• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So did Mango only play at apex as mario and falcon? I thought he would be somewhere in the top three as jiggly.

EDIT: Also, who got 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the round robin?
he went jiggs in doubles.

And the falco round robin was never finished. But I believe the leaders with only one loss each were Shiz, Axe, and Zhu (however if you watch the PP axe match, PP offered to restart after axe suicided twice. Much love to PP). It was one match each andjust for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmqwyLc0cs
(just follow the links)

did someone say bass?

=)
I did! WOOT!

<3<3

See? I told you guys!
See!? He did tell you guys.

EDIT: flipping through my phones pics and found this! Look at that huggable keig!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
for a second there I thought I saw a GIRL without a shirt lolll. or cleavage... but nvm that was m2k. xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alex Strife and Chibo:

You guys really need to get the brawl full results up ASAP. I know they were pools, but they can't be ranked by Rajam until then.

Trent

Smash Champion
It's only been 3 1/2 weeks guys. You gotta give them time.

I personally need 3 months to do about 2 hours worth of work.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Apex pools for Brawl have been uploaded to All is Brawl for over a week now but haven't been confirmed yet. Go spam the inboxes of AiB tourney admins to get it done faster!

I'm a tourney admin at the site but my installation is all messed up after using experimental versions of Tio with Apex and reformatting my desktop earlier this week so I am unable to do it atm.
Geez I already said earlier that they have been uploaded lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So what's the next thing we should be hyped about?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It happened to be one of those rare occasions where im watching Melee vids.

Wobbles choked mad hard vs Dr.PP game 2 loooooooooooooool.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Apex pools for Brawl have been uploaded to All is Brawl for over a week now but haven't been confirmed yet. Go spam the inboxes of AiB tourney admins to get it done faster!

I'm a tourney admin at the site but my installation is all messed up after using experimental versions of Tio with Apex and reformatting my desktop earlier this week so I am unable to do it atm.
Geez I already said earlier that they have been uploaded lol
could you link it?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm gonna say this again. I was in the Melee room the whole time so I need a full list for Brawl crews

I've gotten to Chu Vs. DEHF

After that I don't know who the MK he's playing is, maybe havok?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I have most of crews recorded, just waiting on the rest and then Brawl crews will be up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom