• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
1. Anti :metaknight:

Only thing that inspired me to come back to singles and take this spot was because back in January or w/e everyone thought Shadow was sooo much better than me because i didn't enter, so i went along with it for a couple months.

SHOUTOUT TO SHADOW FOR GIVING ME THE INSPIRATION TO TAKING THE #1 SPOT AGAIN
Lmao, such a **** about it! :laugh:
Stick around so i can eventually get better than you though. ;)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I think everyone just needs to chill out about rankings lol

I know what you guys mean about the secondary character thing, but the entire concept of not counting wins based on characters used, as I said before, completely defies the system we use -_- there's too many loopholes in a case of secondary character use and, in reality, the only way to prevent these things from being exploited is to count a win as a win against that player, simple as that =/

I think the only way a win of this matter shouldn't count is in a case like someone mentioned earlier. No blatantly obvious sandbag-esque MMs or tournament sets should be permitted, and honestly you guys are over-exaggerating when you say things like "OMG ILL JUST MM M2KS FALCON AND WIN AND MAKE NUMBHA ONE PR LOLOL". No. The panel has a brain. They can closely examine the situation and will easily realize the difference between a legitimate set where both players used their best options to try and win and an instance where one or both players' characters reflected their lackadaisical approach to a match -_-

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
:Metaknight:

Congrats to all of you who have made the PR and to the honorable mentions as well.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey everyone =)

Could someone please tell me where I can find any Melee players in or around New York City? I have a very close friend that will be moving there soon (Flushing to be exact), and he's a very talented Melee player. If you guys can tell me where any Melee players are around that area, or at least direct me to the correct thread, it'd be greatly appreciated! I know this thread is for Brawl but it was all I could find. Please help me!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
PA vs

shadow
ninjalink
jtails
anti
jash
_______

minty
pgn
penta

**** even i would not make such bold statements.

the only thing that PA has over us is tans...ya niggs is DARK

ch33s3

Smash Lord
PA vs

shadow
ninjalink
jtails
anti
jash
_______

minty
pgn
penta

**** even i would not make such bold statements.

the only thing that PA has over us is tans...ya niggs is DARK
This guy put penta above me, and blacka, and will, and other people like problem. This guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

mib004

Smash Ace
lmfao alex that was soooo funny but.

6v6

Anti, Shadow, NinjaLink, Jash, Jtails, Will or cheese,

Vex, Squall, Chibo, Kingtoon, Xzax, Smurf. "If Jbandrew is around then sub him for xzax or smurf"

we got this :) lol "no seriously

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, as far as crew battles, you'll probably want me in. I mean, just ask Keitaro.

Or any of PA for that matter as to what happened in our $1 draft crews at MLG Columbus xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Will is godlike. It'd be close depending on how clutch vex and xzax can be. I didn't like smurf vs junebug too much as far as smurf performed.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Snakeee only goes to NYS for college, get the *** out K.I.D.

Only person that can do work is san <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero

I seem to remember MD/VA having this same headstrong mindset right before they got blasted this past weekend.
Besides the part where i was joking...

Go back to your NYS thread broham.

EDIT : Getting blasted = losing by 1 stock?

Your logic is awesome K.I.D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom