• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mango is a ***** that intentionally played like **** in the tournament because he was scared to lose to armada. Everybody knows it but only a few dare to admit it.
You can't say that mango>armada just because mango>hbox and hbox>armada...thats flawed inui logic and you know it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Mango is a ***** that intentionally played like **** in the tournament because he was scared to lose to armada. Everybody knows it but only a few dare to admit it.
You can't say that mango>armada just because mango>hbox and hbox>mango...thats flawed inui logic and you know it.
Who cares, let him do what he wants.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
im talking about diff ways of using them..not up throw shine bair..he used them in situations that i dont even use them in..u would have to see it

but if you come to t06..we can play though for sure
Oh I know, we're all about using them in different situations. I think you'll like what you see =D But yeah, wish those matches were recorded, sounds like they were pretty fun-to-watch. But we'll definitely have to play if I go to to6. =D

Any word on whether pools are going to be up anytime soon (or at all)?

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
That would be awesome pp.

Yeah, I'll still use fox for certain matchups, but I like using falco better for the most part. Funner and requires less warmup and tech skill IMO.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's so hard to remember where everyone is sometimes lol.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen you play before at another tourney and I could just tell lol.

I guess I'm weird for remembering.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Was it Pound 4? lol.

I lived in GA up until 08. Then I lived in FL up in until January of this year.
So if you went to a tourney in any of those places around then then MAYBE you have seen me around.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Mango is a ***** that intentionally played like **** in the tournament because he was scared to lose to armada hungover. Everybody knows it but only a few dare to admit it.
You can't say that mango>armada just because mango>hbox and hbox>mango...thats flawed inui logic and you know it.
Nah man, that's just plain flawed logic, since you're saying mango>hbox and hbox>mango. So mango>hbox>mango>hbox>mango>hbox... etc.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Was it Pound 4? lol.

I lived in GA up until 08. Then I lived in FL up in until January of this year.
So if you went to a tourney in any of those places around then then MAYBE you have seen me around.
Kool, I was the doc who play friendlies with you shiek. (only one match but it was a long time, so one better than none)

hope to play you at rom3 :D

Nicole

Smash Champion
**** i missed all the sexism.
here are some shoutouts that are super late, because my computer is a piece of **** and deleted them the first time and i got mad :mad:

everyone in my car: you guys are awesome. thanks for diving 12931823 hours and letting me sleep on the way back. it was great. plus you were all normal and i didnt hate any of you! hooray!

everyone in my hotel room: you are also awesome. several of you just randomly showed up and stayed there, hehe. kira, i'm so glad you watched future throw up while you ate chicken in the bathroom. that's probably the funniest image. tko, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, you're the ****, hope we meet again sometime!

everyone i MM-ed: they were all fun matches, for sure. to the people that beat me: why couldn't you have lost? to the people that lost: thanks!

everyone who wanted to peach ditto me: **** YOU!!! i'm sure i like you irl, but i really really really hate peach dittos.

everyone in the parking lot on saturday/that guy's bathroom on saturday: LOLOLOLOLOLOL. seriously, that was mad fun, if only more tournaments had one night where everyone just hung out and chillllllled.

everyone in my pools: ggs, i wish some of you could have been in someone else's pool :/ it was still mad fun playing with all of you smash celebrities, haha. malcolm, i'll hopefully learn the wario matchup for next time so you don't obliterate me. cable + ybm = most swag at the tournament, and both in my pool too! you guys are so fashionable :psycho: boss, you stole my pen. oh well. pelca, way to make our matches both fun and boring, i'll play you better next time.

individuals!

gdx: my glorious teammate! teams was way too fun with you, i was proud of how we did (esp. for our first time). if only your spike had worked on ultimate razer...AAAAHHH! you pulled off some clutch **** and you really came through for me against minty & orion. someday we'll have to team again :)

anti: you're my nemesis now, there's no two ways about it. i will have my revenge!!! also, you're a cool guy and we should hang out if i ever come up to the east coast again...or if you come to the midwest...lolololololololololololol.

lain: yay, you placed well again! midwest!! i was so happy to see you playing well and ending up in top 8. thanks for sharing on saturday night :p

larry: really sorry i didnt know who you were on sight...and that i called you m@v, that was probably the worst insult of all, haha. anyways, it was really cool of you to play friendiles with me, they were mad fun. congratulations on winning the tournament, hope to see you around sometime soon!

lee: always nice chatting with you. less nice having to play doubles against you and m2k. nice placing, i was glad to see you using lucario again, you're my mid tier hero ^^

solar: nice meeting you! we are bad at melee and brawl, haha. it was fun playing with you though, thanks for playing my crappy melee peach, and i had fun playing your crappy brawl marth. plus saturday, haha. hope to see you around again sometime!

prawn: you're a tard. haha. it was fun hanging out with you and meeting you. thanks for sharing on saturday.

maryland (coney+logic+deez): you guys are mad cool, i wish you lived closer to missouri! always nice seeing and hanging out with you. continue to **** all the peach players, but not me, okay?

dr. peepee: you have THE BEST gamertag. i never even talked to you, but if i had, i woudl have told you that.

those two random melee guys that gave me a ride back: you're the ****, thanks for that. you may have saved my life from being claimed by the scary and numerous street gangs of new jersey. but seriously, i didnt want to walk back.

alex strife: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou this was the best tournament i've ever been to, by far!

everyone else: ggs. i dont want to make this any longer...please dont be insulted if i didnt say anything to you. you are all beautiful and unique snowflakes.
(no you're not)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am a manly snowflake. oh wait

cornflakes> snowflakes.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Was the projector in the far right being recorded, i would love to see the doubles matches of me and Alu vs HBK and CAPT FALCON JOSE

ANTi_

Smash Hero
everyone in the parking lot on saturday/that guy's bathroom on saturday: LOLOLOLOLOLOL. seriously, that was mad fun, if only more tournaments had one night where everyone just hung out and chillllllled.
anti: you're my nemesis now, there's no two ways about it. i will have my revenge!!! also, you're a cool guy and we should hang out if i ever come up to the east coast again...or if you come to the midwest...lolololololololololololol.
Shoutout to the parking lot/bathroom 4real lmaooo.

And lmao keep ****** nigguhz with that Peach :]

And i'll come to MW if you guys host a big tournament and i dont feel lazy <3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas- Thank you too for all of the work you do with your stickers and nametags and everything else behind the scenes to make tournaments really legit. You ****.
I just saw this now. Thank you so much T_T !! :bee:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wow this has become a pretty lengthy results thread. Good stuff Apex.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Someone had to tell me about this post because I wasn't on this weekend but I'm pretty sure you've REALLY got the wrong idea so I'm gonna send you a PM, like you should've had enough respect to do for me.

For the record, I've talked to her like two or three times on FB in just short casual conversations.

When you start using words like "harassing" you are blantantly trying to slander someone's character publicly and that's pretty busted when you don't even bother to talk to them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom