• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlothStyle

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand how the Hylians (except Gannondorf) can be ranked so low. Everyone I know (locally) has banned Zelda due to an excess in power while nobody has ever used Meta Knight or Diddy Kong because they hate them so much. And Zelda happens to be my best character. What gives?
Why would anyone ban Zelda? How would that even work? Don't push B-Down while you're shiek? Just because someone hates a character doesn't mean they should be ban. That's just stupid. :/

Orion*

Smash Researcher
@orion

you live in europe, but you're american.

your technicality bull **** can kiss my ***. seriously then WHEN was the last time IN AMERICA that you saw that then?
1. It's not a technicality. I go to america fairly often, and I haven't lived in EU that long :|
2. I dare you to actually talk like that to my face LOL.

Here, I'll give you a summary of myself in smash despite you being a ****face.

I go to america at least twice a year for about a month in the winter and summer. I've only lived in Europe for about a year now. The amount of smash tournaments i've attended in europe also have only been a handfull (maybe 5% or something at best in comparison to my US tournament experience).

Before I moved to EU in the summer of last year I was ranked 4th in New Jersey under ADHD, Atomsk, and Nairo (and the wins between me/atmsk/nairo where very close, lol keitaro was having a hard time making placings). Currently I'm ranked 2nd in Holland. I'm probably top 5 overall in EU as far as players that travel go. But it's hard to judge me vs a lot of people because we simply never play, and it's very clear they are all capable of competing. I haven't played calzorz/anaky/kasper, luigi player, greward, gluttony, deimos, the list goes on.

I started off brawl maining falco/marth for tournament play (although my first few tournaments where actually fox but whatever). I realized that MK fit me // was a much better option than marth pretty early on, so I mained falco and went MK and occasionally diddy for the bad matchups. Somewhere later on the line I started just playing both and just switched to MK due to getting a lot of ditto experience from M2K. For a while I seconded Ice climbers, and snake and at one point was ranked with all 4 characters.

My last year in America slowly became more MK central and he really solidified as my main. Recently I've been playing falco a lot, however there aren't much tournaments so I've only been able to use him to actually help me beat someone I wouldn't otherwise once out of the 3 I've attended in the past 5 months or so.

Most of my player influences and practical experience are from
Teh Spammer, Atomsk, M2K, Neo, Mr.R and ADHD.

I've only won 2 tournaments, both where in America. I also commonly have gone on and off playing wifi since brawl came out. I tend to SD a lot when I choke or if I get frustrated. I practice tech skill a lot. I don't know if I am anymore, I shouldn't be. But I used to be known for playing super defensive and timing people out.

Pretty much covers anything you should ever need to know. LMAO
idk why I even wrote this bored as ****. 6am here and I can't sleep xD

That must take SUCH a long time...
LMAOO

Steam

Smash Hero
hey orion where and why are you in Europe if I may ask?

I lived there for a year and still visit in the summers usually :V

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Seriously guys, get on topic. You're talking about smash balls, kittens eating babies, and are double posting. These are the kinds of things that get threads locked, give you infractions, and annoy the people who are trying to actually talk about something related to the tier list like this thread is meant to be about. Stop trying to be smartasses and PLEASE dont take this discussion any further from its purpose ever again.

Now, with that said, does anyone feel like Toon Link just got a lot better? I hate Tink's guts like no other, but now he only has a few slight disadvantages, nothing really big, and still beats/goes even with almost everyone in that game. He literally only has 5 or so disadvantageous match ups, all still very winnable.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Orion are you really top top 5 or even top 10 in Europe? I never really figured you were a top player in the US.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
While I do think that Toon Link will become much more prominent in tournaments, a bigger threat and a "better" character overall now that MK is gone, I don't necessarily think he deserves to move above anyone that is currently above him on the tier list.
Dedede should move below him and into mid tier though.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
hey orion where and why are you in Europe if I may ask?

I lived there for a year and still visit in the summers usually :V
What this ***** said vvvv

Apparently he owns my biography. You can download yourself a copy on my facebook for 5 euros. :awesome:

Where do you go in EU?

Netherlands, for school
Seriously guys, get on topic. You're talking about smash balls, kittens eating babies, and are double posting. These are the kinds of things that get threads locked, give you infractions, and annoy the people who are trying to actually talk about something related to the tier list like this thread is meant to be about. Stop trying to be smartasses and PLEASE dont take this discussion any further from its purpose ever again.
You want people to troll you dont you xD

While I do think that Toon Link will become much more prominent in tournaments, a bigger threat and a "better" character overall now that MK is gone, I don't necessarily think he deserves to move above anyone that is currently above him on the tier list.
Dedede should move below him and into mid tier though.
DDD isn't that bad :embarrass:
Not good or amazing but he should be bottom of high tier or whatever eventually

Flayl

Smash Hero
Orion are you really top top 5 or even top 10 in Europe? I never really figured you were a top player in the US.
He's definitely top 10. Top 5 I'm not exactly sure just basing off results. Also it's harder to rank people past 5 because they don't play each other often (Like IDK where to put Greward and Calzorz)

if you're implying it's harder to become a top player in the US I agree but don't tell anyone I said that

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Imo, D3 should be THE top of Mid Tier, with the next three (in no particular order) being Kirby, Fox, and Wolf.

Also, I think Peach and Pit are legit high tier material now due to their only real counter that was holding them back now being gone, and they both have a lot of good match ups in top/high tier. Ike is also solid mid instead of Low-Mid imo, with DK and Yoshi top of Low-Mid,

I also think Mario and Samus should be top of Low Tier as the definite top 2, and Lucas for 3rd hands down too.

Also, Wario is top 3 now imo, if not, AT LEAST top 4. Wario > Marth and probably Falco imo.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
d3 is in every way mid tier you must be ****in insane lol

And you would post a link to Freematic, he loses to freking Yoshi players.

Doc King

Smash Lord
LOL! How is D3 a Middle Tier? D3 has a great matchup against Wario and Lucario and has ok matchups against Snake and Marth. D3 also does good against Peach and does great against Wolf. He also has very great cps like Rainbow Cruise, Delfino Plaza, and Halberd. D3's down throw is a very good move. It can do things such as infinite characters such as Wario, combo a lot, and can be used as a tech chasing move (Which I find that most ppl on here forget this technique D3 can do). He can also survive very good and his combos aren't very DIable.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Germany. It wouldn't stop being cloudy.

ever.

so I went back to colorado and my 300 sunny days per year.

Ich hasse dich ich hasse dich ich hasse dich!!

Das Wetter ist sogar SCHRECKLICHER hier!! Du bist echt einen Schweinhund :(.

Und ja, ich gehe davon aus dass du mich verstehst :).

:053:

Hey guys, this is Maharba the mystic on Xeylode's account, everything I supposedly said above is not actually true and everything I said before that is what I really meant.

wtf get off my account maharba you hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom