• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmx

Smash Lord
Yeah but some of that stuff did seem certain to me as opposed to mere tech chases. For instance, if you are close enough and throw a banana especially with a glide toss can you not a catch the rebounded banana in the air and insta-toss it again before they have a chance to do anything? Can you not keep doing this as long as stage space allows it?

I mean sure, all in all it may only add 15 percent damage more or so (plus getting them to the edge of the stage which is always an advantage) but free damage is free damage.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
No. characters have enough time to roll. If they have a habit of get up/get up attacking, then you can start instathrowing the banana down. Even then, it's still just a tech chase and it's not always guaranteed since they always have all their other options until they commit to something

zmx

Smash Lord
Well you are right, most people wouldn't roll in that situation. Eventually they probably will but then you can read the read.

I can see why people don't like doing it though. Most prefer safe, simple easy damage instead of getting greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom