• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
dude are you kidding me? The majority of the cast can get double jabbed all day by falco and cant do ish. Heck even MK gets double jabbed like a *****. The thing about it too is the freakin range he has for a damn jab. then you add his options from jab and its just crazy. The only jab i could see being better than Falco's is Luigis or Ike.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Peach didn't win a tourney this past year?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, when I went to go check the Peach tournament results to compare them with Sonic's, I didn't see any 1st Place results.

But that was starting from January 2011.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm pretty sure Kyle did it in Arizona multiple times.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just checked the Peach results thread starting in July of 2010.

1st place by Illmatic out of 14 at a local tournament.
Kyon got 1st out of 9 once as well. Very likely local.

That's it. July 2010-July 2011.

Ganon got 1st out of like...40?

I just checked the Peach results thread starting in July of 2010.

1st place by Illmatic out of 14 at a local tournament.
Kyon got 1st out of 9 once as well. Very likely local.

That's it. July 2010-July 2011.

Ganon got 1st out of like...40?
Size of tournament only indicates popularity. It does not mean the level of skill one sees. Although, one sees a correlation with the larger tournaments seeing a high level of skill showing up.

Coney

Smash Master
pretty sure king beef won a tournament in the past year or so, unless it was really that far back

not sure about the competition but i know he won something

Coney

Smash Master
wow that is very interesting and pertaining to the discussion at hand please tell me more about this "yoshi" character

D

Deleted member

King Beef won a "Lake Erie Summer Slam" tournament last Summer. It was a small tournament, though.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Keep mocking the lord of darkness. He doesn't even use his sword. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
pretty sure king beef won a tournament in the past year or so, unless it was really that far back

not sure about the competition but i know he won something
Well I beat the same Wario that just lost to Ganon in our Grand Finals, if that matters at all. That was last June though. xD

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Blue Rogue has gotten so much better since that tourney you beat him at, though.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Blue Rogue has gotten so much better since that tourney you beat him at, though.
I don't doubt it, but I've been watching/playing him for a long time now and not much has really changed from a gameplay perspective; he's just placing in the top spots much more consistently now. I have yet to face him head-to-head in bracket again since then as well.

Judo777

Smash Master
Yea i was thinking ikes jab. That thing is almost a snake ftilt for damage. if you get 1 2 1 2 3 hits which happens most of the time when hit with ikes jab its like 24%. Its also REALLY big. Granted it is frame 3 but i still think its a little better than falcos. It almost combos into silly things like utilt and bair.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Yea i was thinking ikes jab. That thing is almost a snake ftilt for damage. if you get 1 2 1 2 3 hits which happens most of the time when hit with ikes jab its like 24%. Its also REALLY big. Granted it is frame 3 but i still think its a little better than falcos. It almost combos into silly things like utilt and bair.
utilt and bair work depending on the way you DI the jab. San confirm please

OverLade

Smash Hero
dude are you kidding me? The majority of the cast can get double jabbed all day by falco and cant do ish. Heck even MK gets double jabbed like a *****. The thing about it too is the freakin range he has for a damn jab. then you add his options from jab and its just crazy. The only jab i could see being better than Falco's is Luigis or Ike.
Actually a lot of characters can SDI to jump aerial. Marth can SDI to fair and MK can SDI to dair. Peach/Wario can probably nair etc etc.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Ike's jab cancel to Utilt is easier to do on floatier characters like MK, G&W and Peach and when you jab them quite above the ground, but faster falling characters are easier to jab lock with the jab cancellings, like Snake and DK. The jab cancelled Utilt is a legit kill setup, at least if only 1 jab is used. It's very hard to SDI on reaction a frame 3 move and because most of those who are easy to set that up are floaties, they die pretty early vertically.
I think Ike's jab 1 gives a +6 frame advantage on hit at least IIRC, more if they're falling to the ground which can be at times the +13 frame advantage which is required to Utilt, which is why it's easier to jab cancel Utilt floaties. Jab cancelled Ftilt can be a good option sometimes as well if the opponent happens to be very high above Ike and decides to air dodge into the ground instead of double jumping above Ike.

But Ike's jab isn't just damage racking. It's also a really good OoS option. Many times it's the only way for Ike to punish the opponent OoS because his grab range isn't the best and Ike's jab has more range than his grab.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Actually a lot of characters can SDI to jump aerial. Marth can SDI to fair and MK can SDI to dair. Peach/Wario can probably nair etc etc.
If you SDI Jab 1 with the intention of jumping, you risk the next jab eating your jump, causing a hard landing, you fall to the ground, making our frame advantage +13, etc. You don't wanna do that.

That is of course assuming you don't see you SDIing away as you aren't going to get away after one SDI and decide to just do the full combo. Or cancel into a grab, which is only one frame short of being a true combo in any situation and thus will beat out any aerial you're trying to do.

Ike's jab is too good. You all just mad your character doesn't have dat jab. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom