• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Inui mk vs marth MM?!

(im mk)

And I wanna see dark pch vs Rain too, I was playing pools when it went on =[

Jtails

Smash Lord
Inui and Zucco that sounds really good. Zucco id prefer to use a ps3 pad though..
though Zucco i might have to lessen the amount for SSF4 since Inui's mm takes precedence and its for more $ :)

oh guys and this is assuming i get a ride over there, cause if i gotta pay for the train.. I'm not rich or anything i just like to gamble.

but if not sat go to gauntlet as well and we can do it there.

so once again if will/cheese are driving out to nj on sat lemme know please.

Zucco

Smash Master
Inui and Zucco that sounds really good. Zucco id prefer to use a ps3 pad though..
though Zucco i might have to lessen the amount for SSF4 since Inui's mm takes precedence and its for more $ :)

oh guys and this is assuming i get a ride over there, cause if i gotta pay for the train.. I'm not rich or anything i just like to gamble.

but if not sat go to gauntlet as well and we can do it there.

so once again if will/cheese are driving out to nj on sat lemme know please.
Thats fine. I play on ps3 anyway. I know the ps3 pad is way better since I used to play on it all the time before I got my stick.

SwallowFury

Smash Rookie
I FINALLY found the NY power rankings! (I don't come on Smashboards at all....I'm sorry. >.<) Looks great! =D

So....question. Apex doesn't count towards eligibility, right? Or does it?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Just when Vinnie could claim the title of best Game and Watch...

UTD Zac beats Lee Martin and Gnes twice and beats UltimateRazer. He also beat some other really good players that tournament.

LMAO

oh well

Vinnie

Smash Master
Just when Vinnie could claim the title of best Game and Watch...

UTD Zac beats Lee Martin and Gnes twice and beats UltimateRazer. He also beat some other really good players that tournament.

LMAO

oh well
If this happened, and with G&W,

I'm not gonna say I don't care who the best G&W is, but he certainly deserves it after this. Although I don't believe that one tourney proves everything, he's most likely better than me. I care more about the advancement of my character than being the best of it.

This is what I said in the top 5 of each character thread

:gw:[I'd rather not do top 2 to avoid being biased between Zac and I] [Blackanese, Atomsk] [Vex Kasrani]
gw boards

I got this question a lot at Apex. With my recent success, especially last weekend, people have asked me if I considered myself the best G&W. I said no for the most part... I don't think there's a best G&W. When you see the 'best-of' for each B tier character, you see players like Junebug/Lee Martin, ChuDat, Nick Riddle, ESAM... I don't think Zac and I are at the level where we can win Regional tourneys consistently yet. Game and Watch can... but until one of us starts doing this, I think it's stupid to declare someone the 'best Game and Watch'. It's whatever. IMO we're on the same level, but neither of us are pushing the character to its supreme limits. Soon enough, though.
(before he did well at the tourney)

I just gotta step it up, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom