• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Queen

Smash Apprentice
I mean, I assume that in a gay relationship one guy "wears the pants"... Idk if that has any correlation to what type of scents each person is attracted to
Just so you are aware, this statement imposes a heternormative paradigm on gay relationships. I trust this was not your intention. Mostly what I want to get at is that our relationships have structures that are not necessarily built along these lines.

Well done, KK. :smirk:

As for scent, I'm afraid I'm quite clueless. The scents I like tend to be subtle though, if that counts for anything.

Wake

Smash Master
I definitely definitely like the smell of a man. I'm not really attracted to the feminine fragrances, though it's not a straight up deal breaker or anything :p.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well im not familiar with how the relationship structure works, so forgive me if i offend; its not my intention. I understand things in that way so im kinda trying to learn more, hence why i'm asking questions

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I got 3 stocked by Trail's Roy with Peach on Stadium at Mist, I can't play Peach whatsoever. lol. I think same way Peach can't play Ganon.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Well im not familiar with how the relationship structure works, so forgive me if i offend; its not my intention. I understand things in that way so im kinda trying to learn more, hence why i'm asking questions
I had presumed as much. It's perfectly fine, I actually had to learn this when I was younger. Thankfully I got to study sociology, queer theory, and feminism and that stuff helps a lot in realizing how the various ways we relate to one another are socially constructed and can influence our perceptions pretty strongly.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah i'm pretty open minded, but from what i can tell even in guy/guy relationships one person is more dominant than the other. I was kinda curious if this had anything to do with masculinity, personal preference, etc

edit- this was not my question when i started asking, but i guess it kinda evolved into that sort of thing lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sometimes tho there are two tops or two bottoms cuz you don't choose who you like
so there's not necessarily a dominant one in either the relationship or the bedroom.

and ya just deal with it

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i'm pretty open minded, but from what i can tell even in guy/guy relationships one person is more dominant than the other. I was kinda curious if this had anything to do with masculinity, personal preference, etcl
I wouldn't doubt that, in some relationship dynamics, intertwined interpretations of dominance and masculinity play a part. Ah, dissecting relationships in the abstract is probably a lost cause. Oh well, I don't mind discussing it anyway. You never know what you might learn.

I second what KK said.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It seems simple enough to me that if you are a gay guy, you'd like the smell of a man. Cause...you like men. Sveet, you might be thinking about it too hard.

TheLake

Smash Master
i remember this one time i made out with a dude

i was like "this will be easy, just do what yoshi will do"

so naturally it was really messy

and tasted awful

i think that was truth or dare

or somthing of that nature

thats my peach boards story....

for now ; d

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
i remember this one time i made out with a dude

i was like "this will be easy, just do what yoshi will do"

so naturally it was really messy

and tasted awful

i think that was truth or dare

or somthing of that nature

thats my peach boards story....

for now ; d
Lol. I have a story almost just like that. Darn Truth or Dare.

Wake

Smash Master
Me too! Ah, one too many martinis (I kid, it's never too many martinis!) and there go my pants. Such a momentous day in my seedy little apartment.
Me three hahaha

Also, TheLake, I'm skeptical about a Yoshi type of kiss... sounds like not such a good experience.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i really like vanilla smells

and like hollister/abercrombie collogne

gay guys like guys. and sure some cross dress and whatever. any guy, straight or guy, is going to be weird if he wears gurly stuff

wow i totally got ninja'd by like 8 posts, whoops

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No way! I used to host some fests back in the day at my parent's place, those were the times! =) I think even Toronto came there once too!

Having all your close friends in one roof and partying, playing smash, ****ing around, poker.. ahh good times. =P

crush

Smash Master
¿i thought you said you were from the midwest?

where is even the midwest anyway? isnt it mostly like south of florida or indiana or something? ¿or is indiana part of the midwesT?

crush

Smash Master
no i just forgot some stuff today. tomorrow probably ill have it back.

unless you mean wake, yes i think hes trolling, but who knows i dont even know what the midwest is right now even though i went to kansas before (on purpose too!) so cant really be sure whats a desert and what isnt

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
man scents turn me on, i prefer a guy that flaunts his own natural aroma. when my bf gets home from work i smell his armpits and then we do it.

Top Bottom