• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Max?

Smash Champion
lol otg you know this is the gay thread right
Just because most of you are gay doesn't make this the gay thread. There are no other places on the boards were people are talking about ****ing, so if you have a problem with what I'm posting you can go **** off.

It's generally easier for gay people to ho out though.
.... So thus I'm the biggest ***** here right?

What do I do when someone confessed their love for me out of the blue? I am feeling powered but at the same time I'm feeling a bit uneasy. Do I go down the road of love or make her stronger since she can't have me yet? I say this because I like someone who knows what they want and I feel like she's not strong enough yet, however it seems like she'll do anything to get to me.. I kinda want to see where this leads. =P
Just **** her, who cares about morality

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
o **** guys my dad came in big time with a top level tag. how do you feel about the tag "Ben Grimm" (if u dont know who that is google it)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you don't clobber w/ peach
you just gay the **** out of them

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Just because most of you are gay doesn't make this the gay thread. There are no other places on the boards were people are talking about ****ing, so if you have a problem with what I'm posting you can go **** off.
how's nala?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
People make fun of me for my tag, but it is pretty rediculous though lol.

Peach boards helped me accept who I was. In a sense I came out to myself.

Also I know my friend Yoshido met his fiancee through smash, but that was more through youtube than swf.

Max?

Smash Champion
^ you need to stop posting
I've been trying to get banned for the last few months. I never get infractions, probably because the mods like me cause I spit real **** and I'm not a pushover punk ***** like 99% of the people on this forum.

how's nala?
She's adorable, but I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks. Going back to New Ro to visit the family tonight, so I'll get a chance to cuddle with her.

TheLake

Smash Master
No shame in cuddling

I almost got banned because i tried inviting my fellow smashers to sushi

:/

Sex is real cool

especially if your role play as captain falcon

;D

chhhyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeess

OTG spits hotfire

in real life

MacD

Banned via Administration
dude, the weirdest thing about going into the job world for me right now is that i am going to end up on one of many different career paths all just based off what job i end up getting.

i could end up doing accounting, some analyst stuff from my econ degree, an administrative assistant, or even just basically a secretary

i felt like i needed to share this and no one is on for me to talk to so i posted it here

Battlecow

Play to Win
Reading OTG's posts and then picturing his face IRL as he types them is the best thing ever. He's yet to top his 5-figure job speech or his hallucinogens-are-the-truth-guys moment, though.

Keep it up OTG.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so guys i got a tourney coming up and want to play to get ready for it, but sadly i have a full time job (sad b/c it a crappy job) and b/c of the job i dont have time to meet up with people to play. I would just practice stuff by myself but due to lack of free time and me getting bored doing practice then just fooling around practicing by myself is not very helpful.

Anyway i dont really even expect advice on what to do, just feeling down about this and decided to post about it

Max?

Smash Champion
Reading OTG's posts and then picturing his face IRL as he types them is the best thing ever. He's yet to top his 5-figure job speech or his hallucinogens-are-the-truth-guys moment, though.

Keep it up OTG.
I do what I can

so guys i got a tourney coming up and want to play to get ready for it, but sadly i have a full time job (sad b/c it a crappy job) and b/c of the job i dont have time to meet up with people to play. I would just practice stuff by myself but due to lack of free time and me getting bored doing practice then just fooling around practicing by myself is not very helpful.

Anyway i dont really even expect advice on what to do, just feeling down about this and decided to post about it
Nagace, try to get the venue early on saturday and get as much practice in as you can. Good luck homie

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Nagace, try to get the venue early on saturday and get as much practice in as you can. Good luck homie
Thanks man, and i plan on getting there early (mostly b/c i dont know the area so if i **** up getting there i still have plenty of time to make it lol)

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
OK, it has come to my attention this thread exists and some of you don't know how to behave.

No talking about sex. A large portion of our users are under the age of consent and, subsequently, it is against the rules. I know Ken's Peach theory and gay people play Peach, yadda yadda, but if you want to talk about sex or things closely related to it, do it over PMs or AIM but don't do it here. First and last warning about this, no exceptions.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Chill out. The children need to grow up eventually. Better now, than later ;D

@crush: I won't be chubby for long. :D

:phone:

Top Bottom