though. =/

I have to say that I'd prefer that the negative version of gay didn't exist at all, but I use it myself sometimes lol.

Just don't call me a *** in a really close match. That'll make me mad.

MacD

Banned via Administration
"you're all stupid" -me and alan

first of all, zelda vs falcon.... just no, just no

2nd of all, alan says veetaak, you should just leave

3rd, kk, keep workin it

4th, ya'll lucky that el zuper rainboys were busy at the tourney and el super so that we couldn't mod today

5th, we stopped caring, lucky for wake and nagace

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Hey! I needed to help him with his name! Important matters MacD. Do you want him to end up with something like "NAGACE"?!
i would be offended if this wasn't true. but it is.

and wake u never told me how u felt about the new two names i was suggested.

Also what did macd stop caring about?

MacD

alan says i should be like that

and you guys should just consider yourselves lucky we didn't care enough to call you guys out too

MacD

i just can't do this right now, i'm sure alan will have a mouthfull when he gets home tomorrow or checks the boards in the morning

and no, you are just flat out wrong. play any falcon who has any resemblance of a brain and you will see that match up is stupid

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@strongbad, i didnt think u were black, also i am still salty i didnt get to play any project m. and the first night (thursday) u thought i might be a creepier and told my friend and i u were not cool with us going to the other hotel with u. i understand the thought behind this b/c there were two of us and u didnt know us. I just want u to know we r not creepers or at least i am not
it was cause it wasn't my hotel room and it would have been rude to show up with 2 other people. plus they were my pony friends so it's not like you'd have had much fun. there wasn't even melee in the room

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
it was cause it wasn't my hotel room and it would have been rude to show up with 2 other people. plus they were my pony friends so it's not like you'd have had much fun. there wasn't even melee in the room
lol its cool man, honestly u made the right choice u didnt know us and stuff. letting us come would of been irresponsible. and a room without melee is not a room worth being in

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
@shrouded does grammar on a internet forum really mean that much to u? i mean hell u r more offended by the mistake of of instead of have then me using the letter u to spell a word, i mean which is really worst?

@strong bad i have nothing against ponies per say but i am not pro them ether

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Sorry, but "could of" is one of the most grievous. If you could refrain from that and that alone, then I'll be fine (certainly not happy, but whatever).

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
@wake i did fine in English, in fact in all but Spanish class i got all A's and B's. i kinda suck in Spanish

@shrouded i now sort of want to go out of my way to make mistakes just to annoy u. and i dont want to live in a world where hastily written posts on a internet forum r scrutinized for grammar and god for bid spelling.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
*sigh*

ShroudedOne, you brought this upon your self....you couldn't have left "could of" alone, could you.......

@MacD: My apologies. But look at the last 20 or so posts....

john!

Smash Hero
i never correct grammar online.

it's a waste of time and (being kind of a descriptivist) i feel that, if the idea is properly communicated, the correctness of the language used to communicate it hardly matters.

that being said, i don't really make grammar mistakes in my posts because that will ensure that everyone can understand them.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, so....you were right, MacD. I did move on from Annie. Lux is more fun, anyways (and more interesting to listen to).

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I thought he'd be bigger, but i never thought black
I so thought that was another word at first glance LOL.

So how are you guys doing in the relationship department? It's so hard finding a guy that's more than a hookup, but at least hookups are easy lol. Also girls constantly hitting on me LOL.

john!

Smash Hero

So how are you guys doing in the relationship department? It's so hard finding a guy that's more than a hookup, but at least hookups are easy lol. Also girls constantly hitting on me LOL.
i can't seem to find any guys that i'm truly attracted to. what's wrong with me?! am i doomed to this fate forever?

Wake

Smash Master

Siiggh. My love life sucks right now. I mean, is it so hard to find someone that wants something more longterm?! :urg:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Ew, long-term....

Seriously, my relationship status is just how I like it: burden-free. (alone...)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
is this turning into a thread for spinsters?

I'm just wondering because I wanna join in and be forever alone.

*destined for spinsterhood*

Top Bottom