• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I think you meant to say, inb4 warrior subs because I do eat a lot of those and it's quite tasty. I wouldn't mind someone making me a lot of those. ;)

Wake

Smash Master
no, they are gonna find out i'm a professional cook...

like really????

EDIT: also kage, there is something called hiring a chef or always eating out or something cause you rich
Hey I don't like to jump to conclusions, but that's what I figured.

Also, I was gonna make that cook joke, but you beat me to it.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I would not ordinarily have a problem cooking, I guess. I kind of prefer to be the one who does that. I have a specific way I like my sandwiches, and I don't want some girl messing them up. I'd be happy to make her one, though. But I've been told that if I were gay I'd be bottom for sure, so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

John, you can't stop the natural progression. Just let it ride.

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg, i'm so mad, so i just found out one of my classes got moved from monday, the one at 10am doesn't exsist anymore, it's just wednesday and friday now and apparently mine is tomorrow at 10am......

here's hopin he's in that class i guess. but now this means i don't wanna do stupid 8am on monday for no reason. well i guess i'll rearange my schedule tomorrow after i go to the class and we'll see

maybe i'll see if he's in the 9am and if so, ask if i can get into that one instead... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MacD

why i gotta make things so difficult

TIME TO MAN UP ON TUESDAY AND BE LIKE SUP!!!!!!!!

.... cept we don't have our 5pm class on tues cause the teacher is gonna be gone... hmmmmm

MacD

TIME'S A WAISTIN, ALREADY GONNA BE WEEK 3 NEXT WEEK THEN THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 10 WEEKS OMG

THEN I GRADUATE IN MARCH. GOTTA MAKE THINGS HAPPEN BEFORE THEN!!!!

i'm suck a dork omg

MacD

here is where i would say something about connor but i think that's too mean considering he's not a part of this convo

so i'm going to go with, if he's a 16 year old in upper div college classes, i think the rules are a bit different... worst case we move to like washington or something where it's not illegal!!!!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Me and Mccain like to make fun of each others tastes in men (boys?) because they're so hilarious.

I for instance am attracted to big noses...

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Nah, wake got it right, im quoting DoH.

I actually think you're decent Kage.

edit: inb4sillykyle

MacD

Me and Mccain like to make fun of each others tastes in men (boys?) because they're so hilarious.

I for instance am attracted to big noses...
what about darc and dazwa hmmm???

and idk why, but this made me remember the time about doh and miles and us laughing so hard, for so many days

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
THAT WAS HILARIOUS

"He brought his girlfriend, and hes wear a wifebeater? No me gusta."

And Darc's nose makes him look like a witch, and I dont know what Dazwa looks like.

Wake

Smash Master
haaaa at the witch comment.

I think Kage is decent too, but when he had more hair.

I like Asians the most, and people like to make fun of me for that haha.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Kage with hair was slightly cuter than Kage with no hair, but its all the same Kage.

And Mccain is spot on

Wake

Smash Master
Oh please McCain you crazy.

Also, I can agree with that Kage statement Alan.

I like other types too! Like Middle Eastern, White, and Mixed, buuuuuuut Asians will always be my favorite. I've liked Asian men ever since I was little. One of my first crushes was on my brother's friend who I think was Chinese. He was like 15-17 when I was like 6 or 7 haha.

MacD

Oh please McCain you crazy.
i go to a school of like 60% asians.... pretty sure i know exactly what i'm talking about

what?

oh whatever typical mean mccain.
connor, i didn't say anything mean at all wtf. i was being all nice and stuff

i was going to use you as an example of a 16 year old which would have served as a comeback to alan but would also have dissed you in the process.

ERGO, BY ME NOT SAYING ANYTHING I WAS BEING NICE!

Like a good witch with no warts, not one of those evil old hags.
LOOOOOOOOOOL

i feel like you are now being judgmental about people with big noses, i didn't know there were different classifications

also it's k darc, you still look like 12 and gay. so you got this

Top Bottom