• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
We in the smash community have an ability to easily capture appropriate frame data when juxtaposed to other fighters.
this is just not true.

marvel had every characters frame data bundled in a book with the game when you bought it.

SF frame data is just as easy to obtain, due to it being in SRK and in a strategy guide as well.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well... youd be a douche whether you were right or not lol. thats not gonna change cause you made one bad read. =P

but if it makes you feel better, ill consider actually money matching you at pound this time.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Kid, pj will **** **** on your sonic, you're far far away from espy status, and look at pj's location. you're probably about as good as like tesh just in a state with a bunch of filler PR, so pj will bomberangarrowzairstab your *** into timeout.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
rofl, why the hate.

if you think im dissing pj, you need to chill out.

when I met him at pound, he asked to money match me, this is the exact conversation.

pj: 'Hey, you wanna money match?'
me: 'Who do you play?'
pj: 'I sugg, im madd bad'
me: 'Who are you?'
pj: 'Im nobody.'
me: *annoyed voice* 'Whats your name?'
pj: 'I'm PJ'
me: '>_>... nahhhhhhh. I suck against toon link, youll **** me.'
pj: *laughs and walks away disappointed at his inability to get free money*

I was just saying that ill not **** out next time.

also, I may not be QUITE as good as the best sonic in the country/world, but im still far beyond your scrubby level and Ill have fun taking your money. so you can chill out and sit the hell down.

also, take some time to look up some players before you pop off at the mouth. The number 1 in MY region is already better then the entirety of texas. the DK in my region has outplaced cable and will at the last 3 events hes been to with them. and the pika is known to be the best in the country outside of anther and esam.

I am going to destroy you with EXTREME prejudice, dont you Ever compare me to trash like tesh.

T-block

B2B TST
wtf at Maharba = Abraham... mind blown x.x

Zelda has insane grab range. It's just slow, as already mentioned.

13. DDD 6
14. Charzard 5.5
15. Zelda 5.3
16. Donkey Kong 5.1
17. Squirtle 5
18. Marth 4.75

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It was no surprise to me.
It wasn't a surprise to me cause Noraa (A smasher from Md/Va) is just Aaron spelled. He surprised me. Maharba did not because I've seen other people do that too. I just didn't realize what Maharba stood for till I read his name backwards at work.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Kid, pj will **** **** on your sonic, you're far far away from espy status, and look at pj's location. you're probably about as good as like tesh just in a state with a bunch of filler PR, so pj will bomberangarrowzairstab your *** into timeout.
rofl, why the hate.

if you think im dissing pj, you need to chill out.

when I met him at pound, he asked to money match me, this is the exact conversation.

pj: 'Hey, you wanna money match?'
me: 'Who do you play?'
pj: 'I sugg, im madd bad'
me: 'Who are you?'
pj: 'Im nobody.'
me: *annoyed voice* 'Whats your name?'
pj: 'I'm PJ'
me: '>_>... nahhhhhhh. I suck against toon link, youll **** me.'
pj: *laughs and walks away disappointed at his inability to get free money*

I was just saying that ill not **** out next time.

also, I may not be QUITE as good as the best sonic in the country/world, but im still far beyond your scrubby level and Ill have fun taking your money. so you can chill out and sit the hell down.

also, take some time to look up some players before you pop off at the mouth. The number 1 in MY region is already better then the entirety of texas. the DK in my region has outplaced cable and will at the last 3 events hes been to with them. and the pika is known to be the best in the country outside of anther and esam.

I am going to destroy you with EXTREME prejudice, dont you Ever compare me to trash like tesh.
You obviously have never been to Texas and experienced their hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom