• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Wake

Smash Master
I went into the general discussion area for like the first time, and there were so many people that I've never seen post in any of the character threads or tournament threads. Uhhh Do these people even play??

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nah im just kidding around. John and Quaz are both cool in my book. If we weren't cool, you wouldn't be invited to my house.

Btw i'm the best peach in IL, just saying

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nah, Me14k is better than you.
Matt doesn't play anymore... And I beat him last time we played in tourney, tho not in peach dittos. I do have a set online from 2006 of me beating him and winning the "best peach in IL" title, so I suppose that still stand to this day since we haven't done a peach ditto since.

I could beat your peach with my link.
I smell a money match!

Max?

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm going out tonight and getting drunk and ****ing as many girls as possible.

Just felt like sharing that since we seem to be objectifying people in this thread.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol there is nothing like the sensation you feel of being inside a spanish woman, the fact that their *****(I dunno why just them) gets so damn wet is unbelievable. I sometimes wonder if they are born like that...thats some good *** genetics. Im highly upset im not friends with 1 of my exes whos dominican.

But I am glad Northern NJ is a hotbed for my hispanic women. And when all else fails the BX is a 25 min drive

Max?

Smash Champion
Lol there is nothing like the sensation you feel of being inside a spanish woman, the fact that their *****(I dunno why just them) gets so damn wet is unbelievable. I sometimes wonder if they are born like that...thats some good *** genetics. Im highly upset im not friends with 1 of my exes whos dominican.

But I am glad Northern NJ is a hotbed for my hispanic women. And when all else fails the BX is a 25 min drive
All I'm saying is, where the white women at

Then why do so many heteros complain about not being able to get laid I dun understand
They're probably broke, don't have any game, and most likely play smash too much

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Theyre everywhere, I was lucky to have an extremely diverse high school. And Im not a thug(so the white *****es arent scared of me) but Im also a *****(so the hood *****es **** with me). Not discriminating at alll. The ***** comes in all different flavors and im a fan of all.

I think ***** could be the best drug on earth...Id encourage evryone to be an addict.

Lol white mike from deep, guy rarely posts

**** these censors, they suck so much ****ing **** lol

Max?

Smash Champion
***** is crack cocaine. Thank god for all the hot sexy *****es out there. I think I'd go nuts if I couldn't get my fix.

White Mike should write a guide on getting *****es, it could probably help all the fake *** punk ***** *****s on this website get laid for once so they'd stop idolizing other fake *** punk ***** *****s.

Step 1, look like Edward Cullen

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I fail step one, but I've step 2 down.

Wait, a nub, what are you doing in here? When did this thread get so popular?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've noticed this.
But I have no regrets for never speaking to my Peruvian ex ever again.
-DD

Max?

Smash Champion
Why Jaden, I have no idea what you're talking about. This is the only thread on the boards where people are talking about ****ing, and honestly, it's about goddamn time.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
This is like...how the CT Thread used to be.
Kinda.
Man I miss that thread being active.
**** facebook.
-DD

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
First i would like to say this is the most hetero the peach boards have ever been. Its odd how shocked i am reading this thread and not seeing things about being gay lol

I say nay.
I am sad i never got your take on the tag "Bens it Like Beckham"

Top Bottom