• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so that means you are either

A) A woman
B) Gay
C) Bi
D) overweight

now which is it?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
some people on this board seem like they've already figured you and your characters out, v-man!

prove them wrong!

and stop sounding salty in your commentary :p

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
some people on this board seem like they've already figured you and your characters out, v-man!

prove them wrong!

and stop sounding salty in your commentary :p
Nawwww.. they aren't ready for my characters

I don't think.. gahhhh! >.>;

and i'm not THAT salty... you don't understand what it's like in my community and what i went thru is all.. :(

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I swear, as soon as I "came out" (if you can call it that) about my sexuality my Peach improved ten-fold.

bottom tiers are overall hella underrated in this game
Nearly everyone below Falcon is underrated in their own special way.

although im kinda surprised to hear it not being shiek
Also, Sheik. Pichu being lighter and having a huge head (easier & longer CG, I think) is a problem.
I play PAL, your silly game and it's ridiculous chain-grabs do not matter to me.

Bing

Smash Master
Its because you're Roy.

You were born into this world under the shadow of Marth, already at a disadvantage, Marth has been the Star of Multiple Fire Emblem games,Roy has one and now as as Marth is settled nicely as a good character with very few poor MU's, Roy sits in his low tier status, crying about how bad he is, searching for a way out.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Roy doesnt cry. He accepts his position but questions Marths right to have all the fame and power. And then lights him on fire.

This thread contains too much Roy discussion. I made a topic in the Roy boards about how bad/good he is. I might get a poll going too. Go there if you want to further discuss our boy

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
in my hour and a half long nap, I had a dream about Bing....

wtf is wrong with me....

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Pichu Marth is like one of his better high tier mu's because he can get in on Marth. Also Pichu's neutral tech is the same as Pichu's (so the best in the game). Iirc he only has 2 frames of vulnerability before he is actionable.
have you noticed that every single character's "better high tier MU" is almost always against Marth. Rarely Falco, Fox, Sheik, Puff, or Peach by comparison

strong bad bring it the **** on

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
IT'S ON, ZIMMERMAN TOAST CRUNCH LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE
GIANT MONKEY GONNA SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU WON'T WANT MORE
My attention span ran out.

j00t

Smash Champion
have you noticed that every single character's "better high tier MU" is almost always against Marth. Rarely Falco, Fox, Sheik, Puff, or Peach by comparison

What about Falcon? I figured all low tiers can do well against Falcon too. :p

Bing

Smash Master
The one thing the tweaks my curiosity about this is...

Wtf kind of dream was it?

Cause like... Im 99.9% sure we have never met..

Nor have I ever posted a picture of myself on the boards...

Have you creeped my facebook?

Do you dream of smashboards?

Or are you haunted by Posts of Canadian smashers?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
We've never met.

I've been playing FFX. Recently and just sawyourname everywhere wheni saw rikku.

Also that lastone because I remember SWF being in there

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
We've never met.

I've been playing FFX. Recently and just sawyourname everywhere wheni saw rikku.

Also that lastone because I remember SWF being in there

:phone:

Dude I love FFX, playing it right now, just started Monday night after work, normally play from 1-4am ish. Just got in Guardosalam after getting Rikku. aha

When I was a kid FFX was one of the first games I got for Ps2, but I stopped playing about half way through, and I remembered sometime last week that I never did beat it so I bought another copy and yeah lol.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord

Probably because his position on the tier list is slightly based on going even with best and most common two characters. Which brings me to ask, what does a 'spacies are banned' tier list look like?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Sheik, Marth, and Peach would be top three, imo. (Puff probably fits somewhere in there, but honestly, I don't know where)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol that's what i've been trying to tell thes epeople. marth sucks so bad

Top Bottom