• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I know it was with my notebook. I have to find it. Now worries I am sure its here somewhere *looks at the pile of notebooks and cries*

I hope >_<

I gotta really push people to write them down on comp more

NJ isnt bad...just...well I can only say cristin is the one bright spot in NJ the rest is booty

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Can we stop posting pictures of Cactuar, it's not safe for work.

Or for my relationship, Hailey is getting jealous that it's my background :\

Codi

Smash Ace
Hotel Guys: I don't remember all of your names, but I am so glad none of you are rapists. If you were, then you were stealthy, and I appreciate that. Thank you for letting me sleep on the bed the second night. You were good roommates.
ouch you don't even remember my name depressed =[ lmao

and no problem i didn't mind i could careless who stayed in the hotel i just wanted to get drunk friendlies in ha

but about you falling asleep in the bed.......You did realize i was sleeping there before both you and prog fell asleep right next to me in the same bed....i woke up and jumped ha if anyhting you 2 are the rapist =P

LLDL

Smash Hero
Mango is a ***** that intentionally played like **** in the tournament because he was scared to lose to armada. Everybody knows it but only a few dare to admit it.
You can't say that mango>armada just because mango>hbox and hbox>armada...thats flawed inui logic and you know it.
Lol im pretty sure armada isn't good against puff and Mango isn't scared of any player. Usually I'd side with you but defending your icon can only get you so far while still sounding intelligent lol

D%ky

Smash Cadet
what if he got ganon lol... would he do it???

brawl is g@y
i hated brawl up intill now, now i play it... melee ftw

I realized: why is it that all the foxes/ICs/other players that have the potential to beat Hbox were on the other side of the bracket?

wobbling was legal, so I think they had a good chance.
i bet wobbles wobbled the **** outta every1 lol

OMG its KEVIN M!!!!!!
what is it about kevin m??

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
axe, im the person that gave u a pika sticker <3

if anybody wants to hit me (lunarnova) up, add me on facebook. kurt zenner zubry

Prawn

Smash Master
they ssee me bairing
they hatin
just bairing they trying to catch me resting early

TRYIN TO CATCH ME RESTING EARLY

tw1n

Smash Champion
i bet wobbles wobbled the **** outta every1 lol
Actually he didn't. Only when he felt it necessary. But in all honesty, he had a simple choice whenever he landed a grab.
1) Do a chain grab combo that may fail
2) Do a grab combo that will not fail

Choices....

they ssee me bairing
they hatin
just bairing they trying to catch me resting early

hehehehehe awesome

Diakonos

Smash Lord

and no problem i didn't mind i could careless who stayed in the hotel i just wanted to get drunk friendlies in ha

but about you falling asleep in the bed.......You did realize i was sleeping there before both you and prog fell asleep right next to me in the same bed....i woke up and jumped ha if anyhting you 2 are the rapist =P
Codi, your name I do remember, of course!

But regarding the rapist acts, I didn't sleep in the bed the first night -- so prog is the sole rapist. The second night I fell asleep before any of y'all!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

I slept with my girlfriend. : ] It was so comfortable. : ]]] lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Can we stop posting pictures of Cactuar, it's not safe for work.

Or for my relationship, Hailey is getting jealous that it's my background :\
Thats funny. I have a photoshopped pic of you kissing Cactuar as my background. And now I'm single.... coincidence? XP

You are now on my favorite peoples of all time lists. Congratulations, you can pick up your prize money on the way out :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
I know it was with my notebook. I have to find it. Now worries I am sure its here somewhere *looks at the pile of notebooks and cries*

I hope >_<

I gotta really push people to write them down on comp more

NJ isnt bad...just...well I can only say cristin is the one bright spot in NJ the rest is booty
have you gotten together with vgbootcamp yet or what? <__<

xHayatox

Smash Lord
this guy alex strife is too **** goot. made my long and lonely expensive travel worth the buck :) thanks ill be back stronger next time.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Im just gonna say this so here it goes, is smash being flooded with tier whores?

Melee was never really that way but at every major I see more and more fox, sheik, and falco. Just two years ago sheik was basically dead in terms of players. In brawl I always seen a lot of mk, but there's a lot more snakes and falcos now.

wtf

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Im just gonna say this so here it goes, is smash being flooded with tier whores?

Melee was never really that way but at every major I see more and more fox, sheik, and falco. Just two years ago sheik was basically dead in terms of players. In brawl I always seen a lot of mk, but there's a lot more snakes and falcos now.

wtf
their has always been alot of fox's and falco's and the reason people didn paly sheik cause at the time she was the gayest char out there but now with the rise of puff sheik is no longer the gayest character on the block and thus people started playing her again

brawl of course ur gonna see alotta mk he da bess but i was under the impression their were always alotta snakes and as for falco well falco is nice DEHF just won APEX 2 with it so popularity gonna go up and falco is another char that has a really good camp game which is what brawl is about if ur trying to win

as whole tho american players tend to tier ***** like a mother fcker which is kinda sad but we have people like axe and taj who said the tier list can go eat a **** and they are gonna play the chars they like and are gonna work hard so that tehy can do well with their low tier char at tournys

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah weird how players tend to play the better characters
thats not what i ment, i mean there's a lot more fox's and falco's (i mean, there was already a lot) since pound 4. It doesn't really matter. There is one thing i gotta say tho, where the **** are the falcons?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

wtf
Meh, what can you do? Like I said, my pool had a Fox, a Ganon, a Jiggs, a Ice climbers (wobbles xD), and a Marth.

Can't get better variety than that! I lost to all of them though. : [

Also everyone I met and stuff, add me on facebook too.

(Sumo_066/Orthopedics) Carlos Matos.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
top 5 in brawl

1.falco
2. olimar
3. mk
4. lucario
5. snake

2 a tiers , 2 b tiers 1 S. not a bad mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom