• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
ok things have been said and i MUST!!!! comment.

1: zelda is kinda fun to play, but she sucks... sucks a lot

2: peach v falcon is not nearly as bad as zelda v falcon

3: peach v falcon is annoying and a match i flip flop on a lot, but atm i dont believe its to bad for peach not her worst MU and def winnable

4: wake is in fact a meanie (based on what u wrote on the ganon boards)

5: peach's worst MU or one of her worst is another peach, i would rather fight a falcon any day.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'm no meanie! Zelda is just... so bad. I guess she's fun to beat beginners with, but once you get into it with a really good player, who might use, oh, maybe Falcon or Sheik, my god does Zelda just suck. I feel bad for Zelda mains. :p

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that John is in fact the real meanie here.
I secondary zelda. Let's see how the matchup is against peach. lol

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
my peach ditto game is garbage

i'd almost rather go fox lol

j/k i'm not that gay
I completely agreed with you on the first two lines and then I read the spoilers

LOOL damn it

Peach dittos too silly for me.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Dads, lock up your sons.

Prog is back on the loose.

Also, sons, lock up your dads.

Wake

Smash Master
haha well first, I did not think you were black Strong Bad, if that means anything to you.

Secondly, it really is too much to ask for though KK.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
At the very least most people say they expected me to be taller which is annoying cuz I hate being short :(

Wake

Smash Master
I did expect you to be taller, actually. I got everyone's heights wrong. MacD and Alan are both taller than I thought. Ice and Strong Bad were shorter than I thought.

Top Bottom