• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm not sure I understand the pun, Alan.

NAGACE, I actually thought you might've been black. So apparently, I'm also bad at judging how people look in real life, from their words on the Internet.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
My last name is Moore.

"I wish I could have talked to Alan more."

That fact that you did that without knowing just makes it even more hilarious.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO ****ing Sveet
i hate women, and that one was crazier than most.

crush

Smash Master
yeah everyone thought i was a little kid and then they seemed astonished when they realized i was black. i guess my posts just translate into a troll face in everyone elses languages

MacD

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts to Mccain for being my bestie and slapping Mafia (that made my ****ing day)
LOOOOOOOOOOL, totally forgot i did that, too good

i love slapping random people.

i know i did mafia, darc, DD, leffen, probably hbox and prog.... i feel like there should have been more

I got ****talked by like everyone in the venue
I BEAT UP EVERYONE WHO **** TALKS MY LITLLE BRO CRUSH!!!!!!!!

The walls have ears, the floors have eyes, and drunk guys tell no lies.
i wish we coulda been drunk together more, and that you could have protected me from atomsk so i coulda got it on with nicole

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so mlg is going to shut down this site in protest of SOPA. I on one hand am pro this b/c SOPA is some major bull**** that needs to stopped. on the other hand MLG which does nothing with melle or smash in genial it seems weird we r being used to support something for them when they dont support us. i guess what i am saying is melee for the 2013 circuit.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
you need to stop spamming
Well he is like 12, so he's still being conditioned to know what's right and wrong.

I'm not an expert on parenting, but I believe that if we don't acknowledge the trolling but do acknowledge his serious posts, then he'll grow up a healthy child.

On the same token there's no serious posts to acknowledge, so maybe we should just beat him.

Any parents in here with ideas? :)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Zelda is amazingly fun. Just had a great night with her. I'm feeling like I should switch my main and secondary, so that Zelda comes first. Or at least play her more, while I stop feeling so frustrated with Peach. It's really easy to get angry/depressed/frustrated at this game, especially as a Peach main. Or maybe that's just me.

In any case, glad Zelda exists.

Wake

Smash Master
I'm no meanie! Zelda is just... so bad. I guess she's fun to beat beginners with, but once you get into it with a really good player, who might use, oh, maybe Falcon or Sheik, my god does Zelda just suck. I feel bad for Zelda mains. :p

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that John is in fact the real meanie here.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I actually don't mind Zelda vs Falcon (not as much as I hate him as Peach). Sheik...well...ew.

Wake

Smash Master
You would rather play Zelda vs Falcon than Peach/Falcon??? You have looost your mind. That MU is fine for Peach anyways.

Zelda is fun for one reason and one reason only... SUPER KICK!!!

Wake

Smash Master
Falcon is FIIINE for Peach!?

I'm convinced that you're crazy.
Maybe if Collette weren't such a fatty, she could leave your field of vision long enough for you to see the truth about Zelda and the Peach/Falcon MU! :awesome:

slander!

i refute your assertion and instead propose that you are the true meanie.
We will settle this in person. Mark my words!

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Dang. Wake. Colette is saddened by those words. You ARE a meanie.

And Falcon is definitely one of her worst MUs, dear. :\

Wake

Smash Master
of course.

it is inevitable.

the midwest's sexiest peach ditto must happen.
It will happen, and it'll be oh so sexy. I need to play Quaz in the ditto too. However, you come first!

Dang. Wake. Colette is saddened by those words. You ARE a meanie.

And Falcon is definitely one of her worst MUs, dear. :\
Collette needs to hear the truth. It's for her own good.

Falcon is just a flightless pretend bird. He's a fraud. Peach is the one who can actually fly, dear. ;)

Top Bottom