• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
If anyone could find a thread of how to go to Apex from the City by public transportation (if possible) then please post it.

thanks in advanced!

M@v

Subarashii!
The 6 characters +? next to ninjalink is sooo appropriate lol. Out of curiousity, has he been using any certain people more recently?

Allied

Smash Master
Pwneroni - Pwneroni wrote at 12:45 PM on Jul 28, 2010 :
Oregon formally challenges New York to a crew battle. Our best vs your best, may the best region win. When's the next tournament we're both gonna be at?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
****..y'all poopin on Lucas. Hahaha. Yeah, my friend and I, who's mains ness, are looking to get into that serious stuff. Where do you guys play?
We play where Ness and Lucas are unviable =/

look up tournaments you can get to by public transport and whatnot, I think Bum is probably the closest person to you who holds training sessions, he usually puts that kinda stuff in these forums.

Sharky

Smash Master
first off: OMG YOU GUYS FINALLY CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE!!! lol

secondly and more importantly: Upstate NY is gonna be housing with Dr. Grandpa for apex, but our ride cut out on us and we will likely need transportation to and from the venue during our stay down there. His place is in Brooklyn, about an hour away from the venue, it seems. We're gonna have at the most 5 people total, likely less though. Could someone help us out please please please? =/

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
So APEX is around the corner and I'm still bad at this game. Anyone in nyc free to train during the week?

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
first off: OMG YOU GUYS FINALLY CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE!!! lol

secondly and more importantly: Upstate NY is gonna be housing with Dr. Grandpa for apex, but our ride cut out on us and we will likely need transportation to and from the venue during our stay down there. His place is in Brooklyn, about an hour away from the venue, it seems. We're gonna have at the most 5 people total, likely less though. Could someone help us out please please please? =/
Why did you pick Brooklyn to stay? That's really far away from the event. -.-

Sharky

Smash Master
Dr. Grandpa agreed to house us for free and he happens to live there =/

If there's someplace more convenient to pick us up from in the city, I'm sure we can get there. Would Penn Station be more manageable, for example? /taking up minty's idea

I'm definitely willing to accommodate the needs of whoever's picking us up, so just let me know if you're willing!

edit: right now it looks like it's only myself, San, and Dr. Grandpa that still plan to attend, so less than previously thought. Hell I'm almost willing to find housing with someone else if that would get me a better chance of a ride =(

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Hey guys, i posted in the upstate NY thread but i guess this is the one im looking for. I'm living in Tarrytown (near white plains) and looking to smash. I'm from Florida and havent played in forever. Tomorrow or sunday would be awesome, im not working at all so maybe try playing some of you guys. Im a brawl player so sorry melee :p

If you guys can help me out or want to play give me a PM or aim me at Polyamorous527

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I got something planned for that day I think or I would come through, JG =(

Anyways I'ma talk to CM soon I have an idea for this PR basically it would just base the PR off straight examination of Win comparisons and activity, no other BS. Losses are pretty much just tiebreakers.
Alright tell me what you have in mind, IM me at leafninjamarth whenever you want. If i'm home that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom