• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've been using Supreme Dirt since I was like... 12 lol, and I have no intention of changing it ever.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I've been using Alan since I was in my mothers womb.

I think I win in terms of tag origin...

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
I unfortunately live in the pink area. I cannot wait to move. Being an atheist in the bible belt is depressing.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Your milk comes in bags.

Also DC isn't forcing religion on anyone lol

also shore top is in the pink lol

Where are you from?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so real talk for one sec.

I am thinking about ether using benathan or benzilla as gamer tags

benathan is from this time when a friend of mine didnt know ben was short for a longer name. after getting him to guess what it was short for (i think he thought i was ****ing with him and it was not short for anything) he ended up guessing benathan, something which i made fun of him for for a long time

benzilla is a name a diff friend made for me when i wanted to play smogon on his computer

edit: also that map is funny b/c its pretty much the same way Ny sees things, but in cali it would just say Hollywood/ then gangs or something lol

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
i am from louisiana, and yes it's that bad. but i'll be out here in six months for graduate school.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOOOOOOOL sure anthony. because you definitely didn't tell me this was your alt account that you used the most like 3 times lmao.
Well then he lied. Because I'm not ICG. KK has met me, he can vouch for me not being ICG.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I think mancandy is pulling away from me. Time to actually have sex with him and THEN have the DTR talk.

Blerg!

Good thing I met someone else that I could probably get married to.

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol wtf, sorry it's been like 4 years and that i've never had a real relationship

TRYING TO WORK ON IT

but we all know how much at fail at life so oh well

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You have to test drive the car before you lease it.

You people need to stop getting your love advice from Disney films

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
makes me think of this time when someone told me they wouldn't have sex till after they were married. I randomly was thinking about that statement the other day and i just cant understand that thought process. I mean think about it if your partner (guy/or girl) sucks at sex u could be stuck with bad sex for the rest of your life. So i think testing the waters is always better then not. (but i also think that defining the relationship could easily come b4 sex)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i never said love was less important, but that living with bad sex is bad. have fun always being frustrated and unsatisfied in a pretty dam important part of a relationship. (sex is really important no if and or buts about that)

Top Bottom