• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If you SDI Jab 1 with the intention of jumping, you risk the next jab eating your jump, causing a hard landing, you fall to the ground, making our frame advantage +13, etc. You don't wanna do that.

That is of course assuming you don't see you SDIing away as you aren't going to get away after one SDI and decide to just do the full combo. Or cancel into a grab, which is only one frame short of being a true combo in any situation and thus will beat out any aerial you're trying to do.

Ike's jab is too good. You all just mad your character doesn't have dat jab. ;)
You have to keep in mind that you SDI upwards when you do this. If you're MK, you SDI the jab up, and jump air and if you're Marth you SDI the jab up and jump fair (or some marths just do a falling fair). Jump dair as MK is always guaranteed. If you just mash jump and dair and it'll buffer our of the first or second jab. Marth has a little less mix up potential but I know he can definitely SDI to up B A single jab before it ends. He can probably also fair (If fox holds shield he might powershield depending on how fast the fair comes out).

Anyway foxs jab is pretty good but for sure not in the highest tier of jabs.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It ***** poor falcon. :(

Ike's jab is seriously number 1 though. I never really even think about falco when it comes to top jabs. I think snake's jab is better than falcos.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Snakes jab isn't good because it pushes people away. Falcos is better in literally every way possible (speed, range, cooldown, it also pops people up better).

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Red halberd you are wrong in a way only because Falcos jab to grab is totally not legit. He only has like a 1 frame advantage from jab. You can just buffer a quick attack and hit Falco out of it.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
You have to keep in mind that you SDI upwards when you do this. If you're MK, you SDI the jab up, and jump air and if you're Marth you SDI the jab up and jump fair (or some marths just do a falling fair). Jump dair as MK is always guaranteed. If you just mash jump and dair and it'll buffer our of the first or second jab. Marth has a little less mix up potential but I know he can definitely SDI to up B A single jab before it ends. He can probably also fair (If fox holds shield he might powershield depending on how fast the fair comes out).

Anyway foxs jab is pretty good but for sure not in the highest tier of jabs.
smh...don't u mean falco? orrr are u talking about something different o.o

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If you SDI Ike's jab, you're usually still in danger. It's not wise to use an aerial after getting jabbed unless you know it's completely safe to do so, since it can be shielded or bair/utilt/jab2/combat walk might hit first. There are quite a few attacks Ike can use just after jab1.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Red halberd you are wrong in a way only because Falcos jab to grab is totally not legit. He only has like a 1 frame advantage from jab. You can just buffer a quick attack and hit Falco out of it.

:phone:
I didn't say it combo'd into grab, I said his jab is better than snakes...

edit:that's exactly what I just got done explaining about fox's jab. I didn't say falcos was any different... just that foxes isn't as good.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo, what up peeps? just got kicked out of the BBR! don't know why, but oh well. lets talk about stuff

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yo, what up peeps? just got kicked out of the BBR! don't know why, but oh well. lets talk about stuff
oh word?

you out of the BBR?

*finally takes Ripple off of ignore*

90% of the BBR consists of bad players that just theorycraft all day and never place in tournament, that's why Pier---- wait..... a second:

1: Mew2King :metaknight: ($264)
2: Ally :metaknight: ($147)
3: Pierce7d :marth: ($88)
4: Fino :olimar: ($60)
5: Holmes :wolf: ($15)
5: Arty :falco: ($15)
7: Kain :wolf:
7: Domo :metaknight:
9: MJG :toonlink:
9: YoshQ :luigi2:
9: Zeton :fox:
9: Sago :metaknight:

o

l

*head explodes*

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
na im joking you were never on ignore, i love you

edit: WTF HOW DID YOU GET BACK IN!?1?!?1/!?/1?!>..1>!>!e

double edit: WHERE DI D YOUR PURPLE GO!?!??!?!/!??!!?/2/?!?!??!?!

-Ran

Smash Master
There's an issue with permissions for the BBR. I doubt you were kicked out, Yink is having the same issue, and she's a director.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It should be on youtube dog LOL.

Oh yeah, your vids won't be up until tomorrow or something. Youtube turned up the gay and I'm having a hard time uploading stuff :urg:

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration

Please help and support Dr.Wright's TiersR4Queers campaign and help stop characters being wrongfully being catagorized.Also,you can help end the bullying of characters like Donkey Kong by characters like Falco,Snake,and yes,even Meta-Knight. See more information about the campaign at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6sxFBm1P8

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Stricter moderation is a gogo.

Seriously guys, this isn't a social topic... some of the stuff is really being overly silly and has little to do with the tier list nor brawl in general.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
If you SDI Ike's jab, you're usually still in danger. It's not wise to use an aerial after getting jabbed unless you know it's completely safe to do so, since it can be shielded or bair/utilt/jab2/combat walk might hit first. There are quite a few attacks Ike can use just after jab1.
does forward tilt work or am I just ********? lol

Snakes jab isn't good because it pushes people away. Falcos is better in literally every way possible (speed, range, cooldown, it also pops people up better).
Can't snake uptilt after jab, or can you powershield that? ftilt is probably better now days for snake..

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
does forward tilt work or am I just ********? lol

Can't snake uptilt after jab, or can you powershield that? ftilt is probably better now days for snake..
U can uptilt only if u catch them with the jab while their airborn.

It should be on youtube dog LOL.

Oh yeah, your vids won't be up until tomorrow or something. Youtube turned up the gay and I'm having a hard time uploading stuff :urg:
It's no biggie bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom