• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I got last for these rankings? Now I regret getting lazy on Doom game three and should have just played on point FTW. I'm so stupid.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's all good Shadow, it was a fun set i think. haha maybe next time we can falcon ditto lmao!
I used to do it with Hax all the time in tournament.
its no big deal for me, and i understand why people may be annoyed. but hey its a fresh season guys so lets make the best of it ;)

<3 Shadow and <3 Minty

I'm down to $5 mm somebody at Gauntlet this Friday.
double post because chibo doesn't care;

jtails we need to falcon ditto again sometime our matches are always godlike.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Let him. You and the rest of NY/NJ can get on me all you want. I am use to it and don't care anymore. Everything that happens to me in tournys is my fault for not being on point. I blame myself, not my character or the opponents. If I was a better player like back then I not go through all this. I just fail to step it up each time.

So go ahead. I wont fight back. I'm not really much to NY anyway and I have to except that.

Jtails

Smash Lord
double post because chibo doesn't care;

jtails we need to falcon ditto again sometime our matches are always godlike.
yess our dittoes are de bess!
matches of epic proportions!

dark peach i believe in you!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
"FLame on!"

When I beat Inui's Ike alooong time ago it didn't count
Lol so let me get this str8, your crying cause jtails is ranked higher than you lol. And shadow went snake ok no what if shadow went snake for like the next 3 tournaments you mean to tell me it doesnt count who he loses or even beats? Think about it stop letting your tears block your vision to take a good look at the bigger picture. And whats sad to be you people are crying about ****ing being 8th place and wanting to be 7th place lol.

**** you kids summit too quick lol you guys settle for those ranks lol If i played the game as much as you guys or played with characters as cheap and gay as you guys i would be only worried about getting top 1. Minty give credit when credit is due you and everyone else i remember your *** use to be trash, you've gotten a bit better ( obvious top 8) but dont be fooled at being 8th place lol. You still lose to this sonic main over her in tournament, sheesh i know that must burn a bit like a sunburn staying on your for days on in. Anyways Just like you coming a long way from a can in a trash can to now a can thats been placed into a recycling machine, give jtails credit he has came from eh jtails who? to, **** watch out for this dude.

This is the human torch saying
"flame on!"

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
P.s

P.S

You should go down a rank for losing to Jash with your MK you lucky you still top 10 your *** shuoldnt even be an honorable mention losing to Jash with Mk SHEESH!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
**** i don't be on here much anymore and i see why lol. In tournament if you lose you lose. No one tells a person to pick another character besides your main. Ya fighting over rank for what..... what prize are you getting?

What sponsor is coming to pay for your traveling? What sponsor takes this game serious? What league besides mlg take this game serious? Nintendo don't even take this serious lol... so please guys, stop the fighting and let's get along.

HelpR

Smash Ace
kidding.

Also, i just find the statements in the last post to be a bit inflammatory, but that's wes, he does speak his mind and you gotta admire his truthfulness.

Ducking back out of this thread >>

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Go back to your hole, Jeff. *pokes with cattle prod*
And bring me more sammiches.

Also, Anti, ubadlolololololol. :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
**** i don't be on here much anymore and i see why lol. In tournament if you lose you lose. No one tells a person to pick another character besides your main. Ya fighting over rank for what..... what prize are you getting?

What sponsor is coming to pay for your traveling? What sponsor takes this game serious? What league besides mlg take this game serious? Nintendo don't even take this serious lol... so please guys, stop the fighting and let's get along.
From this post. I am now just happy about being the best Peach in this region. I put alot of work into this character. So as long as I have that guess it's all good for me. I think thats as far as I'll take myself to be. I'm not gonna worry about trying to get on these ranks anymore or be as good as everyone else. I'll stay at my level and keep my title that I earned.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Yea there's too many arguing over an imbalance game. SSF4 had 17 characters being used in top 32 for evo. this game has the same amount of characters.... how many characters would be used in top 32 and make it..... honestly?

No offense to alot of players, but if they didn't have mk.... they would not survive in tournament. Brawl takes skill to play... But it takes less skill than alot of other games.Even though mk is cheap, the mk players are also smart. In tournaments... you use the cheapest character/tactic/stage that works best to help you win and in this case.... mk. he is not banned so why not?

Just keep in mind these rankings ain't doing nothing for you. So don't go fighting just cause you made it 8th place. Just know that you are good and if you win you win. That's it. Unless you like people within this community to worship/praise you because your ranking is high...... then that's you. What people should be doing is pushing for a better smash bros game that would be alot more balance and more fun.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
What sponsor is coming to pay for your traveling? What sponsor takes this game serious? What league besides mlg take this game serious?
Bum, you've been out of the loop for too long!
A company called vVv Gaming started sponsoring Brawl players recently. Dmbrandon and I were members of it for a few months, and now Atomsk, M2K, and several other players are sponsored by them.

This game is getting more hype than you think, Bum. It would be cool to see you come back to it man. I could understand if you're done with it because of real life stuff and all, of course, but it's not viewed as the same silly game nearly as much anymore.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yea there's too many arguing over an imbalance game. SSF4 had 17 characters being used in top 32 for evo. this game has the same amount of characters.... how many characters would be used in top 32 and make it..... honestly?

From mlg:

1: Mew2King (MW) - Meta Knight - $2,500
2: Ally (CAN)- Snake - $1,500
3: NickRiddle (SE)- Zero Suit Samus - $1,000
4: LeeMartin (SW)- Meta Knight/Lucario - $700
5: -Dojo- (SW) -Meta Knight - $500
6: Gnes (SW)- Diddy Kong - $350
7: Tearbear (?)- Meta Knight - $250
8: ESAM (SE)- Pikachu - $200
9: TyRaNt-WC (WC) - Meta Knight
10: Shaky3 (?) - Ness
11: San (EC) - Ike
12: Judge (MW) - Meta Knight
13: Seibrik (SE) - Meta Knight
14: _choice_ (?) - Wolf/Falco
15: Atomsk92 (EC) - Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/King Dedede
16: RichBrown (WC) - Olimar
17: theboss8 (EC) - Luigi/Mario
17: HavokZ (WC) - Meta Knight
17: CO18 (SE) - King Dedede
17: Shugo (MW) - Falco
17: Bizk1t (EC) - Snake
17: Will (EC) - Donkey Kong
17: DEHF (WC) - Falco
17: Ook (MW) - Donkey Kong
25: mikeHAZE (WC) - Marth
25: Blue_Rogue (MW) - Wario
25: grimacepok (MW) - Snake
25: Fino (MW) - Olimar
25: Jem. (WC) - Meta Knight
25: NinjaLink (EC) - Diddy Kong/Ice Climbers
25: TheLegendaryJash (EC) - Toon Link
25: Lain (MW) - Ice Climbers

granted, this is a 250 man tourney with secondarys and evo was a 1700 man tourney but still, I counted 19 characters there...

Allied

Smash Master
funny i chose today to lurk after not being on lol

I got a text from something saying Will beat someone and Snakeee beat someone

I forget tbh that was a while ago

Maybe it was mikehaze, maybe the facts weren't straight?

I just broadcast to the public fellas.

@Ether

u gotta admit i have top dollar baby food.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Lol so let me get this str8, your crying cause jtails is ranked higher than you lol. And shadow went snake ok no what if shadow went snake for like the next 3 tournaments you mean to tell me it doesnt count who he loses or even beats? Think about it stop letting your tears block your vision to take a good look at the bigger picture. And whats sad to be you people are crying about ****ing being 8th place and wanting to be 7th place lol.

**** you kids summit too quick lol you guys settle for those ranks lol If i played the game as much as you guys or played with characters as cheap and gay as you guys i would be only worried about getting top 1. Minty give credit when credit is due you and everyone else i remember your *** use to be trash, you've gotten a bit better ( obvious top 8) but dont be fooled at being 8th place lol. You still lose to this sonic main over her in tournament, sheesh i know that must burn a bit like a sunburn staying on your for days on in. Anyways Just like you coming a long way from a can in a trash can to now a can thats been placed into a recycling machine, give jtails credit he has came from eh jtails who? to, **** watch out for this dude.

This is the human torch saying
"flame on!"
wes u beat me in 08 or early 09 aka forever ago

edit: bum i just made 3 quick posts, everybody stop blowing this out of proportion please...

nor do i discredit jtails, i just thought i should be above him, sorry for speaking my mind >______________>

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
funny i chose today to lurk after not being on lol

I got a text from something saying Will beat someone and Snakeee beat someone

I forget tbh that was a while ago

Maybe it was mikehaze, maybe the facts weren't straight?

I just broadcast to the public fellas.

@Ether

u gotta admit i have top dollar baby food.
oh yeah! 1-1 i went 1-1 with snakeeeeeeee

E

iRJi

Smash Champion
i remember now:

i mm'd rj, took his money, then lost it to wyatt LOL.

i didn't mm will, he mm'd DSF and won
You say it like it was a free win. LOLOLOLOL.

Also, I still have the videos of DSF and will playing.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wtf Snakeee beat someone? My dude must be sucking down that gourmet, man-flavored baby food with extreme diligence.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Rj can you upload that?
Ill try to when I get a chance. I actually have to double check to see if I have them. I know the last time I check my replays it was there, but that was about a month ago. So ill check again, and if I have it then I will have it up sometime tonight, or tomorrow.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1. Anti :metaknight:

Ok, i gotta give my story + shoutouts.

So yeah *****s I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE NY PR FOR THIS WONDERFUL TITLE.

Only thing that inspired me to come back to singles and take this spot was because back in January or w/e everyone thought Shadow was sooo much better than me because i didn't enter, so i went along with it for a couple months.

Then i just had to claim back my spot around Aprilish when i started entering again.

I might stop again idk, but w.e :)

SO SHOUTOUT TIME.

SHOUTOUT TO SHADOW FOR GIVING ME THE INSPIRATION TO TAKING THE #1 SPOT AGAIN

SHOUTOUT TO WILL/CHEESE FOR THE RIDES

SHOUTOUT TO BUM FOR LETTING ME TRAIN @ HIS FEST.

SHOUTOUT TO THE ARIZONA GREEN THAT HELPED ME STAY FOCUSED

SHOUTOUT TO KSIZZLE FOR NOT SANDBAGGING IN FRIENDLIES AND GIVING ME GOOD PRACTICE

im done.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace

No offense to alot of players, but if they didn't have mk.... they would not survive in tournament. Brawl takes skill to play... But it takes less skill than alot of other games.Even though mk is cheap, the mk players are also smart. In tournaments... you use the cheapest character/tactic/stage that works best to help you win and in this case.... mk. he is not banned so why not?

Just keep in mind these rankings ain't doing nothing for you. So don't go fighting just cause you made it 8th place. Just know that you are good and if you win you win. That's it. Unless you like people within this community to worship/praise you because your ranking is high...... then that's you. What people should be doing is pushing for a better smash bros game that would be alot more balance and more fun.
Bum with some real talk. The Namco, Capcom, and ASW employees and producers fly in from Japan to support their game being played. That's caring.

There's more to games than balance imo (like skill ceiling, uniqueness and fun, the things that make Marvel so beloved), and balance can be interpretive, such as a chunk of high tiers being balance within themselves. But now I'm starting to digress from original purpose of posting....

Shouting out to Vinnie and Will for moving up in this world. Ya'll got way better since 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom