• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Brawl- did not get recorded.

Again, I'm not part of this argument and I'm just trying to relate what other people are saying into different words. The people saying Falcon is bad are saying that he wins because of player talent and matchup knowledge. I'm inclined to agree. Falcon on his own isn't a fantastic character, but with good reads (entirely player-dependent) he can punish hard. He doesn't have super safe cards to play like the top tiers do.

If you lost to Falcon, you lost to the player and not the character. Same with Pikachu.

Zucco

Smash Master
I saved matches against Coney, Ally, and Nairo but someone stole Coney's wii. **** them.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Brawl- did not get recorded.

Again, I'm not part of this argument and I'm just trying to relate what other people are saying into different words. The people saying Falcon is bad are saying that he wins because of player talent and matchup knowledge. I'm inclined to agree. Falcon on his own isn't a fantastic character, but with good reads (entirely player-dependent) he can punish hard. He doesn't have super safe cards to play like the top tiers do.

If you lost to Falcon, you lost to the player and not the character. Same with Pikachu.
I agree with this 100%.

Coney

Smash Master
ac-choo-ah-lee

my wii was returned!

i only didn't post about it and didn't upload the brawl- finals because

someone stole both of my SDs also, which the finals were saved on :/

so good for me, bad for everyone else i guess

NJ should have a pretty big tourney with a hyped up minus event sometime, i'd come up for that and record everything

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Im still wondering why the hell my name says i used sonic/falco when i used falco/mk..lol. i dont even know how to use sonic anymore for real...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Im still wondering why the hell my name says i used sonic/falco when i used falco/mk..lol. i dont even know how to use sonic anymore for real...
Maybe because you have sonic as your main next to your name. They may have just looked you up really quickly.
And then someone may have said oh and he uses falco. Dunno tho

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I'm a bit disappointed.... almost a full three weeks after the tournament, and Melee Pools still aren't up? I really wanna see my 0-2s against everyone

Should I just give up trying, or just wait a few more weeks?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well I typically get my full results up within 2 days of the tournament. Bracket images usually earlier than that.

AllisBrawl posting for MLG though hasn't been good cause my doubles/singles have been seperate files and for both events someone other than me made the bracket in AiB.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh i'll update op i have been doing other things...as i said b4 melee was somehow lost on the way home + plank redid some of them so no one entered them

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo I found Brawl Crew Battle Replays but I was in the Melee room the whole time so I don't know who is who

Could someone give me the order of East and West?

Edit: Anti, we'll get them up when we get them up. There are some business reasons that are none of anyones business that have to do with the interviews not going up yet.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
alright GIMR
alright hungrybox
alright VKH
Alrighty Twin_Ahhh!!!
Alright Tw1n (and Twin_A) :)
Alright Axe.
Alright Anti
Alright Bass
Alright Ace.
Alright Alright.
Alright Peter, Bjorn, & John.
Alright Alex Strife.
alright already!
... Alright pierce ;) i wanna see melee pools :(
Alright Pierce, Alright Hbox,
Alright Bass Ace and Axe,
Alright Yakko Wakko and Dot,
Alright Anti, alright Twins,
Alright Alex Strife,
Dang this thread wins.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yo I found Brawl Crew Battle Replays but I was in the Melee room the whole time so I don't know who is who

Could someone give me the order of East and West?

Edit: Anti, we'll get them up when we get them up. There are some business reasons that are none of anyones business that have to do with the interviews not going up yet.
Shadow(Blue MK) vs SK92(Falco) on Battlefield
SK92(Falco) vs Ksizzle(Blue MK) on smashville
Ksizzle(Blue MK) vs Bardull(Marth) on FD
Ksizzle(Blue MK) vs Jerm(Toon Link) on FD
Ninjalink(Diddy) vs Jerm(Toon Link) on Battlefield
Ninjalink(Diddy) vs UltimateRazer(Snake) on Battlefield i think
Ultimate Razer(Snake) vs San(Ike) on Battlefield i think
San(Ike) vs DEHF(MK) on Smashville

i walked away after that rofl. Inui probly remembers but he banned from results threads lol

TheGoat

Smash Ace
So did Mango only play at apex as mario and falcon? I thought he would be somewhere in the top three as jiggly.

EDIT: Also, who got 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the round robin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom