• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Max?

Smash Champion
Got my **** sucked by two different girls at the same party tonight. And then ****ed my ex gf in our bedroom while my current gf was dancing with some friends in the room next door.

Stupid *****es, they are all *****s.

Especially the jewish ones

MacD

Banned via Administration
Got my **** sucked by two different girls at the same party tonight. And then ****ed my ex gf in our bedroom while my current gf was dancing with some friends in the room next door.

Stupid *****es, they are all *****s.

Especially the jewish ones
hahahaha wow

i wonder if you, doh, or kk is the ****tiest

and sounds like you and your gf are doing well :p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
hahahaha wow

i wonder if you, doh, or kk is the ****tiest

and sounds like you and your gf are doing well :p
Based off his post, it's me or DoH.

What he's described is like a 'slow' evening for me. It's generally easier for gay people to ho out though.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
quick interruption from me then u guys can go back to talking about guys.

Hung out with like 12 people yesterday, someone decided to make brackets and do a tourney. I won like a pimp mother ****er.

Now question, has smash or the peach boards ever got a couple together, b/c i know i would like a girl who was into smash.

2nd question, has these boards helped anyone come out?

MacD

Banned via Administration
in response to number 2, the community as a whole has, can't really just say the boards and not talk about the people behind them

and dsf and nesumzi were engaged and i think they got married, idk if they met before smash but nesumzi got into the game. they'd team/win and she'd do alright in singles (they were before my melee time so idk 100%)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What do I do when someone confessed their love for me out of the blue? I am feeling powered but at the same time I'm feeling a bit uneasy. Do I go down the road of love or make her stronger since she can't have me yet? I say this because I like someone who knows what they want and I feel like she's not strong enough yet, however it seems like she'll do anything to get to me.. I kinda want to see where this leads. =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This is my road, I can't be content with what I have when there's always more I can do. Love needs to be a challenge, if not then there's no point to fight over what you want.

It sounds funny doesn't it? Well.. I'd rather have a colorful life than just following along, I'll do it my way as it should be.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
ok guys i think i got a tag i am going to use (real talk). i think my tag will be "on point" so when people ask if i am on point i can answer "always"

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Eh he reply sounds lame though, and you'll look really dumb if you get wrecked after saying that.
well its also a very subtle reference to one of the very few rap albums i like (its a reference to a track on the album not the album itself). Also i like the reply b/c its lame but in a kinda awesome way (something that fits me well). lastly no matter what u r going to look dumb getting wrecked, but maybe it will push me not to get wrecked.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
well everything jokes or serious i have mentioned is better then nagace. hell my dad suggested "ben there done that" and that better then nagace. Also wake i still never heard what u thought about "Bens it like Beckham"

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i dont get why people dont find that funny. like i told some people and like half loved it and thought it was hilarious, the rest ether hated it or thought it was to long. and u r not the first one to bring up it would become bilb. (bilb not being that bad of acronym)

Top Bottom